We Need An Altrenate Look

MedicatedM

BANNED
I used to be really active on a certain steroid forum that had a not so subtle name and banner on the homepage, much like DBG. There was this cool little button at the bottom that, when clicked would change the banner/url to VITAMIN TALK or something like that. I just thought this site could use something similar so as not to look so conspicuous upon first glance.

I don't think itd be very hard to do so get on it people... all kidding aside Id love to have a feature like this, like they say..an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, especially when it comes to security

Peace ~ MM

In light of recent events maybe we should all think about tightening things up. I'm not sure how but I'm sure we can come up with good suggestions - like not being specific about ordering giving exact dates and times and so forth.

LE is here every day just like the rest of us. We're small potatoes but LE is looking for a way in and will take whatever they can get. All's it would take is one unfortunate accidental (or intentional) screw up and someone will be toast.

I know this thread is old, but it really is a good idea...

Has anyone really looked into this or given it any thought?

Admin? Admin? /default_smile.png

Wow I don't even remember making this thread, must've taken a Tylenol PM and drank a wine cooler that night. I know the staff is dealing with bigger things right now but Id still like to see this happen at some point. Its great for when my mom walks in on me so she wont see DrugBuyersGuide on the screen

just kidding about living with my mom, I actually live with grandma /default_happy.png

I used to be really active on a certain steroid forum that had a not so subtle name and banner on the homepage, much like DBG. There was this cool little button at the bottom that, when clicked would change the banner/url to VITAMIN TALK or something like that. I just thought this site could use something similar so as not to look so conspicuous upon first glance.

I don't think itd be very hard to do so get on it people... all kidding aside Id love to have a feature like this, like they say..an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, especially when it comes to security

Peace ~ MM
Maybe sumpn like Chronic Pain Group or Pain Management Forum ?  jest a thought...

Maybe sumpn like Chronic Pain Group or Pain Management Forum ? jest a thought...
I think the point MM makes is to make it sound very innocent. Like vitamins. Pain Management I think might draw just as much, if not more scrutiny.

Way back in the early 2000's there was a bodybuilding board who had some kind of cloaking on it. Something you could hit with an F key in an emergency which might have killed the page. But also a mirrored sister sight named something very harmless/generic for those who were browsing at work or had nosy families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe sumpn like Chronic Pain Group or Pain Management Forum ? jest a thought...
No way. A lot more to this place than that...
With the vibes here lately something more appropriate might be "mexicanshitstorm.com" or "99slamejokes.com" or "stfunoobs.com". Those are pretty tame and unassuming no?

Last edited by a moderator:

With the vibes here lately something more appropriate might be "mexicanshitstorm.com" or "99slamejokes.com" or "stfunoobs.com". Those are pretty tame and unassuming no?
Bwa ha ha Heisenberg.  Ok never mind. ooh ooh Maybe " A guide to spiritual serenity when dealing with lying motherfXXXers?"  Nah

*eases out of room*

"99slamejokes.com" is already taken...fuck.

I got jokes..yeah i got'em...don't hate the clown hate the carny.

AND DO NOT GOOGLE "mexicanshitstorm.com"...what has been seen can not be unseen. Fuck you H! My eyes!!!

and I will have you know my jokes are loved by like...4...em..3...1 or 2 people on this board. So there you go...

end transmission

Last edited:
How about "FriendsinLowplaces" like the song??  Oh I am the biggest nerd!

Peace ~ MM
Alternate look?

MedicatedMike @ 9am Friday

5731361-handsome-man.jpg

MM @ 11pm Friday

crossdresser-beard.jpg

Last edited:

On a serious note, there is a lot of truth to a name change and THAN some. DBG spelled out in big letters on the screen mixed with 1000's of posts and 1000's of members dating back 2 years +  just drives this site up in rank with SEO rankings. Probably not a smart way to proceed with this board, for longevity. With a quick Gu-gal search this website is not hard to find. If I was running the show, the name would be changed, and possibly the website address. Postings older than 30 days old would be deleted, and specific website names (vendors) would not be freely posted for anyone to access. Participation on the board from new members would gain them access to vendors through mod approval or something of the like. I can almost guarantee that LE is fully aware of this site, and it's only a matter of time before things could potentially get ugly. Not trying to be a downer, just throwing out my 2 cents! Happy New Year to all members of the board, and our mods and admin that do such a Great Job! -YB

Might I suggest www.WookieWorld.com? As luck would have it, I have a new banner ready to go.

w84x8n.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back