Vape Pen

I am s glad you like your iolite. Mine works like a charm. The price is great as youknow. Everyone I know that has purchased one loves it! We should start a store that sells natural looking makeup "fake awake" and paraphernalia!

I just purchased two more fake awakes btw. Found em for fifteen bucks with free shipping on ebay!

I know you told me when I bought the last two at Target, the one up the street doesn't carry them anymore so I bought two on eBay also. But I swear I'm not lying my husband uses my moisturizer he thinks it makes his face feel really smooth, I can't believe I have to share with the boys in my house. They even use my hair products! Thank god the moisturizer , a little goes a long way! Xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump for what people using now. Almost bought a atmos raw today cause I found it on sale. I'm leaning towards a iolite or vapoultion (sp?) Or maybe a davanci. I really don't know what I want except I want to use concentrates and flowers too. Probably need 2 different ones

Ebay.  As long as it's the Pro model.  Glass accessory is not necessary in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right section yes!  I guess I don't know how these places work in CO and other states.  Can you order online from any of them?

I would suggest to read the MM sources thread. Contact SMG and ask them how to order. I have had many successful orders with them with no issues whatsoever.

I would suggest to read the MM sources thread. Contact SMG and ask them how to order. I have had many successful orders with them with no issues whatsoever.
Thanks I signed up as a member on their website but haven't heard from them yet, Holiday weekend and all.  Is that how you contact them?

I took advantage of the deal of was offering a while back, the Vape pen with one gram of the oil of your choice. Damn is that stuff the shit or what!

just got a vape pen, first one ever. WOW..is all I can say. I also want to try the disposable ones, O-pen vape. Preloaded with a g of oil.

just got a vape pen, first one ever. WOW..is all I can say. I also want to try the disposable ones, O-pen vape. Preloaded with a g of oil.
The O-pen carts work great and are very potent. I enjoy them when ultimate discreetness is a must. The only downfall to these styls carts seems to be the internal heating element. I have had a couple stop working with half or more of the cart still full. It's not a big deal because my vendor always includes a empty replacement cart. just something to consider with that type of cartridge.

- Hikes

The O-pen carts work great and are very potent. I enjoy them when ultimate discreetness is a must. The only downfall to these styls carts seems to be the internal heating element. I have had a couple stop working with half or more of the cart still full. It's not a big deal because my vendor always includes a empty replacement cart. just something to consider with that type of cartridge.

- Hikes
good to know. thanks.

I just got a bunch of pens with the coi| tops .. Check out my th®ead under mm sources, MJMH

Have @ll typ£s of p£ns and spe©i|s on w@x /default_smile.png

I pe®sonally like d@bbin but like you said i like how disc®eet the pens are.

They blend in great since everyone has them

Recently purchased a clouper vape pen.  Best I've ever bought.  Has coils for dry herb and wax.   I love the simplistic design and you can purchase the coils as extra parts and all you do is screw in the new coil.  Best product I've ever bought and I've had them all.  Great thing is entire pen only cost $39.  Bought 6 replacement coils for 17 as they all tend to burn out pretty quick.  

Exactly what i want the preloaded ones are, such a great idea and they look sneaky as fawk. One would really have to know vape pens to tell a nicotine pen apart from the preloaded tip type pens. I know they are sold all over Washington state.  

The o-pen type are the way to go but the other manufacturers of the replacement cartridges are better than the o-pen type (varies state by state) like golden xtrx, proper, elephants, etc

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back