USA RESEARCH CHEMICALS 2020

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
What a POS if this was a quick scam... Hoping it's not but def a good thing since I won't have the temptations of NEP

ha damn it everytime i try to buy btc sites gone or goes private everytime... Domestic can't get a break for stims. Oh well money for other things been clean for months. So this may be the wake up call not to get back into stims as I have a Love/Hate relationship with them. Tried to order 3 times this year alone one was a scam one lost in mail, second got refunded once but package got returned to sender during transit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent him funds on Friday. He responded that he would ship ASAP but has gone silent since. I sent an email yesterday and no response. Just sent a follow-up. Will update if he responds but not holding my breath. 

I need to stop being a guinea pig, makes me look like an asshole that I endorsed this guy 

@Biskobro could we put a warning on him?

@NolaBoss wya man? Tell us we are wrong.

Looks like it... No response to emails. Wonder why vendors do this...
Honestly, my theory is that the people who do this likely have active habits and these scams, while not exactly lucrative, can get people some money quick. I dont know how many people bought from @NolaBoss and I'm hoping that they come through but at basic level with "NEP", they'd be making $30. Thats pretty decent. There are also others that don't post regularly who may have hit them up. 

I need to stop being a guinea pig, makes me look like an asshole that I endorsed this guy 
Nah, you're legit. No one here with any sense would question that. It just looks like you've gotten taken advantage of. Happens all the time unfortunately. Like I said though, hope theres an explanation and @NolaBosscomes through.

Thats the way it goes in the wonderful world of deregulation. Shit, if it had been a few more days and his site had stayed up, I would've placed an order. May have dodged another bullet somehow.

@7ohmbro good point... It just sucks when everything went flawlessly for me, so he looked legit, stole people's money, and peaced out. If I hadn't thrown away the g of nep I shouldn't have been taking anyway (ssris), I'd send it out. Ugh smh, shame 🔔

@NolaBoss we require your attention.

I wonder if this was really Nep its being banned I heard. I have not seen it since last year and a lot of that was HEP or some other shitty analog. Oh well time to find some other vendor...

I wonder if this was really Nep its being banned I heard. I have not seen it since last year and a lot of that was HEP or some other shitty analog. Oh well time to find some other vendor...
nEp has been banned in Ch1na (original produc3r)

there is a demand f0r it s0 maybe sum Eyou lab will get it right

If this @NolaBoss owes you product please post , debating on the Blacklist since he is MIA and will not contact me. Has anyone had contact with this vendor recently?

Regards

Oh well seems dead. His websites domain was not that good not good security so who knows either hacked or taken down from the host.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back