Vpn

I’ve used ‘Hide My Ass’ VPN for years now simply because I enjoy internet content that is limited to specific geographic locations, in particular TV shows from various different European countries.  Not free but inexpensive and it doesn’t impact on streaming reliability.  The interface is user friendly and choice of locations extensive.

i have no commercial link with HMA, just a satisfied customer.
I agree. Hma is awesome

I realize this is an old post but wanted to add to it. I was really shocked to see a bunch of people say no, don't need it etc....

Now (2021) is as good a time as any to have a VPN regardless of whether you're doing something "wrong" or just an average Joe playing around online.  Not only are you hiding your IP from others but you're protecting yourself from your ISP snooping on you. Some are known to,  mine doesn't though. You get an encrypted connection between you and your destination site which is key if you're doing any type of online shopping.  The other benefits are Geographical. You can access things in other countries that you wouldn't normally be able to. A good example would be Netflix. I changed my location from the US to Germany to be able to watch a show that wasn't available here. This is a HUGE benefit for people outside of the US to access our content. 

I don't recommend using the free VPN services.  A paid subscription is short money because it's so competitive now. I'd  recommend PureVPN, Express VPN or NORD VPN. Each of these have many servers across countless countries,  offer great connection speeds, keep no logs of user info and are cheap. Some deals are close to $40 for a year subscription others can be up to $10/ month. Regardless of cost it's well worth it. I picked up a 5 year plan on some deal for less than a hundred bucks.

Hopefully this will help someone. Better to be anonymous online nowadays

-D

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back