Vape Pen

cowboys32

Anybody use these with wax/hash oil? Very discreet and I take mine literally everywhere I go. Restaurants, sporting events. It's awesome. I have a atmosRx and an atmos junior. I highly suggest trying one if you havent

I want to get a pen SO bad! Alot of my buddys have em. Doing dabs with a rig are too much for me but out of a pen its such a smooth high and the taste is awesome!

I use my Atmos all the time. So much easier, but when you really want to be medicated nothing beats a rig.

The Atmos is top-rated, but how about putting oil or glycerin base in the atomizer of a typical e-cig, like a 510 or EGO model?  Would that work, or is one of the more expensive vape pens really necessary?

The Atmos is top-rated, but how about putting oil or glycerin base in the atomizer of a typical e-cig, like a 510 or EGO model? Would that work, or is one of the more expensive vape pens really necessary?
I put some oil from a well known vendor 'round these parts into the KangerTech evod tank on my iTazte VV and it failed miserably. No matter what I set the amp/voltage too.
From what I've read those atmos clog and/or require cleaning after every bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:
I put some oil from a well known vendor 'round these parts into the KangerTech evod tank on my iTazte VV and it failed miserably. No matter what I set the amp/voltage too. From what I've read those atmos clog and/or require cleaning after every bowl.
High Times rated it highly -- for whatever that's worth (apparently not much).  So what works?  I've also heard good things about the Trippy Stix. 

High times isn't what it used to be its 100% advertisement now, most the strains that win the cannabis cups are actually shit but the breeders are the ones sponsoring the events so of course their strain will win. Half the time the strain you get is something better but they rename it because they know its popular, even if what they rename it actually sucks they know itll sell just because it "won"

hopefully I don't get shit for this. Im really just trying to help everyone out but I always end up catching a bitch fit or two because helping somehow offends some members. Anyway I lived in cali for almost ten years and the product I discussed in this thread is the best of the best. Hopefully I'll be able to get the vendor onboard sometime soon

'&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Ok, went with a Trippy Stix, because I found it on sale at 50% off. Looks good.  But, Haven't tried it out yet, waiting for the fuel to arrive

My new dome vape pen....

xax7c4.jpg

I have a atmos pen vaper. Actually works quite well. My biggest problem is the same thing you have with any product. The more you use it, the more it reeks. I've kept this pen quite clean and it came with a spare heating chamber that I have not used. It's a little hard to clean, just due to the way it's made. The odor after multiple uses cannot be hid unless it's in an airtight container. I will admit it's great for complete burn of the weed and eliminates the waste you might fine with a pipe. The only issue I have is that it's good for a quick one hitter and quite effective, however, once you fill the chamber for multiple hits, you have to take the top off and stir the product to get it to the bottom near the element or it doesn't burn properly. And when you do that it's hard to hide the scent and keep it off of your hands. Not bad for normal situations but clearly isn't the best idea for stealth if you need it.

Hey chef! Where you been?
Hey H,

I've just been busy as shit. Got crushed during the holidays and it carried over into January. Things are finally back to normal again, Well as normal as the were before. A lot of people would think my life is far from normal. Been lurking a little just not contributing. Looks as if you and Jewy have been very around here. Please keep up the good work, It is very much

[SIZE=10.5pt]appreciated. I promise to start contributining more. Now back to the thread.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Be Good![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Chef[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
The vape pen is the shit, when I got my medical marijuana card my doctor said I had to get a vaporizer so I went out and bought like a $600 volcano, wish I had gotten the vape pen first! But I do love using the volcano and double bag around my house. I like filling two up and double fist it when I'm cooking, cleaning, or working on my plants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also ilolite makes the best grinders, heck, they are tops in my book, wanted to get another vape pen, they are sold out right now, but they are number one in my book!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ANY 1 THINK THERES MMMOMS THAT WOULD SEND THESE ID LIKE 1 ASAP...THEY GOTTA B SIMPLE 2 SHIP RIGHT? PM ME ~ SBB

I had my first big rig toke today ,oils the Shiteee .....Also while @work a friend offered me a try as he knew I just Smoke Bingers of Medical ..His Pen was the Shite as a toke I was G2G ,oils the NEW ERA I SEE IN MY CITY...Looks like I got some cooking 2 do ...

DJ1

I just got a NICE VAPO today for 50$ As someone at work ordered a Amazon Bulk of them ....Great quality too....great investment

Cat turned me onto the iolite vape pen , I ordered 4 more after my husband lost mine! It sure as hell beats the $600.00 Volcano my medical marijuana doctor made me get to get my 99 plant license, seriously me and my husband both have one , how the hell do two people smoke that much. And when you sell it to shops it has to be perfect, totally organic, thrichomes have to be perfect creamy and almost half amber! Pick no bud before it's time is their motto at Harborside in Oakland California!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back