Valentines Help!

• Thread starter Thread starter jmorgan
  • Start date Start date
For 98 I'm not all that saggy. I keep pretty tone and proud of it.

Ahh I'm sure his wife would be like wth is this!!
No honey, he's ok... He will claw his way out of the box eventually.

Oh, and it's a done deal if you are wearing the suite that Borat likes to sport around in.

hmmm  somebody poppin outa de box?  I know a dancing girl ( a mixed race exotic) who has been the subject of some fantasy talk...hmmm  OMG  what if I'm too old to dance?  /default_blink.png  Maybe if I start working out now I'll be ready by next ValDay... oh hell now I'm depressed... /default_laugh.png 

MUCH LOVE 

If she works and you can afford it, go behind her back, talk to her boss  and see if you can get her out of work for a Thursday & Friday.  On Wednesday, send her a tropical flower arrangement that says come home and pack, we're going to XXXXX tomorrow, the X's being a tropical 4 day weekend destination.  My wife enjoyed this (although I was amused watching her try to speed pack, which is basically an impossiblity for her) but she stayed up all night, made it and the limo picked us up early Thursday morning where she slept on the ride to the airport and then on the plane.  We just went to Sandals in the Bahamas (reasonably short non-stop destination for us to maximize the time at resort as opposed to the travel aspect of it.)  Just a thought.  S-
LOVE................GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!

hmmm  somebody poppin outa de box?  I know a dancing girl ( a mixed race exotic) who has been the subject of some fantasy talk...hmmm  OMG  what if I'm too old to dance?  /default_blink.png  Maybe if I start working out now I'll be ready by next ValDay... oh hell now I'm depressed... /default_laugh.png

MUCH LOVE 
Keep your chin up blue.  I don't think you want to try clawing your way outa a box like Pappy is so willing to do.  Not to mention wearing the borat special /default_laugh.png

Thanks to all who gave some valentine inspirations.

Operation Valentine is in effect!! Woot Woot /default_wub.png

It's VD and I'm alone again so here's my suggestion:

Heart-shaped knee pads for the wifeypoo.

I can't understand why I'm always alone on Valentines Day.

Man, I wish I did not click Post.

Okay ladies, you know where I live.

It's VD and I'm alone again so here's my suggestion:

Heart-shaped knee pads for the wifeypoo.

I can't understand why I'm always alone on Valentines Day.

Man, I wish I did not click Post.

Okay ladies, you know where I live.
Thats pretty rough being home alone with VD /default_laugh.png  and knee pads are actually know in the industry as duty slippers or promotional pads.  Good luck with the ladies HB.

You're right jm, probably a little harsh but obliviously written from a bitter lonely male who needs some gentleman training. Maybe a few less Budweiser’s and some chick movies might bring this caveman in to the 21st century.

Yikes! Things are getting bad when you start talking about chic flicks.  That's the kind of talk that gets you on a 24hour watch list /default_laugh.png  Have you considered taking one of your barbies you have laying around and putting the dress on your Budweiser?  You might as well dress up your date? /default_dry.png

Hey jmorgan how did it pan out last night? Success? Were you happymorgan last night??

Happymorgan has a nice ring to it.  Have you gave any consideration to adoption?

Yesterday was an all day event.  We went to some places we had been talking about doing for years.  Ended the evening with a great dinner and a few peaks at the Olympics. So, yes I would say it was a success.  Thank you for asking and again thanks to all that offered ideas.  I will be using one of them for sure as a just because.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back