Warning Points

hooter1 said:
Well pffft naturally that depends on your rate of acceleration, AND if you are in a zero gravity environment
and the consistency of what is exiting your orifice..... as in a solid or semi-liquid state.  doubt the semi-liquid would go back in as easily a solid.  /default_blink.png

hooter1 said:
It would if it were frozen, or does that make it a solid? I just dont know
Well if the heat were off in the car and it would then be cold enough for something to freeze instantly (we'll forget that the person would freeze instantly too).... I think the semi liquid would freeze right on the person's ass much like the caramel on a candy apple at Halloween.

I can't believe that my 500th post was about diareahha freezing on someone's butt in space.... WTF?

Damn and all I did was ask a simple question. 4 pages later, Do I get negetive warning points for starting topic?

Damn and all I did was ask a simple question. 4 pages later, Do I get negetive warning points for starting topic?
Nope, no warnings points for you Chef, although you might want to check your drawers for skid marks! /default_laugh.png

what if I break a board rule then hop in the Delorean with  my laptop  traveling at the speed of light?  will the warning point be able to catch me or not?

how bout if I take some pills while moving at the speed of light, will the effects last longer?

what if I break a board rule then hop in the Delorean with my laptop traveling at the speed of light? will the warning point be able to catch me or not?

how bout if I take some pills while moving at the speed of light, will the effects last longer?
Sorry, but Han and I would chase your a** down in the Millenium Falcon and lay those warning points on you.

You can not out run the "Warning Point".

Yes, speed of light travel is an excellent potentater. Jewy and I did it last Tuesday. We have another one scheduled for later this week Gator. You should join us.

what if I break a board rule then hop in the Delorean with  my laptop  traveling at the speed of light?  will the warning point be able to catch me or not?

LOL @ Gator, don't pat yourself on the back too much.  You almost earned yourself the first warning point ever in DBG history with your "just upping my post count" thread in the introductions sub-forum yesterday.  /default_ph34r.png 

oops, sorry about that I really needed to PM someone and was 2 posts away. figured itd be better than making a post to request a PM 

although Id be  honored to receive the first ever warning point

attachicon.gif
frozen poop.jpg
attachicon.gif
cat_trick.jpg

fun facts.....
Poop freeze LMFAO!! I need to get some of that!

Lol the pop rocks too!

This just goes to show that you need to read all dbg threads since you never know what you'll find in one.

Ask about warning points..... and end up with a frozen diarrhea plastered a** or puckered sphincter and with a little metaphysics thrown in the middle.  LOL

You guys had me rolling on the floor.  I almost rolled out onto the deck.  /default_tongue.png

Sorry I missed your "intellectually stimulating conversation"

Just one of the many reasons -  I LOVE DBG!    /default_biggrin.png   

This just goes to show that you need to read all dbg threads since you never know what you'll find in one.

Ask about warning points..... and end up with a frozen diarrhea plastered a** or puckered sphincter and with a little metaphysics thrown in the middle.  LOL

You guys had me rolling on the floor.  I almost rolled out onto the deck.  /default_tongue.png

Sorry I missed your "intellectually stimulating conversation"

Just one of the many reasons -  I LOVE DBG!    /default_biggrin.png   
Yes, I was just commenting to a friend of mine by email this morning about DBG, and the difference between it and other similar boards. My comment was that DBG has "personality" that you simply won't find anywhere else, not to mention quality, up to date information and expert advice. I know some talk smack about us on those "other" boards, but for me, DBG's the best. All the quality of that "larger" board, but smaller and a more family-like atmosphere. DBG will be home for as long as admin will have the Wookie!

Yes, I was just commenting to a friend of mine by email this morning about DBG, and the difference between it and other similar boards. My comment was that DBG has "personality" that you simply won't find anywhere else, not to mention quality, up to date information and expert advice. I know some talk smack about us on those "other" boards, but for me, DBG's the best. All the quality of that "larger" board, but smaller and a more family-like atmosphere. DBG will be home for as long as admin will have the Wookie!
Yeah! We talk the best kind of shit here at DBG!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back