Vc Don Hydro's

Allright, bathtime is over. T + 2:45

After second half I felt some slight but intens waves of euphoria. I was listening to Faithless an felt very good. In the bathtub, the effect wore off and I got a bit nauseated (is that good English?). I took two travle-sickness pills and just popped a second 10/650 pill. I am making dinner right now and dinner will be eaten in bed with Lord of the Rings on the Imac /default_smile.png

Conclusion: Moda's samples made me happy, stoned, chatty and actually gave me waves of euphoria. However, not very extreme. Nausea is nothing special because I always get nauseated when taking opies. I am not itchy by the way. I would recommend to try his samples and see for yourself. Maybe its not that strong at all and it is just me, maybe my tolerance is actually very low, maybe I got a good samle and the rest gets junk or maybe I am a shill. Its the internet... So until you try it yourself, no one knows for

sure.

Tomorrow I will comment on how the second pill worked and how my night was (not to many details heheh).

I hope I did good for the community to test Modas samples and take the dangerous dive into the unknown /default_smile.png

Kind regards and many thanks,

Gyre

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like it very well could be hy-dro and one is not all that strong.  I was trying to tell you that you might have it built up in your head to being more than it is because it is hard for you to get.  Getting energy is a dead give away as that is the only opie that affects me and others I know that way.  I just wish I had known about him having it before I placed my order which should be here any day.

Thank you, I get your point!!

Its been 2 1/2 hours since I took the second pill. I try to sleep but when I close my eyes I have strong visions and I'm in a beatiful twilight state of mind. Very dreamy. Feels good and I can still feel the pills working. However, not able to sleep and I have to get up early tomorrow so I took a nitr@ and will be off in 1/2 hour /default_smile.png

Good night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gyre, thanks for taking "one for the team."  Good to know it likely doesn't SEEM like trammies at least. The only faux "highrow" ive had was also from India years ago, some sellers from long long ago named Raj, and it was named Brucoden, supposedly indian hydrow.  circular white pill, absolutely no marking, supposedly 7.5 MG.  They did NOT feel like legit hydes but they did NOT feel like cohdean either - they made me feel decent enough, and very "up" - I could stay awake for hours (I get very energized from the real Hyde just like Suzie, whereas codeine can be neutral depending on what I'm also taking). and become more extroverted -- i was taking zoloft at the time and I didn't notice any negative effects while dosing or afterwards.  just rather bitter smelling, I can still remember that odor.  

Thank you, I get your point!!

Its been 2 1/2 hours since I took the second pill. I try to sleep but when I close my eyes I have strong visions and I'm in a beatiful twilight state of mind. Very dreamy. Feels good and I can still feel the pills working. However, not able to sleep and I have to get up early tomorrow so I took a nitr@ and will be off in 1/2 hour /default_smile.png

Good night!
someone with more experience needs to try these lol

someone with more experience needs to try these lol
I conccur. Due to my lack of experiences with 'stronger' pk's I have no benchmark. Also, placebo effect could be a factor and the fact that I was looking for a Europe supplier a long long time.

I am curious how experienced 'consumers' are effected by the hai-dro.

I recently ordered some  VC DON from one of the email vendors. He's telling me that they are 325/10 though, not 650/10. Sort of curious. Hope they pack the same euphoric punch as the ones you got and aren't from a different/weaker batch. Sounds like whatever you got was good.

I recently ordered some VC DON from one of the email vendors. He's telling me that they are 325/10 though, not 650/10. Sort of curious. Hope they pack the same euphoric punch as the ones you got and aren't from a different/weaker batch. Sounds like whatever you got was good.
I hope so too. However, i am not in contact with Moda anymore and will not be able to receive them. They contain 650 apap, defenitely. I had ten. First two knocked me off. The other eight where weak after all, so Im curions in your opinion. It all just could be placebo.

I hope so too. However, i am not in contact with Moda anymore and will not be able to receive them. They contain 650 apap, defenitely. I had ten. First two knocked me off. The other eight where weak after all, so Im curions in your opinion. It all just could be placebo.
After reading what members on another forum had to say about them and after a friend told me they were most likely garbage I emailed the vendor and asked if I could change my order (less than an hour after paying with paypal) to a medication with a better reputation. He seemed annoyed with my request, told me to forget it that he was just going to refund my money. Still haven't received another email or the refund and it's been 9 hours. I'm being patient though. I realize these guys are busy. This guy has great feedback too, so I'm sure he won't just leave me hanging.

I'm going to give it a try on my next order... at 3.00 ea, I'll get ten and see for myself.. just too curious.

I'm going to give it a try on my next order... at 3.00 ea, I'll get ten and see for myself.. just too curious.
Yeah, my problem was that I went all in based on one good review. Then shortly after placing my order, I came across a whole bunch of horrible reviews that freaked me out. I should have just placed a small test order of 4 or 5 of them. I got excited, what can I say. But I'm pretty sure now that these aren't real h1dr0. Maybe c0d or D.H.C., but from what I understand the chem in V1k1ngs is almost exclusively produced in the U.S. Not to mention, the company that supposedly manufactures these, "VAX PHARM " doesn't appear to be a real company and in fact lists an address on the back of the blister pack that doesn't exist in India.

352kscm.jpg

Also, that picture was taken off another forum where there was a big debate about these, the result of which led everybody to the conclusion that these were garbage--likely an 0P1AT3 of some sort but not h1dr0. I probably should have just kept my mouth shut after placing my order but, the thought of losing a large chunk of money and ending up with TYL#3 or something freaked me and I asked to change the order. Vendor seemed upset and now we are waiting to see what happens.

nightshade, it is probably night there when it is day here so that could be why you are waiting.

Gyre, do you mind if I ask why you are no longer in contact with this particular vendor?

Allright, bathtime is over. T + 2:45

After second half I felt some slight but intens waves of euphoria. I was listening to Faithless an felt very good. In the bathtub, the effect wore off and I got a bit nauseated (is that good English?). I took two travle-sickness pills and just popped a second 10/650 pill. I am making dinner right now and dinner will be eaten in bed with Lord of the Rings on the Imac /default_smile.png

Conclusion: Moda's samples made me happy, stoned, chatty and actually gave me waves of euphoria. However, not very extreme. Nausea is nothing special because I always get nauseated when taking opies. I am not itchy by the way. I would recommend to try his samples and see for yourself. Maybe its not that strong at all and it is just me, maybe my tolerance is actually very low, maybe I got a good samle and the rest gets junk or maybe I am a shill. Its the internet... So until you try it yourself, no one knows for

sure.

Tomorrow I will comment on how the second pill worked and how my night was (not to many details heheh).

I hope I did good for the community to test Modas samples and take the dangerous dive into the unknown /default_smile.png

Kind regards and many thanks,

Gyre
Hi there Gyre, I tried one of modas samples of the M215 30mg rokcee. It felt very strong, like the real deal. But there was one small thing I did not like. It made me kinda edgy and wierd. Even half of one. Usually I'm happy on those. Something just did not feel right. The next day I took it again and got the same feeling. There's something different in those. Because i get the real ones from my main source and i love them to the the max! I know they were pressed and moda was very honest about that. I really appreciate his honesty because he was very upfront with me. I compared them to the real blue m215's, and his were much thicker. I should have taken a side by side pic. They were really pretty and smooth. Oh well, wasnt thinkin at the time.

I ended up giving one each to my friend and her hubby that were visiting from az, and they loved them just fine. Something must be weird with my body chemistry with whatever else is different in those. I would like to try those vc dones your talking about. I'm going to have to make a request. I def don't want that nausea you got tho...ick. I'm glad those worked for you. And you had a nice hot tubb date with your lady /default_wink.png About how long would you say they worked for?

Hi there Gyre, I tried one of modas samples of the M215 30mg rokcee. It felt very strong, like the real deal. But there was one small thing I did not like. It made me kinda edgy and wierd. Even half of one. Usually I'm happy on those. Something just did not feel right. The next day I took it again and got the same feeling. There's something different in those. Because i get the real ones from my main source and i love them to the the max! I know they were pressed and moda was very honest about that. I really appreciate his honesty because he was very upfront with me. I compared them to the real blue m215's, and his were much thicker. I should have taken a side by side pic. They were really pretty and smooth. Oh well, wasnt thinkin at the time.

I ended up giving one each to my friend and her hubby that were visiting from az, and they loved them just fine. Something must be weird with my body chemistry with whatever else is different in those. I would like to try those vc dones your talking about. I'm going to have to make a request. I def don't want that nausea you got tho...ick. I'm glad those worked for you. And you had a nice hot tubb date with your lady /default_wink.png About how long would you say they worked for?
Caveat emptor. Before you purchase these VC DON I would highly recommend you do a google search for "vax pharmaceuticals" and "VC D0N" there is an entire thread dedicated to this medication on another message board that is worth a read. Best of luck though. Let us know how they are if you do wind up placing an order. I chickened out. /default_smile.png

Just received my refund from the aforementioned vendor. He's not responding to my emails though. Looks like I done goofed; a shame too since I really enjoyed those Tr4nnyz I received last month. I'm learning that some of these guys can be...finicky. Lol, I've been meaning to try some of SL's wares anyways. /default_laugh.png

I tried these from a seller called Jared Jackson. They were cheaper than 3.00 each and I ordered a sample of fifty. The first couple seemed to work, but they are weak. I do think they are Ketamine too, but without a proper test, hard to say.

A normal Wats0n 10/325 behaves totally differently, regardless of my tolerance level. I ended up throwing them out as they made me nervous. I also agree the address in Goa does not exist, so far as Google is concerned and a lot of people have a lot of different opinions on them, but I personally think they are bunk, ESPECIALLY with no markings, even in a blister there should be an ID - that is an international standard, which the indian and Pakistani pharma industries follow very closely as they wish to sell heavily in the UK and EU.

Good luck!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back