USPS Package Inspection

I wanted to give everyone an update on this issue, which originally occurred in late April.  Well, it happened again, same vendor, but going to a different address.  But this time they confiscated my money and will only return it if I can prove that it was for a legitimate business transaction, personal loan, transfer, etc.  I have to provide names, dates, invoices, whatever.  Yeah, sure thing, I will get on that right away!  Their Forfeiture Team was supposed to send the forms to fill out over a month ago but nothing yet.  Just the name of their group alone tells me their intent.  Anyway, I am using another delivery service now, no idea why I didn't change that before.  So if you thought CIM was safe, apparently not for some.
Was it by USPS or a private carrier? Can you give an idea such as 1st name of receiver?

A very interesting article on seizure of CIM by one local police department working hand-in-hand with FedEx.   The local cops routinely work with FedEx to intercept, inspect, and claim CIM which is rarely returned whether the sender is innocent of a crime or not!   More interesting info: they focus on packages that appear to have been sealed and protected with extra padding and tape.  Fake addresses are also a big red flag.  

Asset Forfeiture of CIM

A very interesting article on seizure of CIM by one local police department working hand-in-hand with FedEx.   The local cops routinely work with FedEx to intercept, inspect, and claim CIM which is rarely returned whether the sender is innocent of a crime or not!   More interesting info: they focus on packages that appear to have been sealed and protected with extra padding and tape.  Fake addresses are also a big red flag.  

Asset Forfeiture of CIM
That's nout right. Some unlucky people probably didn't get a card with birthday or xmam money, and think their family or friends couldn't be bothered with them. Probably not that many, but bet it has caused some friction.

Asset Forfeiture of CIM
This article should be read by everyone on this site.  HUGELY important

Wow!! The authorities in SC took 17.6 Million in cash in just three years! Even if there is no criminal activity proven. That is just obscene!
This practice should not be legal, and it sounds as though not only is it legal but routine/common in SC!!  That is infuriating 🤬 This article was a good read though.

That they look for extra padding/ tape, etc. is good info to have. I have always thought that if I were to send CIM I would just send it in a card to my good vendor friend :) I should be allowed to mail a card and monetary gift to whoever I want. It is crazy that people are being stopped from doing so and are being robbed in this way.

Thank you @GungHofor sharing the article. The lack of due process is super-unsettling. To me it seems at odds with the 14th amendment.

" nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law "

Have a similar situation right now. Expecting a package from a source here (domestic). The date it was supposed to be delivered was showing up when the tracking was punched in, now for the past 2 days it has been “in transit to next usps facility”. Also the day that it was expected to land has disappeared now when I type in my tracking. 

Have a similar situation right now. Expecting a package from a source here (domestic). The date it was supposed to be delivered was showing up when the tracking was punched in, now for the past 2 days it has been “in transit to next usps facility”. Also the day that it was expected to land has disappeared now when I type in my tracking. 
I had a cim payment do that this week. Sent from post office, showed a normal priority date, then it hit the local distibution facility. The delivery date disappeared and it said in transit for 3 days before it finally appeared on the other end at a distro center. 3 day priority took 6 days total. Vendor even emailed me like "might wanna check the tracking number"

P.s. word from the post office was that the distribution centers are backed up due to increased mail order activity and newly implemented protocols. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a cim payment do that this week. Sent from post office, showed a normal priority date, then it hit the local distibution facility. The delivery date disappeared and it said in transit for 3 days before it finally appeared on the other end at a distro center. 3 day priority took 6 days total. Vendor even emailed me like "might wanna check the tracking number"

P.s. word from the post office was that the distribution centers are backed up due to increased mail order activity and newly implemented protocols. 
Whew! This makes me feel a lot better. I’ll say this reading the stories that the OP wrote about to start this thread had me shitting a brick. Eases my concerns a bit...thank you!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back