Wait What? This Place Is Big Inside

Thank you again Jewbacca, you've been coming to my rescue all day. Glad to meet such a sweetheart. I owe u one
No trouble at all ma'am. As MaybeSomeDay mentioned, we're rather protective of the ladies of DBG! The real ones anyway, LOL.

Oh and fyi, rolling with the punches is what I do best. U called it wise one! No harm done and no grudges. Life is too damn short for that shit. And besides, I'm too damn cool.

Oh and fyi, rolling with the punches is what I do best. U called it wise one! No harm done and no grudges. Life is too damn short for that shit. And besides, I'm too damn cool.
That you are ma'am, that you are! /default_biggrin.png

That's my real mustache by the way, do you like it?
Yes, it's quite fetching. Gives off a really cool 1974 peep show theater vibe. /default_smile.png

Thanks guys, no more apologies needed. I am indeed a real woman, and only posted a partial pic to be safe here. I'm glad ya'll were able to figure that out! Oh and nice stash, 5

Damn M,

this just for whatever reason got me rolling in an old woman wheezing sort of way...

Love it

B
glad I could make you laugh B, would you mind toning it down just a bit please, my freshly transplanted ears are a little sensitive at the moment

thanks Jewy, I can hear everyones words now!

Last edited by a moderator:
glad I could make you laugh B, would you mind toning it down just a bit please, my freshly transplanted ears are a little sensitive at the moment

Dammit M,

I don't want to like you that much, but seeing the new, improved you coupled with your italicized, "new baby ears" font style, is putting me over the edge!

Whispers for peace,

Beranda

Nice! The plastic surgeon did a great job. Now, um, is that hair and a beard, or orthodontic head gear you're sporting?!

Nice! The plastic surgeon did a great job. Now, um, is that hair and a beard, or orthodontic head gear you're sporting?!
Jewy, I think the hair and beard are the least of MM problems.  I see his droopy shoulder probably caused by a severe case of spina bifida.

I'm calling it head gear. Quite fetching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Call it head gear because it is...I could spot "gear" a mile away.

Maybe, I just love the term "fetching"...although, I would probably use it to describe a Heidi-type character before I used it for Mike.

Mike, I like throwing a little fun heat your way, but you look good man!

B

Call it head gear because it is...I could spot "gear" a mile away.

Maybe, I just love the term "fetching"...although, I would probably use it to describe a Heidi-type character before I used it for Mike.

Mike, I like throwing a little fun heat your way, but you look good man!

B
I just couldn't help myself. /default_wink.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn, guess Im gonna have to touch it up some more. perhaps the OP can use his spray paint skills to touch it up /default_wink.png Whered he run off to anyway?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back