Warning Points

Do the mods have a quota like cops? Is there a warning point minimum you need to hit? Are there bonuses for dishing out the most points?

hooter1 said:
No no no, I was Army, the guy I knew was a major, and his last name was clitt. Plus I gotcho humor, but you opened the door, you CANT LEAVE THE DOOR open, us homeless people just stumble on in.
LMFAO hooter! That put quite a funny image in my head!

Do the mods have a quota like cops? Is there a warning point minimum you need to hit? Are there bonuses for dishing out the most points?
Well, I'm not at liberty to disclose that information, but suffice it to say you're going the right way to be the first one to find out.

hooter1 said:
No no no, I was Army, the guy I knew was a major, and his last name was clitt. Plus I gotcho humor, but you opened the door, you CANT LEAVE THE DOOR open, us homeless people just stumble on in.
As strong as Major Clitt is, my high school gym teacher may have you all beat. His name, and I have evidence, is "Mr. Chew". First name Richard, and yes, he did indeed use the nickname "Dick". So, add Dick Chew to the ranks of those whose parents hated them from birth.

Reactions: _X_
Is it because I'm posting on a suspended license?
No, it's because this guy's estate has a contract out on you.....

2llzz9z.jpg

Pffft...I'm not scared of that guy, my cousin's a stingray /default_wink.png
Yeah, well, you shouldn't be scared of him anyway, being that he's dead and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy          I no I have fond a new home I love your humor longwaydown this place cracks me up I love it I was in a bad mood until I started to read this thread now I feel just fine, now thank's a lot guys and gals let the dramas continue!!!!!!!!!!      L O L /default_biggrin.png

I think I've got a good question for the Wookie. Say a person got a warning point and lost PM privileges, any idea if and when they would get it back? I looked in the Warning Point thread but it got derailed and there wasn't much information on the topic. If there have been any specific punishments decided on I'd like to suggest they be posted there so people know. If it's still being debated and the rules are not yet written I can understand. My thinking is it's tied to the "dirty deed" one commits so the punishment is difficult to make standard. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've got a good question for the Wookie. Say a person got a warning point and lost PM privileges, any idea if and when they would get it back? I looked in the Warning Point thread but it got derailed and there wasn't much information on the topic. If there have been any specific punishments decided on I'd like to suggest they be posted there so people know. If it's still being debated and the rules are not yet written I can understand. My thinking is it's tied to the "dirty deed" one commits so the punishment is difficult to make standard. 
The loss of PM privilege had nothing to do with the warning point, beyond providing an alert that should anything similar occur in the future, PM privileges would be suspended for a period of time at Admin's discretion. In the interest of personal privacy, I will not go into further details regarding why PM privileges were suspended, but what I will say is that is was left to Admin's discretion after some discussion among the moderator staff. As far as the rules system goes, they are, like all rules systems, ever evolving. However, the rules as they pertain to this situation are established and in existence, so the PM situation has nothing to do with any in progress rules debate behind the scenes.

I'm sure that Admin will add any comment that he sees fit, and of course, you are always able to email him for further clarification / discuss. His email address is shown in the "location" area under his avatar.

hooter1 said:
AH HA, I have discovered the answer to the poo question. If I used the correct therum........ 
561595_285773301531427_94902742_n.jpg

At the speed of light, they are exactly the same, or any other time, but definately at the speed of light
Is this really shit with sprinkles? This thread is the BEZT! Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Omfg!

Nothing else really needed to said, as long as it wasn't a bisque.

Also, what exactly is the dif between Mod and Admin?

@ Denise

In my friday night, post-J order haze I enjoyed looking at your pictures, all the while thinking that they were really your family. Now I can't be convinved otherwise, well, maybe under hypnosis.

(I had a very good order come tonite so everything is making me laugh)
@bigtimeoxyhunter

First, if those were family pictures of someone I knew or even had contact with, I'd probably refrain from negative comments since they look like "Deliverance"  "Adams Family"  "The Munsters"  or maybe even "House at End of the Road"   LMAO

Also, my dear bigtimeoxyhunter.......I've been trained in hypnosis (tho expert couldn't hypnotize me) - so anytime, anywhere you would like.  /default_biggrin.png    Free of charge to a fellow dbg member.

Would you like to cluck like a chicken or be a "choo choo train"  ?   ROTF LMAO

Wow I came on here to learn about warning points which I will do my best Not to receive and ended up with some major laughs. Thanks all :)

1.21 gigawatts!!!

1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!

I CAN'T DO ANY BETTER THAN 1.21 GIGAWATTS

LMFAO. Well I am not a moderator or warning point expert.. But I would guess that means one has been bad 246 times..

Thats nothing! Could be much worse!

/default_wink.png  WARNING POINT EXPERT!
Not being a moderator either, but being a warning point expert (unofficial capacity) I would say having 246 warning points is not only a bad thing, it's also very impressive. To get that many warning points you would have needed to either have done something really crazy, or just done a bunch of mildly wrong or annoying stuff over and over for a year or two. Not ban worthy stuff, just little things.

246 infers that you are exceptionally charming and such a pleasure to have on the site that banning you would actually hurt the site's moral.

The average member getting btw 0-10 points per year. Although there are various ways of banning, lets say that banning by WP takes a 100 points. Lets say you had 99 come renewal time and were thus allowed to stay a member for another year. During that year you realize that your going down, so you do it in a blaze of glory. You rack up the next 147. Am I right?

If you make through membership renewals again at the end of this year I shall have to tip my hat to you fine sir, as that would be most impressive.

Nonetheless, as impressive as that would be, as LWD says, it could be much (much, much) worse. Oh the humanity!

AHHHH 1.21 GIGWATTSS!!!

Last edited:
⬆⬆⬆

No more computer while -high.

Last edited:
⬆⬆⬆

No more computer while -high.
Very funny!! /default_smile.png As someone who went to an all girls high school I am no stranger to "warning points" or demerits as they were called. After receiving 10 consecutively the rules were u went straight to detention...

Why? We are all basically high here. Keep on postin Big time! ROFL
Haha, yea. Or at least nicely buzzed. I saw a comment by Jewy that he doesn't fully come up to speed until late in the day, and I suspect that's true for many of us. My theory is by the time you get to 6 or 7 pm you have finally given your body enough of what it wants to feel "in the zone" and really good and fully "on".

My experience is a heavy dose earlier in the day gets me going long before 6 pm and to be productive you sometimes need to dose early /default_smile.png. Yum.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back