Warning

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Yes that is very true and I thank you so much the information and response. However, my sender sent me a 2 pics with product and one picture with my name and number on a sheet of paper next to it. The ups has sent me emails regarding this information and I'm pretty sure they're official. My real question is what happens if I don't pay it and jus ignore the whole situation?

Still sounds scammy... could be a couple of new wrinkles to the scam. They do that! Your original post decribes my experience & many others I've read of or heard about to a tee.

Tell us a little more about the piece of paper & the pictures.

Also about the UPS involvement.

My general advice would be to ignore it. Years back, I had very real events with US orders & LE. Fortunately, I ignored it & luckily they didn't get to my spot on the list.

1/2

Yadezzy,

Is there a reason UPS would have your email address? is it the same email you used to order? If so, sounds like it came from the vendor more likely, no?

1/2

To be honest I can't figure out a reason why they would but the email looks very official with the ups patents I would post but I don't want to be too open on here. Also, I put my real name and address which was the most idiotic mistake I could have made. Also, my sender has been helping me pay off the fees such as cargo insurance, carriers delivery fee, and a ransom fee that when the cops has custody of it.

I ordered in person at a local moneygram spot at a supermarket and my vendor has been informing me that narcs have been questioning the hell out of him and fined him for distribution with insurance. Could you tell the key similarities hat you had that are same to my situation? I shouldn't be too worried anyways because my purchase was very small like 1 16oz bottle of actavis small...I greatly appreciate your help btw. I'm guessing the narcs like to exaggerate everything to the fullest all the time because it had me frightened quite a bit.

Fees?

Cargo insurance?

Carriers delivery fee?

Ransom fee?!

Now I'm 100% positive you're being scammed. And the vendor is clearly in on it.

Time to walk away from this order before you're paying to replant the vendor's Xanax fields that the 'narcs' burned down!

====

BTW, you really have to use your real name when using WU/MG. If you need to get a refund on the remittance, you have to show ID. And sooner or later, you'll send $$ & have the deal fall through for one reason or another.

====

Actaully, there really aren't any similarities between my OP mishaps & your adventure. Yours is so over the top!

I had an SY order at UPS on the day when the feds decided to confiscate all the orders at that hub. Big enough to warrant a local news article. Luckily i never got the knock at the door though i was sweating for a few weeks...

Another time I had ordered from a US NROP only to find that the tracking status read something like 'Package confiscated for LE investigation'. More sweating... fortunately no knock!

More routinely, I've gotten about 8 'love letters' over the years. That's generally the worst case scenario for ordering overseas.

Always schedule 2 or 3 medication.

But please don't give these scammers any $$ or attention -- either the vendor or the caller. Try to relax. It will pass.

1/2

Damn really? But he sent me a pic with the actavis bottle and my real name and number on a paper next to it..that seems sooo convincing my friend. So there's no charges that have to be made with ups when your package is on delivery and its illegal..I guess I don't know the whole process for ups packaging. I need someone to break it down for me so I can understand what actually happens when dealing with vendors that have narcotics. Btw I'm a very willing learner and always am open to REASONABLE help

@yadezzy: you are 100%, no question about it, being scammed!

You ordered from someone who clearly was NEVER going to send you anything! This was a scam from the start. There are NEVER any charges like you've stated above!

I'm sorry you got scammed, but bottom line is: take a deep breath and write it off! Nothing is going to come from this! No one is coming to your door. You're not getting a package but you're not getting into trouble over this!

And, do me a favor: the next time they call you, trying to extort $$ from you, tell them to F۩K Straight Off!

FG

Yadezzy,

FrankieGirl is spot on!

All the pics should convince you of is that the vendor is in on this scam!

You got a nightmare intro into ordering online. I feel for you.

====

The way it works for me when I need to order something is fairly straightforward:

I find a vendor with a proven track record on a site like this. The meds are laid out on the vendor website with prices + shipping. I use a credit card & 10 days later or so, they arrive in the mail. No drama.

Most overseas vendors ship USPS regular airmail.

SY (Mexico) vendors usually ship UPS. One has to be a little more careful picking one & they usually require WU/MG.

1/2

Wow this is unbelievable man I didn't know this. Are there individuals that don't have a website and are actually legit in terms of selling illegal products of any sort? I still can't believe I bought the fee ordeal I really got played and tricked than robbed or extorted.

But wow I'm just speechless but this is how the whole game goes though. Also half life referring back to the ordering online for medicines there is a prescription required or is there a way around that as well due tot he fact that delivery carrier company's such as fed ex, ups, USPS don't open your package unless its really suspicious and a big amout right? I appreiacate your help as well so much

About OP's & websites:

There are no absolutes but as a rule, expect a reputable source to have a website & not one of these 'freewebs'. In fact, I believe there are some forums on DBG that insist vendors mentioned have a websites.

Of course simply having a website is a low bar to meet & is no guarantee of legitimacy but it's a start.

(Must not go off on tangents...)

OTOH, there are some 'legit' vendors that only operate via email but they are a minority. Leave that alone unless they come recommended by someone reliable.

====

A prior Rx is generally never required so forget about that hassle.

While I cannot encourage you to order at an IOP (as per site TOS), it's all easier than you might think.

Seizures by US Customs are not frequent, but the risk depends on the vendor's geo location, your POE (Port of Entry), their savvy at packaging & plain dumb luck.

Check the merchant's 'Reship' policy on their site, just in case...

However, seizure shouldn't be a major worry. I've had about 300-400 orders (corrected from my earlier statement of 500+) & 8 were seized by US Customs. Another 1/2 dozen were opened by Customs, resealed with 'Inspected' tape & sent intact happily on their way to me (Thank you, Customs). So you figure the odds.

Keep quantities at 90/120 or less. Maybe 180 keeping in mind that often the vendor will split orders into multiple packages. It's for everyone's benefit.

Everyone gets scammed once -- it's a rite of passage. Though you certainly got the scammer of the century! I can understand why you were unnerved.

1/2

Thank you for the info this very helpful I'm susprised that one doesn't need a prescription for these orders and also referring your statement about the 8 that were seized..did they make you do payments of any sort such as fees toward the custom ppl for them to proceed with it and not destroy it instead? I'm sorry for not properly putting my words together.

I guess I gotta stick with these online pharmacy websites instead illegal drug dealers... Is there any online pharmarcies that are located in the us?

That sounds like utter BS to me. Why would real cops have to bribe you? They could just arrest you. 

Send me the money. I will deal with this.

end transmisson.

Re: US Customs seizure "love letter"

I don'r want to make light of an official gov't procedure but here's the deal as it pertains to me.

You get a form letter in the mail from Customs & Border Protection. If you read the legalese, you know there is no option except to let them destroy it.

Needless to say, fees do not come into play.

1/2

You are being scammed.  Whyt would customs allow you to pay a fee for something that is againist the law. If they did saw they would be guilty of extortion....

yeah the feds wouldnt ask for a bribe of 750 that cheap they wouldnt ask for a bribe the arrest you

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back