Warning

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hey guys last night on the news they were talking about people such as us order drugs from overseas and how they are going to begin to start the process of cracking down ever more so I wanted to put out a warno for everyone. I cannot find the exact link to the video like I wanted however the website is WAFB.com. If you guys can find it please respond with an exact URL. in the mean time ill be looking my self. Also im sure everyone would appreciate everyones feedback!!!! Please give your thoughts.

Benzy

Don't mess with my supply. Maybe I should take that back considering the six packages that haven't arrived in a month from a popular vendor.

~Younghypnotiq

Thank you Bentzy - I am certain, you brought up the with absolutely seriousness.

But - news are not news, like in 40´s and 50´s. News are entertainment.

A team of reserchers and journalists are sitting and looking for what has happened, what is the trend (= what the folk wants today) and, what do we have unused material - and - unfortunately quite often - what they are ordered to write about. This can be a political or religious lobby giving the orders.

When news are mentioning a campaign launced by different authorities, it may be because of a politician, trying to make his way to senate by using anti-drug politic as his main issue, needs some back up.

It may be aswell, because of the entertainment value of the news matches with something recently happened, a drug bust, a debate on net, serie of newspaper articles etc.

Authorities / LE is working - in most of the countries on this planet - 24/7 to prevent us for beeing capable of purchasing our - both legal and illegal - drugs.

And, they do NOT give a public alert, when they are starting a campaign or going to action.

Most likely nothing at all (new) is going on, when TV-news are mentioning that kind of thing.

They know, that maybe 2.58% of otherwise potencial internet buyers of drugs will get scared and do NOT order...

My 2cts after couple of decades daily work with public media.

Cheers - TioMalo

in general time speaking, how long does one wait till they receive a LL or seizure letter from customs once package is seizued or deemed illegal?

and does customs have to give you a LL if they seizure your goods?

i would think it is binding by law that they have to notify you of confiscation, or else its like burglary or theft... in a way, but hell its the focking governement!

so, do they have to send, and how long can they wait to send LL?

many thanks in advance for the few that actually have the knowledge to these questions. my condolences!

The ones from NY take about 2 weeks after seizure.
damn! thanks TopDawg for the response!

i am in a bind here i think. /default_sad.png i have received at least 3 other registered packages one even being sent a WEEK after a letter i ordered from ipillshop.com and received all of them within like 8 days give or take except for ipillshop! it has been sitting is the infamous ISC sorting facility since the 6th... think i have been maraudered? LOL

so if i was compromised than the letter should be here any day... it is legally binding to get LL right? you know anything more about customs topdawg?

thanks, man!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a few packages sit in customs for a week or more and then arrive. From the dates you have given you will either get your package in a couple of days or a LL in a week. Just a guesstimate, but should be pretty close.

The incredible volume of mail that comes into this country would seem to preclude small seizures of orders of the sort that most people in our shoes would be making. It's just logistically impossible. They cannot keep tons of cocaine from arriving across the border with mexico - how are they going to ferret out a well disguised envelope? Sure LL's happen, but how much really gets through? I've never had a LL (knock on wood) and I'm not a newbie.

But if u read through blogger ppl have gotten ll letters before. Then even received their meds days later like WTF? I'd be scared I mean y would custo

A send an ll knowing its illegal then turn around and send it to us anyone

But if u read through blogger ppl have gotten ll letters before. Then even received their meds days later like WTF? I'd be scared I mean y would custo

Because The US Dept of Customs and Border Security is a giant, bloated, federal bureaucracy staffed by borderline retards who don't know what they're doing. I don't know what you ordered that got seized, but judging by your frantic posting regarding this matter, it was anti-anxiety meds (benzos). I feel for ya, I have anxiety problems too, but I've received MANY LL's over the years, one as recently as March of this year and I've yet to have federal goons dressed in black SWAT gear come crashing into my house. Just destroy the LL and move on.

damn! thanks TopDawg for the response!

i am in a bind here i think. /default_sad.png i have received at least 3 other registered packages one even being sent a WEEK after a letter i ordered from ipillshop.com and received all of them within like 8 days give or take except for ipillshop! it has been sitting is the infamous ISC sorting facility since the 6th... think i have been maraudered? LOL

so if i was compromised than the letter should be here any day... it is legally binding to get LL right? you know anything more about customs topdawg?

thanks, man!

/default_smile.png
Good afternoon OG, how goes it? I was just browsing around the forum, and ran across your question regarding LL's. Check out the link below, which is to a page at the web site of a leading international business law firm in Miami that I'm acquainted with. Or a few of their partners anyway. In any event, I think you'll find the information on point. They go into greater detail, but essentially, the answer is that constitutional due process applies, even in the case of customs seizurues, so yes, LL's are mandatory. That said, there's no accounting for the truly exceptional service provided by our good friends at the postal service!

http://www.fuerstlaw...es-and-seizures

Take care...

Last edited by a moderator:
I know many order for different reasons from iops,but lets say in hypothetical situation you took the letter and went to the place where they have the package and explained your condition,even better if you have records of that condition to show proof that you need meds,how would they react,I know US is very different with laws to europe,but if package has around 100pills and you do confront them that its for your own use,might use terms like for seizure control panic attacks,how would they handle the situation /default_smile.png ?

This happened to me during a period where I hadn't ordered anything in two months when nothing was missing. The LL said Xanax - something I'd not ordered, and then it showed up a week later. Hard to figure out.

Upallnite- I believe LL is an abbreviation for 'Love Letter', an affectionate term for a seizure notice. I could be wrong though, its happened once before :)

new here and curious if ordering from u.s. what happens if it is seized through customs, no idea here. thanks.

new here and curious if ordering from u.s. what happens if it is seized through customs, no idea here. thanks.
I believe it's been said once already, but let me mention it again: stop posting and start reading. Everything you could possibly want to know has been written in the threads. Read, learn and THEN ask!!

And the "period" post count...really?

FG

Hi FG! Nice to see you helping the new folks!

Hopefully he will get it this time! oh and I can't wait till SS get's a hold of him;)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi y'all! I got a package intercepted by narcs today and they're requesting a payment of 750$ by a specific due date to have it let through or they will send me to jail immediately. Is this something I should be concerned about or just disregard it completely? It's a very small purchase by the way and I was trying to find someone else post something similar to my situation but I still can't manage to find a reasonable and effective answer for it. A bit of advice would be swell.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back