Warning Points

Damn fine reply good sir, although you did forget to state exactly where Commodore fits into the ranking system. And if you can answer that, then I would wonder if the same ranking system could be applied to star ships a la star strek, etc, etc.

I've definetly learned more in my short time here than in all time I spent at DNB and BL.

Young, your approach seems to be one that focuses on mutual respect. I've noticed no matter who you write to, even if they are new and misbehaving, you still show respect to them. That's a trait that people sometimes loose when then pass a certain point. Anyway, what are we talking about again?

Oh yes, AMC. I have AMC questions, I come to you.

Which prob won't happen b/c AMC is great, or until our next Mx vendor meltdown. Or even just for fun!

OX
Non-English speaking nations use this term more. But it is below a Rear Admiral.

Thanks for the compliments. I try to treat others the way I'd want to be spoken too. It's a simple thing really.

I like AMC because they take CC's and shipping is really fast. Besides this they will reship and always have someone who answers the phone. I hear from others that they are over priced but if you make 5 or more orders then you get VIP status that takes of $10-$15 and if your order is over $200 then you pay no shipping, another $15. So the price does come down.

Seaman Recruit

SR

Seaman

E-2

Seaman Apprentice

SA

Seaman

E-3

Seaman

SN

Seaman

E-4

Petty Officer Third Class

PO3

Petty Officer

E-5

Petty Officer Second Class

PO2

Petty Officer

E-6

Petty Officer First Class

PO1

Petty Officer

E-7

Chief Petty Officer

CPO

Chief Petty Officer

E-8

Senior Chief Petty Officer

SCPO

Chief Petty Officer

E-9

Master Chief Petty Officer

MCPO

Chief Petty Officer

E-9

Command Master Chief Petty Officer

CMDCM

Chief Petty Officer

E-9

Master Chief Petty Officer Of The Navy

MCPON

Chief Petty Officer (Special)

W-2

Chief Warrant Officer 2

CW2

Warrant Officer

W-3

Chief Warrant Officer 3

CW3

Warrant Officer

W-4

Chief Warrant Officer 4

CW4

Warrant Officer

W-5

Chief Warrant Officer 5

CW5

Warrant Officer

O-1

Ensign

ENS

Junior Officer

O-2

Lieutenant Junior Grade

LTJG

Junior Officer

O-3

Lieutenant

LT

Junior Officer

O-4

Lieutenant Commander

LCDR

Junior Officer

O-5

Commander

CDR

Senior Officer

O-6

Captain

CAPT

Senior Officer

O-7

Rear Admiral Lower Half

RDML

Flag Officer

O-8

Rear Admiral

RADM

Flag Officer

O-9

Vice Admiral

VADM

Flag Officer

O-10

Admiral

ADM

Flag Officer

O-10

Fleet Admiral

FADM

Flag Officer

Seaman Recruit SR Seaman E-2   Seaman Apprentice SA Seaman   E-3   Seaman SN Seaman   E-4   Petty Officer Third Class PO3 Petty Officer   E-5   Petty Officer Second Class PO2 Petty Officer   E-6   Petty Officer First Class PO1 Petty Officer   E-7   Chief Petty Officer CPO Chief Petty Officer   E-8   Senior Chief Petty Officer SCPO Chief Petty Officer   E-9   Master Chief Petty Officer MCPO Chief Petty Officer   E-9   Command Master Chief Petty Officer CMDCM Chief Petty Officer   E-9   Master Chief Petty Officer Of The Navy MCPON Chief Petty Officer (Special)   W-2   Chief Warrant Officer 2 CW2 Warrant Officer   W-3   Chief Warrant Officer 3 CW3 Warrant Officer   W-4   Chief Warrant Officer 4 CW4 Warrant Officer   W-5   Chief Warrant Officer 5 CW5 Warrant Officer   O-1   Ensign ENS Junior Officer   O-2   Lieutenant Junior Grade LTJG Junior Officer   O-3   Lieutenant LT Junior Officer   O-4   Lieutenant Commander LCDR Junior Officer   O-5   Commander CDR Senior Officer   O-6   Captain CAPT Senior Officer   O-7   Rear Admiral Lower Half RDML Flag Officer   O-8   Rear Admiral RADM Flag Officer   O-9   Vice Admiral VADM Flag Officer   O-10   Admiral ADM Flag Officer   O-10   Fleet Admiral FADM Flag Officer  
What is this? A cut and paste of Naval Ranking from the Deptarment of Defense?  I scarely think that was needed in Bigtimeoxyhunter and my discussion since it was such a small joking matter about who was the highest, not the whole Navey. Besides having nothing to do with "warning points,' it should also be referenced properly.

What is this? A cut and paste of Naval Ranking from the Deptarment of Defense?  I scarely think that was needed in Bigtimeoxyhunter and my discussion since it was such a small joking matter about who was the highest, not the whole Navey. Besides having nothing to do with "warning points,' it should also be referenced properly.
Well, I wasn't a party to the original discussion, so I'll leave that matter to you Coach. All I know is that, for some strange reason, I read "Rear Admiral", and immediately thought of Sis! /default_laugh.png

In fact, I believe I shall promote my old friend Troub to that rank here on DBG, effective immediately!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Seaman Recruit SR Seaman E-2   Seaman Apprentice SA Seaman   E-3   Seaman SN Seaman   E-4   Petty Officer Third Class PO3 Petty Officer   E-5   Petty Officer Second Class PO2 Petty Officer   E-6   Petty Officer First Class PO1 Petty Officer   E-7   Chief Petty Officer CPO Chief Petty Officer   E-8   Senior Chief Petty Officer SCPO Chief Petty Officer   E-9   Master Chief Petty Officer MCPO Chief Petty Officer   E-9   Command Master Chief Petty Officer CMDCM Chief Petty Officer   E-9   Master Chief Petty Officer Of The Navy MCPON Chief Petty Officer (Special)   W-2   Chief Warrant Officer 2 CW2 Warrant Officer   W-3   Chief Warrant Officer 3 CW3 Warrant Officer   W-4   Chief Warrant Officer 4 CW4 Warrant Officer   W-5   Chief Warrant Officer 5 CW5 Warrant Officer   O-1   Ensign ENS Junior Officer   O-2   Lieutenant Junior Grade LTJG Junior Officer   O-3   Lieutenant LT Junior Officer   O-4   Lieutenant Commander LCDR Junior Officer   O-5   Commander CDR Senior Officer   O-6   Captain CAPT Senior Officer   O-7   Rear Admiral Lower Half RDML Flag Officer   O-8   Rear Admiral RADM Flag Officer   O-9   Vice Admiral VADM Flag Officer   O-10   Admiral ADM Flag Officer   O-10   Fleet Admiral FADM Flag Officer  
DGS, There is no commodore on this list, and a list without commodore is not a list at all. This list is dead to me. Dead!

Yes. I apologize that we have gotten so far off Warning points so I'll stop asking stupid naval/maritime questions.

Jewy, it's probably from before my time, and I have no idea what your talking about, but it still made me laugh.

Jewy, it's probably from before my time, and I have no idea what your talking about, but it still made me laugh.
Well, depending on your age, your may or may not be familiar with The Rocky Horror Picture Show. If you are, and are familiar with the primary character, then you can apply that knowledge to our friend Sister Troubadour and have at least some idea of how "she" rolls, LOL! Although, I don't believe Sis works the Transylvania truck stops! /default_laugh.png

If you're read this Sis, you know this furry beast loves ya! I shall be anxiously awaiting a reply, LOL!

When I was stationed at Shepard AFB there was a small naval unit there for training and , dead serious, there was a "Seaman Guzzler" I never knew that was a last name. Only saw it on his uniform while he went marching by but I can only imagine how humiliating that must have been for him..

When I was stationed at Shepard AFB there was a small naval unit there for training and , dead serious, there was a "Seaman Guzzler" I never knew that was a last name. Only saw it on his uniform while he went marching by but I can only imagine how humiliating that must have been for him..
Excuse me while I go change pants, LOL, I think I just pi**ed myself! "Seaman Guzzler", that's priceless.

DGS, There is no commodore on this list, and a list without commodore is not a list at all. This list is dead to me. Dead!

Yes. I apologize that we have gotten so far off Warning points so I'll stop asking stupid naval/maritime questions.

Oh its no problem to explain.

It all started with an advertisement I decided to answer in the last page of an old magazine I picked up while shopping for vegetables one day. Well, I'll never admit to just where all those cucumbers wound up. :-) 

In all honesty, I should’ve know I was getting what I paid for heading down into that leaky basement, with that just the one shorted out blinking light in the middle of the room. The only tools I recall were a chainsaw and blowtorch.

So that's where Sister Troub began, or ENDED up. I feel like a whole, or should I way HOLE new person so to speak.

PS

I gladly accept my new prestigious title of "Seaman Guzzler", or "Rear Admiral" /default_laugh.png 

Last edited:

Yep cut & paste from Navy as was obvoius. No comodore. Apolgize for intruding on your conversation.

HAHHAH. Again, nothing to do with warning points, but f'cking hilarious!

DGS,

Totally kidding around friend.

Last edited:
Oh its no problem to explain.

It all started with an advertisement I decided to answer in the last page of an old magazine I picked up while shopping for vegetables one day. Well, I'll never admit to just where all those cucumbers wound up. :-) 

In all honesty, I should’ve know I was getting what I paid for heading down into that leaky basement, with that just the one shorted out blinking light in the middle of the room. The only tools I recall were a chainsaw and blowtorch.

So that's where Sister Troub began, or ENDED up. I feel like a whole, or should I way HOLE new person so to speak.

PS

I gladly accept my new prestigious title of "Seaman Guzzler", or "Rear Admiral" /default_laugh.png 
You have moved to a Naval Base Sis? In the movie The Last Detail, they were taking you to the Brig but it wasn't a punsihment for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, depending on your age, your may or may not be familiar with The Rocky Horror Picture Show. If you are, and are familiar with the primary character, then you can apply that knowledge to our friend Sister Troubadour and have at least some idea of how "she" rolls, LOL! Although, I don't believe Sis works the Transylvania truck stops! /default_laugh.png

If you're read this Sis, you know this furry beast loves ya! I shall be anxiously awaiting a reply, LOL!
This Weekend only, daily agenda at the Triple Tranny Truck Stop.

9am - 11am Breakfast Items Include:

Fruit Loops w/Exploding Sausages on the side.

Berries upon request from outhouses, or if others forget to wipe.

11am - 12pm Cleanup and sanitization:

Mrs Doubtfire was hired for this special event.

12pm - 6pm Dinner & Evening Entertainment:

Main Dish - Pupu platter w/egg roll and mushroom tips in 'special sauce’

Desert - Pie Hole Surprise w/whipped cream upon request from unspecified dispenser.

New singer sheyonce will perform his/her latest hit Fa9alicious.

Note from the even coordinator Alotta Fagina:

Under no circumstances will sugarwalls, beaver or tacos be allowed anywhere near the facility at any point. If any such VILE items are reported, or camel toes are visable, suspected offenders will be whipped and humiliated into submission by our pre-selected tranny Dixie Normous.

Any further questions can be answered at the information booth where products are sold at a discount. Fishnet stockings, astroglide and  ribbed comdoms.

For the uncut, Circumcisions are available on appointment basis only.

It is highly recommended for all in participation to bring LYSOL or BLEACH, as it is not provided. In case those items are forgotten, your only hope is to set yourself on fire upon leaving.

Triple-Tranny INC

HAHHAH. Again, nothing to do with warning points, but f'cking hilarious!

DGS,

Totally kidding around friend.
No worries at all.  Figured open forum anyone could jump in.  Just FYI, though, there is no longer the rank of commodore in the US Navy.  It went in and out but at the end, the RA's bitched too hard about the pay grade bump and how it affected retirement pay so they dropped it once and for all.... don't remember exactly what year and I don't want to dig for it at the risk of upsetting YH again.  Peace BTOH.

Everyone in this thread should receive warning points for off topic posting

hooter1 said:
I have a request: Please never make Mr. gator a mod please /default_blink.png
As usual, my post-twin has another excellent idea! /default_smile.png

It was obviously a joke you seaman guzzlers, if I was a mod you'd all be banned for not understanding my humor

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back