Warning Points

spotthemetalhead.jpg
Wanna guess which one would kill you in your sleep? Hint: its not the one in leather!

Ha! Creepy looking f'ers!!

FG

That one baby not smiling looks like might be up to something.......

And other baby crying 'cuz knows the creepy sh*t is about to begin,......

Mwa ha ha ha ha   

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the boy up front...the one missing a tooth. He is way to eager to please and wants acceptance he will never receive. I would bet he grew up and pealed peoples skin off...

"Would you fuck me?...I would fuck me..."

Buffalo-Bill.jpg

It's the boy up front...the one missing a tooth. He is way to eager to please and wants acceptance he will never receive. I would bet he grew up and pealed peoples skin off...

"Would you fuck me?...I would fuck me..."

Buffalo-Bill.jpg
He scares me!

Buffalo-Bill.jpg

fart.jpg

That has to be the BEST MAKEOVER  in the world....... EVER!

99, I love these pics you find! That crack me up! /default_smile.png Not sure about the last ones!?!

no..no... here...

fart.jpg
Ok, maybe I should amend my earlier statement. Even with the mustache, 99 would f*ck 99 hard, as would Jewy, LOL! I mean, come on. $3.99 worth of Nair and we're good to go.

It would be fun to take family photos like this occasionally and analyze who is the mass murderer (or similar statements about them, such as their occupations etc - ") of the family from its photo.

Does anyone like the idea of a "Profile the Family" thread. something like that?  It could get interesting, definitely stimulate some unusual pictures and comments, and I know you guys have some weird pictures.....  I can sense them   LOL

Or we can keep them in this thread if mods think that's better.  Whatever.  I just think it does us all good to play sometimes - we might look like grownups, but we need to play.  Very therapeutic.  FUN 

Laughter is the best medicine. Unlimited free supply.  No shipping delays either.

It reveals about us, who we are, unconsciously,  too.  "IceBreaking" games like this allow us to  know each other better, who we are, more accurately than just numbers saying I did something person might not even have done - to get a post and 'fit in'. 

I am so glad dbg is feeling more like the place where I first came not so long ago. I hope some missing names come back. DBG came along at a very fked up place in my life and I want you to know, I don''t know why, but dbg has helped me to heal, to keep me moving forward and not sink into total dark depression.  There is an energy here when things are in synchronicity both energizing and soothing - feels like home.

Or a frat house sometimes, LOL

That's good, too.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back