Warning Points

cheftell

Well I see warning points posted again. What does constitute a warning point and how many does one get? Is it three strikes and your out or do you get a monthly quota?

Well I see warning points posted again. What does constitute a warning point and how many does one get? Is it three strikes and your out or do you get a monthly quota?
I don't even know what a warning point is???????? Where would you see if you have any, in your profile area? Thanks.  S-

I don't even know what a warning point is???????? Where would you see if you have any, in your profile area? Thanks. S-
I think it's under your avatar area and post count..

I try not to look at mine because I probably have a warning for f- ing cursing and shit...

Oops!

/default_smile.png

Oh and I would assume it's for behaving badly! Like a time out!

Last edited:
I think it's under your avatar area and post count..

I try not to look at mine because I probably have a warning for f- ing cursing and shit...

Oops!

/default_smile.png

Oh and I would assume it's for behaving badly! Like a time out!
Ah, thank you.  I see it now.  Never even knew that was there... learn me summin ebery day... lol.  Thanks for letting me know.  so is 246 warning points a bad thing?  /default_wink.png  /default_tongue.png

Ah, thank you.  I see it now.  Never even knew that was there... learn me summin ebery day... lol.  Thanks for letting me know.  so is 246 warning points a bad thing?  /default_wink.png  /default_tongue.png
LMFAO. Well I am not a moderator or warning point expert.. But I would guess that means one has been bad 246 times..

Thats nothing! Could be much worse!

;)

hooter1 said:
Warning point can be use in any Admin and "possibly" mods can use, basicalyy, in any way the board parameters will allow and what they have set it to.

For example, you piss in the soup once, Admin or a Mod says that's not yours, don't touch it.  You touch it again, they may click one little button a give you a warning point. There is also an option where, if they have elected to do so, it may automatically send you a pm, letting you know that you have 1 warning, what this means, hell, could be anything. If they have set it to a 24 hour "suspension", away it goes. Or a 7 day, 30 day, etc.  They may have simply taken away your ability to post for a length of time. The list of what a warning point can or would do lays in the discretion, of the Admin. I do promise you though, you probably don't want one, hopefully they would give you one verbal warning, or delegate to a mod to verbally warn you before stripping you of your board privledges........Kay, any more questions? I guess I do this because it seems that Admin like to remain in the background, so if there is something that I can answer, I do, yea, cause Im all cool like dat

:-]
Right- as I said- a time out to think about it!

No soup for you!!

:)

hooter1 said:
Warning point can be use in any way Admin, and "possibly" mods have decided.   Basically, in any way the board parameters will allow and what they have set it to.

For example, you piss in the soup once, Admin or a Mod says that's not yours, don't touch it.  You touch it again, they may click one little button a give you a warning point. There is also an option where, if they have elected to do so, it may automatically send you a pm, letting you know that you have 1 warning point and what the penalty will be, but they may also leave this blank.  What this means, hell, could be anything. If they have set it to a 24 hour "suspension", away it goes. Or a 7 day, 30 day, etc.  They may have simply taken away your ability to post for a length of time. The list of what a warning point can or would do lays in the discretion, of the Admin. I do promise you though, you probably don't want one, hopefully they would give you one verbal warning, or delegate to a mod to verbally warn you before stripping you of your board privledges........Kay, any more questions? I guess I do this because (it seems) that Admin likes to remain in the background, so if there is something that I can answer, I do, yea, cause Im all cool like dat

:-]
Thanks for the clarification Hooter.  Much appreciated.  S- 

PS>> As far as other questions, OK 1 more.  Let's presume you believe in God and that God is all powerful.  That stated, can God make a rock so big and heavy that He Himself cannot lift it? 

Thanks for the clarification Hooter. Much appreciated. S-

PS>> As far as other questions, OK 1 more. Let's presume you believe in God and that God is all powerful. That stated, can God make a rock so big and heavy that He Himself cannot lift it?
Presuming this, if god is all powerful, all knowing- he would have known to begin with not to create a rock so big and heavy that even he could not lift it. The omnipotence paradox?!

Or.. That f-ing rock was just too damned heavy!

Last edited:
Presuming this, if god is all powerful, all knowing- he would have known to begin with not to create a rock so big and heavy that even he could not lift it.

The omnipotence paradox?!

Or.. That f-ing rock was just too damned heavy!

/default_smile.png
Yes, it's a no win question.  If he can lift the rock he isn't all powerful because he couldn't make the rock too heavy to lift.  If he can't lift the rock, he's not all powerful because he can't lift the rock.  I asked a minister that question once  a very long time ago and was told to and I quote, "stop being an asshole".  Cracked me right up.  S- 

Last edited:
Yes, it's a no win question. If he can lift the rock he isn't all powerful because he couldn't make the rock too heavy to lift. If he can't lift the rock, he's not all powerful because he can't lift the rock. I asked a minister that question once a very long time ago and was told to and I quote, "stop being an asshole". Cracked me right up. S-
How about a visual reference!
View attachment 298

Stupid small photo! I miss my laptop! Well you can click on it and enlarge it but not the same..

Grrr..

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Warning points are a tool the Admin and the Mods can use to help correct any issues with a member without going as far as banning the individual. Corrective action if you will. This is actively being discussed in the Mod section as we speak and we are attempting to work out the kinks. It is a work in progress so bear with us /default_wink.png

Cheers!

Hey guys!

Warning points are a tool the Admin and the Mods can use to help correct any issues with a member without going as far as banning the individual. Corrective action if you will. This is actively being discussed in the Mod section as we speak and we are attempting to work out the kinks. It is a work in progress so bear with us /default_wink.png

Cheers!

AKA: Time out bitches! Your ass is in the corner!!

hooter1 said:
Well, considering that all things are relative the answer would have to be yes and no.  See, we, "humans" peceive a rock to be solid, when in fact the rock is at least 90% empty space. So just that in itself illustrates that the question, in it's present form, taking into our account our understanding of matter is greatly over simplified. It's possible that I could go into this whole huge explanation of of how God is not actually a dude with a beard hanging out in the sky, that idea of what he is is also over simplified, we just illustrate him that way so that when we describe things that we try to understand about the purpose of life, the universe, etc. we have a smiplified reference point from which we can begin an explanation, rather than spend hours describing that God is all matter and actually IS the rock, we just call him that dude in the sky, watching out for us. (Very very shortened, simplified answer) ;-)
Lets go with: On the 8th day, God created fiber!

How about a visual reference!

attachicon.gif
image.jpg

Stupid small photo! I miss my laptop! Well you can click on it and enlarge it but not the same..

Grrr..
LMFAO

hooter1 said:
Well, considering that all things are relative, the answer would have to be yes AND no.  See, we, "humans" peceive a rock to be just some solid object, that we think we are familiar with, when in fact the rock is at least 90% empty space. So just that in itself illustrates that the question, in it's present form, taking into account our understanding of matter is greatly over simplified. It's possible that I could go into this whole huge explanation of of how God is not actually a dude with a beard hanging out in the sky, that idea of what he is is also over simplified, we just illustrate him that way so that when we describe things that we try to understand about the purpose of life, the universe, etc. we have a smiplified reference point from which we can begin an explanation, rather than spend hours describing that God is all matter and actually IS the rock, we just call him that dude in the sky, watching out for us. (Very very shortened, simplified answer) ;-)
I think I'm going to need a couple hits of the AK47 to better comprehend your answer. 

hooter1 said:
Now, since I have answered your question, albeit in it's most simple form, I have one for you.

You are driving your car, in reverse, at the speed of light, then you turn your headlights on.

What happens? :-)
You shit your pants....

hooter1 said:
Now, since I have answered your question, albeit in it's most simple form, I have one for you.

You are driving your car, in reverse, at the speed of light, then you turn your headlights on.

What happens? :-)
Well, the question is strictly hypothetical as you are unable to drive at the speed of light, whether forward or in reverse.  That said, if driving nearly at the speed of light, the beams from your light will move forward until they hit something and then reflect back to you at the speed of light but will be Doppler shifted into ultraviolet form or beyond.  If you were able to take a picture, the objects you pass would appear contracted and also appear to be rotated. Just my thoughts on it. S-

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back