USPS Overnight Express - Reshipping?

@jax1982   They have the worst tracking system known to exist.  I would not worry, especially this time of year when there are huge numbers of parcels getting shipped.  The tracking for that group usually doesnt update until the evening or the morning of delivery.   I have had stuff delivered with them and they tracking had never changed.  They are notoriously bad for not scanning all packages when they get put in the truck and sometimes they dont scan them at all.   Like I said....I have had stuff in my mailbox that was supposedly at my local hub.   Things may be little slower due to volume as well.....try to relax and not worry just yet!  Good Luck....Aint

@jax1982   They have the worst tracking system known to exist.  I would not worry, especially this time of year when there are huge numbers of parcels getting shipped.  The tracking for that group usually doesnt update until the evening or the morning of delivery.   I have had stuff delivered with them and they tracking had never changed.  They are notoriously bad for not scanning all packages when they get put in the truck and sometimes they dont scan them at all.   Like I said....I have had stuff in my mailbox that was supposedly at my local hub.   Things may be little slower due to volume as well.....try to relax and not worry just yet!  Good Luck....Aint
Thank you so much! You were right! Showed up the very next day- they gave some excuse but all was good- Delivered in 2 days AND I have a refund on the way-I usually don't get worked up and I appreciate your help :)

@jax1982     Omfg!!   I was right....Would you please say that again???  I hear that so little on a day to day basis.   I am hoping you are a woman too.....Cuz if a woman tells me I am right, then wowsa!!   Just kidding.....glad it all worked out well for you!!  I get worked up as well sometimes so dont feel bad, its not like we are waiting on Hatchimals or PS-4s or something.    Always glad to help and I will be happy all day long knowing a woman said I was right!!! :)  

@jax1982     Omfg!!   I was right....Would you please say that again???  I hear that so little on a day to day basis.   I am hoping you are a woman too.....Cuz if a woman tells me I am right, then wowsa!!   Just kidding.....glad it all worked out well for you!!  I get worked up as well sometimes so dont feel bad, its not like we are waiting on Hatchimals or PS-4s or something.    Always glad to help and I will be happy all day long knowing a woman said I was right!!! :)  
ROFL You are entitled- As A Woman I will happily say YOU WERE RIGHT  :D  The only problem is they sent a check and they sent it to an old address even though when I filed the request it was my new address, So now I have to track it down-I have a friend who's sending Overnight UPS this time -I truly don't think USPS can not do overnight and it's not worth it to try, I am glad to have helped you have a good day LMAO - Yes for the record- You were right @aintnouse (i'm sure you are often-you just don't hear it enough) 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back