Vendors going to hell

Is is just me or are all the vendors prices going up, shipping is outrageous, or they are just a dick. I been shopping around for a couple products and messaged quite a few of the vendors and pretty much everyone was a smart ass or changing insane prices or both. I know the shutdown drove prices up a little because of shortage but damn. And no excuse for being a dick at all to paying customers. Idk. Hopefully we will get some new vendors here or they will change there attitude.
I know what you mean. Some vendors have amazing prices but take forever to get here. Then there are the 2 day/overnight shippers with exorbitant prices PLUS you still gotta pay for speedy shipping. But...i dont blame them. I mean it does suck, but they gotta hustle too. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ive learned the more dickish the vendor, the better the product. Except a select few...

@Justlooking1014 The dickish vendor attitude does seem to back up good product.  Except for a couple of these guys with the "God Complex."  I'm sure we've all had a brush with their fuck off attitude.  Those are the ones who don't want to be called out for really not having shit but they've taken your money!

It looks like most of the sy vendors gave gone to hell in a hand basket. Some went slowly and some went fast. I had a few trusty back when that was the only place to get legit pharma. Now it's pressed or nothing at all. Prices are ridiculously high to get fake 🐂🐂 crap. Just my 2 cents

@Bks3080 agreed!  I've been done with SY for some time now & prefer to work with vendors across the pond.  With Covid yeah it's a wait but it's real product & good prices.  I would much rather wait for real product from nice vendors than be cheated, scammed, ripped off and berated by the vendors in our part of the world.   Who needs the damn stress too of the email battles back & forth.  It's always been my opinion that benzo people are really the only ones who get their orders.  Boring I need a bit more help than that.  So I've moved on to reliable, nice vendors.

Just my opinion but it's looking like more people are on the same page here with how things are going south.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back