We Need An Altrenate Look

Oh, the things you see when you don't have any green arrows! 

@ MM -- I think red may actually be your color, especially for the lips...and those eyes...soulful AND stunning. Wow.

@ 99 -- you just can't keep a secret, can you sweetie? It's okay, I'm not ashamed to admit, I am the one (1) who loves 99's jokes.

@ Heisenberg -- could we use stfunoobs as a subtitle? 'Cause I think the Wookie's banner is an already-made answer to all our prayers.

And

@ yellowbelly, some really good ideas, for reasons all too sad & true...

@ MM -- I think red may actually be your color, especially for the lips...and those eyes...soulful AND stunning. Wow.

@ 99 -- you just can't keep a secret, can you sweetie? It's okay, I'm not ashamed to admit, I am the one (1) who loves 99's jokes.

@ Heisenberg -- could we use stfunoobs as a subtitle? 'Cause I think the Wookie's banner is an already-made answer to all our prayers.

And

/default_wub.png ahhh /default_wub.png

muah! kisses for you...

Might I suggest www.WookieWorld.com? As luck would have it, I have a new banner ready to go.

w84x8n.gif
I went to the site and this was playing in the background...

And

Sure, we could use stfunoobs.com as an interior page redirect. I'll just point it at a similar, existing age I'd whipped up. WookiePimpHand.com.

/default_wub.png ahhh /default_wub.png

muah! kisses for you...
Right back atcha, darlin'. And thanks for defending my honor in the ShoutBox /default_smile.png although I do think rdk just made an honest and all too common mistake. It is so easy to get My Little Pony and My Little Brony confused so please, please be careful. Mixing the two is contraindicated in every respected medical journal out there. Every single one I've read, anyway.

Right back atcha, darlin'. And thanks for defending my honor in the ShoutBox /default_smile.png although I do think rdk just made an honest and all too common mistake. It is so easy to get My Little Pony and My Little Brony confused so please, please be careful. Mixing the two is contraindicated in every respected medical journal out there. Every single one I've read, anyway.
I will always defend your honor lil miss blue..but I was joking with rdkdanny /default_smile.png

I will always defend your honor lil miss blue..but I was joking with rdkdanny /default_smile.png
/default_wub.png This is why I adore you; you may be the only person on earth who takes me seriously. (Demented laughter goes right here --> X.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps it could be changed to look like a Gardening Forum - then it wouldn't look suspect at all!  Though it might explain the photos of SJ's plants...

No disrespect to you at all, Admin, with your cute little hat and tools!  I heart you and think that your forum is the cat's meow!  /default_happy.png

Perhaps it could be changed to look like a Gardening Forum - then it wouldn't look suspect at all! Though it might explain the photos of SJ's plants...

No disrespect to you at all, Admin, with your cute little hat and tools! I heart you and think that your forum is the cat's meow! /default_happy.png
There ya go! Now we're cooking with gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm definitely too sexy for this thread.
Yes you are sir! (Right Said Fred should be on that "Where are they Now" Show...I'd bet he's popping up daisy's!! (Or at least wished he was) /default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
In light of recent events maybe we should all think about tightening things up. I'm not sure how but I'm sure we can come up with good suggestions - like not being specific about ordering giving exact dates and times and so forth.

LE is here every day just like the rest of us. We're small potatoes but LE is looking for a way in and will take whatever they can get. All's it would take is one unfortunate accidental (or intentional) screw up and someone will be toast.
People are leaving dates and carriers all over - headbanger raises a hugely important point. This should be applied to all threads and not just Mex? Sorry if I am speaking out of turn, but I do not want another sh19ment sei7ed, and I do not feel that is a selfish comment as it is easy enough to just ask one another by PM after indicating something with more stealth?

Happy weekend!

People are leaving dates and carriers all over - headbanger raises a hugely important point. This should be applied to all threads and not just Mex? Sorry if I am speaking out of turn, but I do not want another sh19ment sei7ed, and I do not feel that is a selfish comment as it is easy enough to just ask one another by PM after indicating something with more stealth?

Happy weekend!
Please feel free to create a thread in the Site Feedback section so that all suggestions are easily noticed and organized for Admin as well as Heisenberg and I.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back