Very Limited Info/discussion Lately

FWIW I too believe it's really more about the production being slowly strangled. Even in my realky, really large city the pharmacies are having a hard time getting things like 10 mg vikings. My fear is it will only get worse as we go.

Several years ago I never saw the lower level stuff get faked as the wholesale reward wasn't worth the payoff.

Grrrrr...
Grrrr indeed. This supply issue is making me nervous. Those of us that rely on these vendors are in a tough spot. Just makes me want to try to be a little less reliant.

Reactions: two
Well it drives the market even more underground, eliminates gray area markets and leads to branding more "users". Then there's more profit to be made by increasing war on illegal narcotics.

I think the pharmaceutical companies are just giving up their lobbying dollars spent in this arena for other causes. The "think of the children" folks are winning out over the voiceless people who need these medications to continue to survive.

It's a shame when someone becomes an addict, or worse overdoses, but how many have been able to continue their lives solely because of narcotics, anxiolytics and ADD medication. I'm feeling very disgruntled with this countries drug policies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grrrr indeed. This supply issue is making me nervous. Those of us that rely on these vendors are in a tough spot. Just makes me want to try to be a little less reliant.
Yes, indeed!...me too! I try to keep my usage very low but it still is frustrating when supply gets twisted!

All the best luck!

Maybe it is just me.

But everyone IRL and online seems to be going bat shit crazy lately. Not a reflection on anything in this thread. I've just had a "you've got to be fucking kidding me" moment followed by "whaaaaaaatttt huuhhh?"moment and "what in the fucks sake is going on right now?"moment, over and over, this whole week.

Stress levels do seem a few notches higher than normal lately but this scene had been plagued with close to 9 months of back to back:shipping/weather/strikes/fakes/scams/shortages, and the folks who use IOPS are probably not the most stress free folks to begin with.

I'm curbing to the best of my ability, with a hard goal of getting med free to cut down the stress, and expense, but I have a wealth of sympathy for those worse off than I.

Stress levels do seem a few notches higher than normal lately but this scene had been plagued with close to 9 months of back to back:shipping/weather/strikes/fakes/scams/shortages, and the folks who use IOPS are probably not the most stress free folks to begin with.

I'm curbing to the best of my ability, with a hard goal of getting med free to cut down the stress, and expense, but I have a wealth of sympathy for those worse off than I.
It's the weather, and everybody is getting spring fever. We had a meeting at work in early March. The boss man said " Just to let ya guys know, this happens every year right around this time. It starts getting a little nicer out, and everybody starts to get some type of spring fever. People start to get real prickly, and each shift bitches and moans about the other shift, and everybody starts to get irritated with each other. I have been doing this for 18 years, and it happens every year, right at this time. Try and relax and calm down, and realize that everybody is getting anxious and tired of being cooped inside all day. Do your best everyday, and try not to let others actions get on your nerves. Everything will calm down in the next month or so." - I have noticed this firsthand, and he was 100% spot on when the boss man mentioned this to everybody.

Even my cat has spring fever... he runs from room to room like a bat out of hell while I laugh and my little dog cowers behind my legs, lol.

May not be relevant for this discussion but plan ahead with some benzo's just in case. Could help out if a member runs out. Also T*M might have some substitutes that could help get a member over the hump. I can't vouch for their pk effectiveness except don't but their hydro!

It's the weather, and everybody is getting spring fever. We had a meeting at work in early March. The boss man said " Just to let ya guys know, this happens every year right around this time. It starts getting a little nicer out, and everybody starts to get some type of spring fever. People start to get real prickly, and each shift bitches and moans about the other shift, and everybody starts to get irritated with each other. I have been doing this for 18 years, and it happens every year, right at this time. Try and relax and calm down, and realize that everybody is getting anxious and tired of being cooped inside all day. Do your best everyday, and try not to let others actions get on your nerves. Everything will calm down in the next month or so." - I have noticed this firsthand, and he was 100% spot on when the boss man mentioned this to everybody.
Yup! Ides of March leftovers.....

Totally agree. It happens in my business too. Only we are all salesmen/ woman and try to kill each other. Or the upstairs and service gain up on us. A double whammy is our industry is warm weather related. So we suffer mainy war battles till its in full gear.

I thought it was always warm in the SY. But all businesses 4 quarters. Ides of march indeed..

Last edited by a moderator:
Its pretty bad. ZERO opy 8tees. Or any for that matter. And the $$$$$ have gone to the moon. This aint just a lull. I'm thinking this is the new norm.  (tell me I'm wrong)  Just speculation but damn, just totally dry out there for the oxie market. Lots of folks with wd's i'm guessing.  BTW Better Caul Saul right now is soooo right on time with the story line. Perfect, just rub it in Vince!!!!!

This is the only place I know to post this.

First, I have been unable to be on the forum because after my hospital stay, I was pretty much sick for a month. Just went back to the ER last week! Go to the doctor tomorrow. Thanks for understanding.

I have been on klonnies for 12 years. Now at a kinda high dose. I think I am ready to quit "the game" so to speak. It is starting to cost me more than what I can afford. This all started when AMC went under. I have had at least $300 stolen (go back to the "old days, another $400 was stolen), I now think my last order with TTM is not going to show -- another $150 "down the drain." I am a week away from my disability check and had to go around and get money to order from "A" - I do not have a back stock because I can't afford it. So I will be out after tonight and will also have to replace some others. I know A will come through but last time (not his fault), the shipper mis-placed it and it did not get on the plane in time. They (shipper) basically told me that it would be delivered the next business day. Well, just like now, it was a Friday so I did not get them until Monday! Luckily I had some 1 mg's to "make it through." This time I do not. Automatic detox! Whether it's 4 mg's or 15, you can't "just stop" unless you want to kill yourself. I really, really did not need for this to happen. I am so stressed. So stressed, that I lost it! 

Whether you get a LL or money lost, when you are on a tight budget. It's just not worth it. (Off topic here but...) One of my cats of 16+ years - right at 17 is "sick." He has not seen a vet in at least 12 years because he is totally inside, NEVER outside but I guess somehow, something can get into the house that makes them sick.  I know this is TMI but it goes to the "source of money."  It will cost me almost $300 for a "Full Body Function" exam for him. And here it is, I had to spend the money on me so I would not die, taking a risk of waiting to take him in.....

IT ALL JUST BOILS DOWN TO THE FACT THAT "I CAN'T TAKE IT" ANYMORE!  The game we play that is. With our lives. Think about it you all. how many of you live "day to day" and how many of you have $ out of the wazoo?

Okay. I have vented. Thank you all for being here, thank you for listening - oh, the CAPS were for emphasis - not yelling.  I will let you all know what ever happens to TTM and the progress of A after it's "all done." Take Care Everyone. Wish me luck - or prayers. Whatever your belief is. Thanks!

jules, I am wishing the best for you and I'm hoping you can find a way to taper down comfortably.  I know there are some threads here that might help.  As for your kitty, you should not feel guilty because I'm pretty sure that he did not "catch" something but is at the end of his life.  I have gone through the same several times and it is not easy and never gets easier but 17 is a nice old age for a cat and what the vet has told me is that it is common for an organ to start shutting down at this age.  I spent the money for testing and it didn't really help except to know what was happening.  Cat the mod knows a lot about these things as she is studying to be a vet so hopefully she will see this and can give you some advice.  You gave him a good life and obviously a lot of love and I"m sure he appreciates that.

Jules, might be off topic but very on message from where my mind set was when I started the thread.

Possibly losing money, dangerously running out of a med or taking a fake made out of who knows what are all high on my list of things to avoid.

The downturn in reliable suppliers with available and affordable inventory is getting worse and worse and I'm fearful there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

First, noone is running out of vitamins in this world.  There isn't a shortage.  When so many threads are locked and you can't comment you almost forget or at least begin to doubt whether getting vitamins from said vendor is worth it.  It's a downward spiral. I can't post on most threads to say that I received an order that everyone is waiting on.  No matter how you look at it this is sales.  It's business.  When vendors are locked down and we can't be honest even though thats the only way to keep the good vendors and shun the bad there is a price to pay.  Keep the cake....or eat it.  The people who complain is a small part of what keeps people around.  It can be done politely.  I'f I wait 4 months (I never have) for an order I'm not going to sugar coat anything.  Then I get banned.  If i get my order every 6 days and go into shock and tell the forum how insanely fast I'm receiving....I'm a schill and get banned.  This is a drug forum people not a rose garden where we pick flowers and give to mom.  Money is everything.  Figure out what is most important and go with it. There are a few vendors on here who are solid and hopefully they don't go anywhere.  One is on lockdown and I wish I could give that man a shout out because he works full time and deals with this site when he has the time.  Thats why packages have been MIA or running super late.  The other is obvious.  The third noone has heard from in a while which is unfortunate.  Ok, I''m done.

I don't disagree leech, and I've said in another thread I wonder why there's so much lockdown, but given the environment and the amount of open discussion allowed here vs. other boards I doubt it is suppression of dissent or anything like that.  I have a strong belief that those running these boards know very well what they're doing and have both theirs and our furthered survival as free persons at heart.

It would be nice to have a free form open discussion board but without scrutiny you get true shills and scams left and right, people who end up at sites like this tend to do so under desperate circumstances and are easy targets.  I'm glad there's scrutiny to guard against that.  I just wish there was a happier medium.  At least since when I first started this thread the member involvement and information flow has picked up and I feel like I can check in here and get a pulse of the scene at the moment.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back