USPS Overnight Express - Reshipping?

Trinka

Hi all.  I've read a few other posts similar to mine but I wanted to ask an additional question.  My package was supposed to arrive yesterday (express overnight for Saturday).  The tracking has not changed since the Friday depart date, Departed PO (with date and time).  I guess I should consider myself fortunate as this is the first time this has happened.  I'm panicked but it's tempered with kicking myself in the butt with knowing better than to wait last minute to order.  So question is, I've read where a vendor will reship when something like this happens.      If that ends up happening, am I just out the money and have to pay again for another shipment or do they split the cost of the product with me?  Just asking because I've never been in this situation. Also, going out of town in the next few days so that's adding to the concern.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Trinka the same thing is happening to me. My envelope was sent Friday via USPS (express overnight). Suppose to be Saturday delivery. There has been no update on the tracking site since Friday around 6:30pm. I am in the same boat, not sure what to do!

@Trinka @Msudawg2002 With USPS Express, sometimes it appears packages stop moving -- especially around the evening.  Most likely, the package has missed the outgoing flight to a hub.  You should have seen movement Saturday evening -- and if not -- you should definitely see movement today.  Unfortunately, with USPS Express, depending on when a package reaches the outgoing origin, and if it is after a certain time, it will miss the departing flight.   My guess is that both your packages had the same fate.

It's just timing...I know it's difficult not to freak out...but, you will see movement today.  AND, you will probably have your package in just a couple hours.

@Msudawg2002 Those particular packs run with an independent contractor that is used specifically for that purpose.  I have had numerous packs show up without having any movement in tracking.  That particular service has the worst tracking known to mankind.   

@Msudawg2002 You will see a USPS mail truck most of the time (90%).  And depending on when your mail normally comes, sometimes the carrier will bring ALL your mail w/the Express or will just bring your Express.  I've only seen an independent contractor bring Express mail once or twice in a year.  In my area, independents are rarely utilized.

Thanks BellaDonna and aintnouse, I just spent an hour on hold and then talked to a representative that was of no help.  They have no clue where the package is but seemed to think my package could possibly be at my Local area office here.  So they gave me my local number and I called, only to be told the same exact info that I see online which is it departed Friday.  I was told unfortunately, the package has not hit my state.  I'm keeping fingers crossed and appreciative your reassurances, hope you are right. 

@BellaDonna   Thats very interesting and it must be a regional thing.  Where I live most express letters are delivered solely by contractors and I have never gotten an express letter via regular mail.   I guess it depends on where you live and what time your mail comes.   

@Trinka   Glad to be of some help....I wish there was more info available to share, but unfortunately I am out of ideas.  I was just basing what I know on personal experience.  I hope your letter shows up soon!! :)  

Same thing is happing to me with usps. My pack went out friday and was supposed to be here Monday and its express. My tracking hasn't moved since Friday and it tuesday and nothing. Hopefully it will update tomorrow because this sucks bad especially when you need the meds. I also contacted usps and put a tracer on the pack but they have no idea what's happening. This has happen to me with ups a couple months ago. I must have shitty luck.

Still didn't arrive today and the shipping hasnt moved since Friday.

Hi all.  I've read a few other posts similar to mine but I wanted to ask an additional question.  My package was supposed to arrive yesterday (express overnight for Saturday).  The tracking has not changed since the Friday depart date, Departed PO (with date and time).  I guess I should consider myself fortunate as this is the first time this has happened.  I'm panicked but it's tempered with kicking myself in the butt with knowing better than to wait last minute to order.  So question is, I've read where a vendor will reship when something like this happens.      If that ends up happening, am I just out the money and have to pay again for another shipment or do they split the cost of the product with me?  Just asking because I've never been in this situation. Also, going out of town in the next few days so that's adding to the concern.
I'm seeing something similar, did your package ever arrive or ...? Thanks for any info!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back