Warning Points

img.jpg

weird-family-photographs-18.jpg

Bad-Family-Photo-Ugly-Portrait.jpg

664.jpg
The kid in the first picture is gonna strangle his mom while his sister watches.  They've had this planned for a while........."next time we have a family picture........"

While all the father can think about is holding his stomach in, so he's missing the whole murder thing going on under his nose.

Ewww, 2nd picture - well.....they say pets and owners grow to look alike quite often......this may be a textbook example.  Then again, it could be animal abuse  /default_blink.png

What IS she smiling about?  The cat isn't big enough to hide her rolls. 

3rd picture - the red headed kid is wondering how he got stuck with such loser parents.  He will grow up as a loner, isolated because of parental weirdness, and go on to become a serial killer of couples who color coordinate all their family's clothing.

The last picture is tricky.  First glance, bug-eyed dad looks pretty suspect......but, NO, it's the kid.  He's already plotting revenge for the sh*tty haircut his parents made him get for the picture.  This trauma will fester.......and grow.......until he becomes one of the world's Super Villains -  "The Hair"

( Don't call him that to his face or you'll regret it.......  /default_wacko.png   )

99, some pretty disturbing pictures there.......... makes me wonder.what you do when you aren't at dbg....... NO, don't tell me!  /default_ohmy.png

Just kidding, whatever you need to keep you happy!  /default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This post just gives me nightmares, please gon't give me a reason to pop another x@n@y

hooter1 said:
For example, you piss in the soup once,
Nothing else really needed to said, as long as it wasn't a bisque.

Also, what exactly is the dif between Mod and Admin?

@ Denise

In my friday night, post-J order haze I enjoyed looking at your pictures, all the while thinking that they were really your family. Now I can't be convinved otherwise, well, maybe under hypnosis.

(I had a very good order come tonite so everything is making me laugh)

Last edited:
What about Commodore? Is that above admiral? How would admin/mod equate to the Commodore, Admiral, and Captain situation?

I had a rough start here on DBG but now I try to respect the senior members and Mods. I never know if are more official than others/

HY,

Are you thinking ot taking up the reins anytime soon? How's your night going?

No, a Fleet Admiral is the highest Navy rank behind The Admiral of the Navy.

It's really not a site based on ranking, or time as a member. Many members are listened to for their experience in certain areas, and new members watch closely what they post and follow their advices. But not everyone needs to be a teacher here. Lots of characters are known for their humor, or wise cracks and they make the place fun to be around using wit and the knack of always saying the right thing. The Mods are chosen for their experience in this business and a thorough knowledge of DBG of course, but each one excels in their own way in other tasks too. Some are good with communication, and spend time with the members and enjoy engaging banter. They like answering questions and steering the rudderless through the channels of scammers and rip-off artists. Other Mods may have the security of the website on their mind more than others and constantly have their eyes open for posts that share too much information or mention scheduled meds names. Not to say that all the Mods wouldn't jump on that problem if they saw it, but some might have internal controls on their minds more often. Just as another Mod may have the knack for researching new IOP's or starting threads for us.

It's good to have diversity and back up with the other Mods if there is a problem. I'm certain they are always keeping each other informed when they log in.

But I'm sure you've picked up most of this in the two months you have been here. You won't be friends with everyone on this site, but it certainly doesn't hurts to try. Just be yourself as you are doing and spend time here enjoying yourself. If you want to use the site mostly for information then that's another reason why it was created. Some find their favorite vendor and settle in while others like the adventure or trying new sites and products. If you are seeking a position here in the future, pay attention as much as you can and learn from the ground up. Keep your mind open and pass on any thoughts as posts for improving this or that. There are those threads here available for everyone.

Right now I'm helping with the Air Mail Group so I'm happy to have a function here.

Take care BTOH,

~Young

Last edited by a moderator:

It's really not a site based on ranking, or time as a member. Many members are listened to for their experience in certain areas, and new members watch closely what they post and follow their advices. But not everyone needs to be a teacher here. Lots of characters are known for their humor, or wise cracks and they make the place fun to be around using wit and the knack of always saying the right thing. The Mods are chosen for their experience in this business and a thorough knowledge of DBG of course, but each one excels in their own way in other tasks too. Some are good with communication, and spend time with the members and enjoy engaging banter. They like answering questions and steering the rudderless through the channels of scammers and rip-off artists. Other Mods may have the security of the website on their mind more than others and constantly have their eyes open for posts that share too much information or mention scheduled meds names. Not to say that all the Mods wouldn't jump on that problem if they saw it, but some might have internal controls on their minds more often. Just as another Mod may have the knack for researching new IOP's or starting threads for us.

It's good to have diversity and back up with the other Mods if there is a problem. I'm certain they are always keeping each other informed when they log in.

But I'm sure you've picked up most of this in the two months you have been here. You won't be friends with everyone on this site, but it certainly doesn't hurts to try. Just be yourself as you are doing and spend time here enjoying yourself. If you want to use the site mostly for information then that's another reason why it was created. Some find their favorite vendor and settle in while others like the adventure or trying new sites and products. If you are seeking a position here in the future, pay attention as much as you can and learn from the ground up. Keep your mind open and pass on any thoughts as posts for improving this or that. There are those threads here available for everyone.

Right now I'm helping with the Air Mail Group so I'm happy to have a function here.

Take care BTOH,

~Young
Great post!! 100% agree!

I got it now, writing a response. Lol I just wanted to quote myself...
Whagwan?  Me gots none mon and me got to go to bed.  got to be up at 430 to go to me job working for da mon.  I check it in the morning, k?  you have yaself an irie night.  Lika mor in da mornin'  S-

Whagwan?  Me gots none mon and me got to go to bed.  got to be up at 430 to go to me job working for da mon.  I check it in the morning, k?  you have yaself an irie night.  Lika mor in da mornin'  S-
Lol! Sorry, thats fine.. sleep well. Gets yo-self to bed!

Take care BTOH,

~Young
Damn fine reply good sir, although you did forget to state exactly where Commodore fits into the ranking system. And if you can answer that, then I would wonder if the same ranking system could be applied to star ships a la star strek, etc, etc.

I've definetly learned more in my short time here than in all time I spent at DNB and BL.

Young, your approach seems to be one that focuses on mutual respect. I've noticed no matter who you write to, even if they are new and misbehaving, you still show respect to them. That's a trait that people sometimes loose when then pass a certain point. Anyway, what are we talking about again?

Oh yes, AMC. I have AMC questions, I come to you.

Which prob won't happen b/c AMC is great, or until our next Mx vendor meltdown. Or even just for fun!

OX

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back