Vpn

emoreno420

I jus started using this program to block my ip address and I was wondering if anyone else is as paranoid as me. Does anyone else use a VPN to hide their location from IP tracking?  

I don't...I'm open and honest and don't believe I'm doing anything wrong. I don't even block my router..anyone can sit in front of my house and get the internet...Maybe it's just the fact that a house with gates and bars is more likely to get broke into than an unlocked house. If you try to hide something others are more likely to be suspicious of what it is your hiding. Paranoia will destroya!!!

Hey Sid!

Haven't seen you about in a while! Hope you are well : )

~P~

Very true.....I dont believe im doing anything wrong either but not everyone shares my beliefs lol 

I jus started using this program to block my ip address and I was wondering if anyone else is as paranoid as me. Does anyone else use a VPN to hide their location from IP tracking?  
What is the program? I still think there would be some type of trail for the n$a megedata centers to link a connection. Say you log into email, and they connect the dots to when you logged into the email before the vpn usage. I don't know if anything is secure anymore.. my nephews' tin can and string phone has a hidden "backdoor" installed by the manufacturer where they can snoop on them.

Hey Phrenicz, I'm well again...long recovery time after my zanny episode. I'm going the other way this time. I bet the same thing happens again but different. Instead of "Anarchy in the U.K" it must be "Anarchy in my Head". As far as "Big Brother" is concerned I wouldnt put it past them to spread a program, free or paid for, that acts like it's blocking your IP address, but really it tracks evrything your doing digitally at that IP address. Just the way I see it...Like a game of hide and seek and they WILL find you if you hide and if your a troller!!!

i dontreally care to spoof my ip, shit happens and if they want me come get me ! 

I use a VPN service to block my IP address from being seen. I don't even think it's so much about being paranoid as it is just wanting to protect my privacy.. I've used VPNing.com for a number of years now and can't say enough about there service..
surfing

emoreno420...beachbum has the best feedback for your question...I apologize to you for using your thread to let my friends here know that I'm back to myself again and able to be social. Having said all that I'm not into VPN for myself...I shut the door when I go to the bathroom.

I use AirVPN when necessary. Also use dd-wrt router with dnsmasq. Changed my dns servers to OpenNic. Keeps my ISP from seeing my dns requests and hijacking my unresolved lookups. I'm not paranoid, I just feel that it's non of my ISP's business what I'm doing. 

I have used a variety of free VPN's from the Google Play store. They slow loading down a bit, but not massively.There are drugs discussion sites (Not IOP's), so I find them often blocked and have to use a VPN.

I would not come online these days without using a VPN!

Big brother is ALWAYS watching and if you value your privacy you should

be concerned and be using a VPN and an email provider that uses encryption.

For me it's trustzone and protonmail..

I would not come online these days without using a VPN!

Big brother is ALWAYS watching and if you value your privacy you should

be concerned and be using a VPN and an email provider that uses encryption.

For me it's trustzone and protonmail..
Protonmail for me too!

Is Protonmail anything like using PGP as I still need to learn to use PGP but than again I am mainly here for Research Chemicals. I use a NordVPN for P2P (Torrenting) and Netflix simply because my brother pays for it but I assume there is a good reason I can't use Tor Browser when coming onto this Website since Cloudflare seems to be Blocking it and correct Me if I am wrong but I have read Cloudflare has the option to allow Tor Browser use. 

IP Addresses really don't mean much these days more than one person can have the same IP Address and your IP Address will change it doesn't stay the same forever. If L.E. wants to get passed a VPN they will have no problem doing so Tor Browser is the only way to stay safe but it's not 100% uncrackable so it's not 100% Safe if they truly want to catch you but unless your doing something extremely shady I think Tor Browser is perfect.

I disagree that using a VPN these days as this thread is from 2017 would make anyone think twice about wanting to see what your doing behind the VPN and whether you choose using a VPN over your ISP depends on who you trust more as ALL VPNs are shady and even if they are not keeping Logs and not taking your Bandwidth or whatever they call it that they are re-selling that a bunch of VPNs got caught taking from people and Selling it. 

I do think using NordVPN is better than nothing but not by much lol and only from hiding my use from my ISP and these days with Netflix Countries people want to access to watch and not trusting their ISP whether your Torrenting or not is very common amongst VPN users so using a VPN will not make the "paranoia destroya" but the false belief a VPN will save ya will destroya lol. 

Well I switched to Protonmail as of today I want to begin making it as my New Main Email Address. Thanks to coming across this Post about it this is plenty of the type of information I have managed to find at DBG. 

I’ve used ‘Hide My Ass’ VPN for years now simply because I enjoy internet content that is limited to specific geographic locations, in particular TV shows from various different European countries.  Not free but inexpensive and it doesn’t impact on streaming reliability.  The interface is user friendly and choice of locations extensive.

i have no commercial link with HMA, just a satisfied customer.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back