Weight Loss

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hey guys. I had surgery a few months ago, and I'm getting pretty pudgy. I'd like to lose weight as quickly as I can. I have been eating right and lost 12 lbs so far, but it is taking forever to come off. I have noticed dome dietary type meds on sites like shaz etc. I was wondering if you guys had tried any products from any specific sites and how well it worked for you and if you had any side effects.

Thanks a lot for the information guys.

-John

Ephedrine from Starlite is what I use. Along with a healthy diet, daily exercise, and avoiding foods high in carbohydrates.

But yeah, Starlite's Ephedrine plus a caffeine pill before a workout or before a meal to decrease your appetite is one of the jig-saw pieces for losing weight.

Slammer

Adderall is bad ass for weight loss.  However, the best thing you can do is a low carb, high protein diet.  Stay away from sugar.  Especially if you're in a situation where you can't do much exercise.  Low carb dieting will help your body shed excess water and you'll lose fat.

Adderall is bad ass for weight loss.  However, the best thing you can do is a low carb, high protein diet.  Stay away from sugar.  Especially if you're in a situation where you can't do much exercise.  Low carb dieting will help your body shed excess water and you'll lose fat.
I'll certainly second that, speaking from personal experience.

In fact, if you really wanna go high protein and no carbs, do the Atkins diet. Not that great for the heart. But you WILL lose weight.

I lost 35 pounds in two months. But after eating nothing but meat all day long, finally gave it up.

Eating fat does NOT make one fat. Eating sugar (carbs) does.

Yeah, I  basically do the Atkins diet.  I lost 92 lbs on it 11 years ago and have kept it off ever since.  I still exercise regularly, and if I go off the diet and gain a few lbs, I just immediately go back on it and it falls right off.  You can eat things besides just meet, you just have to get creative.  Omelets, sweet potatoes, whole grains (after the first month), berries, low carb protien bars, sugar free chocolates, lots of veggies....just good clean eating.  

Before ever considering any extras, supplements, etc. Make sure your nutrition and excercise, specifically cardio, is on point. Master that FIRST! When I say master I mean atleast 12 weeks of sound work. Cover all of your bases and read read read. Do not go toying with your endocrine system. Any tips advice needed anybody feel free to message me. I have a plethora of knowledge I'm more than willing to share. And remember, there are no shortcuts or magic pills, just good old fahioned hard mf'n work!

eating fruit high in fiber tends to crave hunger and along with exercise is the trick 

BEST weight loss program ever...Divorce or break up. Drops 20lbs over nite. /default_blink.png

BEST weight loss program ever...Divorce or break up. Drops 20lbs over nite. /default_blink.png
After my divorce, actually after the break-up, I literally went from 190 down to 150 in a matter of 2 months. No joke. I looked like a zombie.

Miraculously, I was able to shed about 150 pounds of incessantly complaining, serial cheating fat during the process of my divorce. Not to mention about 20 pounds from my own waistline!

Last edited by a moderator:
Miraculously, I was able to shed about 150 pounds of incessantly complaining, serial cheating fat during the process of my divorce. Not to mention about 20 pounds from my own waistline!
Haha! It's proven then, if anyone wants to lose weight get a divorce. Fun times Jewy.

Haha! It's proven then, if anyone wants to lose weight get a divorce. Fun times Jewy.
No question! Nothing quite as cleansing as losing half of your body mass AND net worth, all in a few short months.

Last edited by a moderator:
No question! Nothing quite as cleansing as losing half of your body mass AND net worth, all in a few short months.
Yeah, it's funny that I had a great house and car, but my wife ended up with both of those. How does that work?

Yeah, it's funny that I had a great house and car, but my wife ended up with both of those. How does that work?
Well, all I can tell you is what dad always told me. "It's good to be a woman. They have half the money and all the...", umm, I'm sure you can figure out the rest, LOL!

best shape Ive ever been in was between my 1st and 2nd wife /default_wink.png "divorce it does the body good!" or something like that...

Damn, I can't think of a good way to explain my diet without getting another warning. I suppose saying it can have a vinegar flavor says enough to let most people figure it out. I got so obsessed with eating it I am now having to try and gain weight back. Apparently theres not many carbs or calories of any kind in that diet. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back