Very Limited Info/discussion Lately

dbc23

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
I just wanted to comment and what I've seen here and similar boards over the last few weeks.  There's been a dying off of discussion/comments, as well as (for understandable reasons) limiting of access for members to parts of forums and specific threads.

This compounded with the issues the southerners have had over the past several months, and the general downturn in this "scene" over the last several years is disheartening.

Those who have been a part of this for any length of time have gone through periods of boom/bust and have certainly seen favorites rise and fall (or vanish altogether, maybe even taking customer's money on their way out) and we're certainly not seeing new vendors rise up nearly as fast as the various conglomerates and individuals have vanished.

My reason for posting this is in hope of getting some consensus out of the community and wondering what, if anything, we can do as an information source and support network for each other in light of, what looks to be, an increasingly dark age for those who rely on these vendors for relief, comfort, and continuing to live a fulfilled life.  

Don't know if this qualifies as a rant or a request, but there it is.

DBC

What information are you looking for that you do not see here? We encourage all feedback, good or bad, as well as product/shipping reviews.

We changed our SY thread BACK to a minimum 50 post count because people were not controlling all of their off topic posts and the threads were getting too long to glean info from.

C

The post limit makes sense, that was becoming cos in there.

Maybe it's less the community and more the general zeitgeist that's got me troubled. I haven't seen any new (although there may be one working on it) vendors establish themselves in some time. I watched the demise of multiple us and overseas based conglomerates and affiliates without any new groups springing up to replace them.

What I wish there was more of is a grass roots effort to locate and support services that can provide for us (which probably exist) in a way to help the Community at large.

It seems cards are being held very close to everyone's chests and there's an impetus to keep me sources or reliable old sources off the radar, I'm guilty of this too, by vendor request.

It just feels that were in a market that has a potentially strong supply side, but with limited sources the patients are getting short shrift.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I sent you a PM. But i think it's a balance for a forum like this to provide vendor info, and also protect forum members. I've been to sites similar to DBG, and felt like the 50% of the postings were so full of shit, I lost interest pretty much right away.

Also, it's possible that the buying and posting is just part of a natural cycle of ebb and flow. When I first found DBG, I had a nice little stack of benjamins. I tried out like every vendor on all the boards and reported my experience. Now I'm all stocked up and don't have any orders with anyone i can comment on.

Also, I don't know what the protocol is for introducing or talking about a vendor here - but i know it is a process that involves the moderators and admin vetting and checking. Also I think if you have been here for a very long time, you may be able to post randomly about vendors not featured on the board...but I'm not sure what the rules are. Early on, I posted about a vendor that wasn't on the boards and the post was removed. I realized quickly that DBG ain't fuckin' around and the parents (cat, 2E, admin) take the board's reputation very seriously.

That they do, and I think it's why this board is the one that's stuck for me. There is a genuine community and the parts that be seem genuinely concerned for the board and members well being.

Maybe I'm just being whiny the more I contemplate it, I guess if anything, I just wish there was an easier/better new vendor suggestion system. However, with how many scams abound it's clearly safer to err on the side of caution.

I didnt look at it as whining at all. I just wanted clarification and now i see what you mean.

There is a vetting process in which any vendor on our board must go through, with little exception. We like our vendors to have had several successful orders with VIP/senior members/staff, and finally Admin approval. We do not allow members to just randomly introduce vendors. We do not allow Paki vendors, or even any vendor that distributes ANY paki meds. We also do not allow any new Indian vendors. There could be exceptions to any of this, with Admin's approval of course. In the last year, there have been three or four new vendors introduced.....most with success, due to the vetting. Unfortunately, as many well-estabished vendors have gone by the wayside. The area that is hurting now is the stronger PK vendors, which are normally US TO US or Mexican. We did take a chance on a new US to Us vendor (PharmaPro) without success. We are constantly on the lookout for new vendors. Our Admin is very protective of our members, which is what sets us apart from the other sites.

Hope that helps you to understand our procedure guys! Certainly, if you have a vendor that you know is good, however, we can def see if anyone in our VIP group wants to give them a try!

Cat

Cat and all. This was a very informative post. I'm a new member but have been ordering with A for awhile. Since I don't have nearly the required posts I just wish there was a place I could update everyone on my orders.

But I do enjoy the new system. I was really sick of reading about everyone's start to finish ordering.

Me too. Lack of 50 shut me out. My recent transaction with A left me so far, after 1 week, with a loss of 5 Mr. Franklin's kites. I have asked for a return via MG but to date, no response. Never had issues to this point other then timeliness of deliveries. Close to 5 g's worth of purchases within the last couple o' months (yea I need the PK's bad) and a total change in his business attitude. I think he grew to fast and is a bit overwhelmed. I hope I can report a happy ending later this week.

It feels like that whole industry is going through some really rough times. I fear it's part demand and part LE pressure on key points, which may mean the beginning of the end of SY.

I think that's mainly why I'm so concerned about the limited amount of new blood, my paranoia buzzer is going off.

yeah I can see that ...but i guess I wonder why the "law" wants to mess with this kind of stuff so badly. I don't think DBG members or vendors are out there peddling drugs to babies and shit. I dont get it. Maybe SY and IOPs are just the "easier" targets?

If LE needs some werk, I know a whole bunch of crack houses in my town full of people who who are responsible for (1) stealing my scooter! im in school and some meth-ed out career criminal stole it and wrecked it (2) REAL CRIME--violent crime (3) proliferation of illicit DRUGS.

Sorry but i digress. and rant. The idea that LE would be petty like that...makes me MAD

And what about the darkweb, silk road and all that. if LE wants to see some action.....

but oh...that's probably too "hard"

Easier to target DBG and people paying out the a$$ for handfuls of opi@ates and rit@lin.

/default_angry.gif :angry2: /default_angry.gif :angry2:

I think it's more of a supply and demand issue. Less Pk's are being distributed, and the demand for product keeps going up. LE has bigger fish to fry, than trying to bust "the little guy" for ordering a few pills...

Getting harder and harder to find them too.  Green 79 + 1's are almost non existent. Anyone know of any anywhere? A PM would be awesome. Thanks fellow DB'ers. Lets help each other in our time of need. 

It's sad that unregulated schedule one stuff is probably easier and cheaper to obtain than quality controlled professionally manufactured medications.

It's one thing for an rx to be required but with the current atmosphere doctors avoid scripting painkillers, anxiety and adhd meds like they fear ebola.

Back to my #8 post, this thread. A did send what was owed, 5 days after next day was paid for. Just me, but I think he has taken on so much so quick, hard for he and his to keep up. I'll keep my relationship w/him. He gets frustrated sometimes too!

Limited discussion = because most of Mexico seems to have fallen into the ocean.

And what about the darkweb, silk road and all that. if LE wants to see some action.....

Easier to target DBG and people paying out the a$$ for handfuls of opi@ates and rit@lin.

Silk road is being busted as we speak...

FWIW I too believe it's really more about the production being slowly strangled. Even in my realky, really large city the pharmacies are having a hard time getting things like 10 mg vikings. My fear is it will only get worse as we go.

Several years ago I never saw the lower level stuff get faked as the wholesale reward wasn't worth the payoff.

Grrrrr...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back