Warning about Benocyclidine (BTCP)

• Thread starter Thread starter tellme
  • Start date Start date
T

tellme

Hi,

Some shops recently stocked the chemical BTCP also known as Benocyclidine.

Shops like therealrc, foche, theresearchchemsclub and longflourishrc, ...not too many would sell such poison.

This substance is said to be extremely tocix. It was never tested on human beings, because already the test with labor rats had to been stopped. The rats died. They tried to lower the dose in a second experiment, but again, it still was poisoning the lab rats. The project was stopped, humans had never been given this chemical. Until some greedy ***** saw a chance to make money with it.

In the State of Florida, BTCP is already schedule 1.

BTCP_structure - web.png

See here for further details on the study:
https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/btcp.879161/#post-14642590

Check out the safety sheet for BTCP: The rats start dying from eating only 8mg per 100mg body weight. LD and TDLO mean instant death. You might already have known that rats a similar to human beings but they really are survivors compared to us....
https://www.caymanchem.com/msdss/11737m.pdf

I had a pleasure to test this crap. I read about the rat study as well, but from my own experience. 500mg sample gave me no noticeable effect ( my very high stims tolerance maybe the cause ). Also it isn't pretty expensive . I really found nothing interesting in this garbage chemical. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back