Vc Don Hydro's

Gyre

R.I.P.
Made in India.

If googled nothing positive shows up. However, old reeviews. One of the e-mail vendor now ships it (gives out samples).

Anyone familiar witht the product?

C R A P, I have had them and personally think there may be some Ketamine in them, but no narcotic of any real pain relief value. IMHO 

Yes the ever popular Horse Tranquilizer used in molly' and all sorts of things. Apparently if taken in large enough doses you might even think you are Napoleon or Jesus for that matter. Best avoided.

Received the 'hydro'. Will take it this weekend and see what happens.

02066107.jpg

Got it. This is the pill received

Last edited by a moderator:
No markings on the other side? Have you done a search at ecstasy data?

No marking, nothing. Clean, white pill with 'split-line' in the middle. Nothig on e-data. However, negative revieies on other forums. But they are dates 2006... So maybe...

19:13 - took 1/2 pill

Will review when (and if) effects are noticed. After 45 min without effect i will take another 1/2 because I have a slight tramadol tolerance. So there might be a cross-tolerenace. However, if this is real, that it would be first time Hydro and I would defenitely feel it.

So, lets pray it's not ket@mine or rat-poisonon. Pill tatsed like apap (which should be in there).

Gyre, you have been waiting for this a long time and I've thought all along that you might have it built up in your head to be more than it is, lol.    Half a hydro isn't much especially if you have opi@te tolerance.  But I have my fingers crossed for you!

Hmmmmm, I'd be careful Gyre! I'd maybe leave a bigger gap in the other half taking interval?...

In fact, personally, I wouldn't go anywhere near it without testing it first?

Good luck though, keep us posted?..

~P~

Oh and I don't mean be careful if it's Hydr0?... As Suzie says, it's not a massive amount if you're opi tolerant...

I mean if it is ketamin3 or some other 'filler'

~P~

Oh and I don't mean be careful if it's Hydr0?... As Suzie says, it's not a massive amount if you're opi tolerant...

I mean if it is ketamin3 or some other 'filler'

~P~
I know. Lets hope its not ket. hahaha. I will not take another 1/2. Just see and wait.

I would like to test it but that's very expencive.

Good luck anyways... If it is Ket, you're about to have a very surreal next hour or so ; )

One hour gone.. I can assure: no ket.

I feel defenitely stoned. Feels like ope. However, I have never tried hydro/ox etc. so my only benchmark is codeeen, die-hydrocodeen and tr@m's. It feels like codeeen, but I'm somewhat more energetic and chatty as on codeen. Feels good but not overwhelming,

I will take the second 1/2 and take a nice warm bath with my sexy queen. After the bath-fun /default_smile.png I will comment again and give my 'final' review,

Thanks for your warnings and your kindness. MM gives these as samples away, so in the end its up to yourself to test it. As said, no good benchmark here and I am very familliar with the placebo effect...

See you after sexy-time :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back