Vouched For - old vendor Giggles

• Thread starter Thread starter glenrunciter
  • Start date Start date
@automagic  give me a day or two to find plant subjects with no tolerance and let them test enough to feel something.  My plant had to take a ridiculous amount even though his other vendor it takes normal amount and feels definite effects so idk if this is umdsrfossdy cut or something totally else. I'll keep you updated as today or tomorrow I will know.

I'm thinking his stuff is bunk, all my tests even at high doses did nothing. And I just tested another vendor and was completely destroyed ofg of the same substance and literally the regular doses.  @aerelite  you'll get it but Keep us updated on quality because I would rate 0/100. 😔

I emailed him asking for a reason or response but no word back but it's only been a day 

@Sniffeltin Jr. @automagic Thinking he is possibly a selective scammer, as well as sending bunk powders if that's the case. Believe he is ghosting now and haven't received a package. Future prospects be warned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to be the guy to say it, but if it looks too good to be true, it most likely isn't true.  There are new members popping up like crazy in the RC section here and it is hard to say who is legit, how many puppet/shadow accounts are out there "vouching" for new vendors and scammers in general.  I called this from the start of the thread but I hope other new vendors like Bongo are not planning on exit scamming rather than just plan scamming like it sounds like here.

*Received all off Mr. Giggles Research Chemical material today. However I am not sure what is what!!?! Ordered "4 grams NEP/1 gram 2-FDCK" and not sure that the powder in their bags is actually what they say it is or it is something else. The "NEP" burns so bad, to a new level of hot! Their "NEP" is a snow white powder, kind of pebbled up, "snowball" looking. HMM, Actually I probably have bags of nootropics, or something..

Yea this person thats vouching for this vendor idk about them. I saw them before vouching for a black listed vendor.

Full scam =/ TheRealRC the best after clearchem

edit:

and rcdiscount

I ordered and paid on 7-26 communication was great and polite. Said it would ship Saturday and would get Tuesday. Still haven’t gotten anything and I have sent 2 emails and no replies to either...not looking good.

This guys thats vouching for this vendor i saw on multi blacklisted sites on google cache there gone now for some reason i searched google there threads of this op vouching for at least a known scammer I would just watch out for this guy. beware

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back