Weight Loss

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
New nickname for ya HT... Shiny Face! /default_laugh.png
Damn, you got me nailed dude! I have told people I wasn't happy unless I came up looking like a glazed donut. May not be any calories but there can be a lot of juicy fruit. /default_wink.png

Well, all I can tell you is what dad always told me. "It's good to be a woman. They have half the money and all the...", umm, I'm sure you can figure out the rest, LOL!
Your father was a wise man. My father always said it was tough to have daughters. With my brother he only had to worry about one d@ck. With my sister and me he had to worry about all the d@cks. Lol.

I met with a nutritionist about 6 months as ago as a result of being diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. Now with that being said my a1c was 6.9, no insulin needed just metformin. Got serious spent about an hour being educated by the wonderful little olde lady. Basically told me to count carbs and not to exceed 60 carbs per meal. If you eat a carb, eat a protein. Started doing that and gradually dropped about 1.5 lbs per week. Now I'm down about 20 lbs and feel better than I have felt in a long time. When you limit your intake to 60 carbs per meal, to be honest it's hard to make bad choices and get a full meal. No freebies with this one. Just discipline. Not to top it off I have to admit that I get up at 5:15 am every morning and walk for 30 minutes and then another 30 minutes at night. Just a month ago follow up with endocrinologist revealed that a1c was down to 6.0. Great improvement.

Good to hear, nice going sticking with the program. To help gain weight I've started eating more stuff with calories and saving the juicy fruit for occasional desert. Also having fun with all that Halloween candy on sale too. /default_tongue.png 

Hello ,if you lost 12 pounds already that`awesome,Remember it took years to gain the weight ,you should keep doing the same thing you are doing now .

If you try to loose the weight to fast you will gain it back and then more.Our bodies adjust when you eat less ,I`am speaking through my experiences.

I was 204 pounds  ,5'2" at age 12 ,Now I`am 5'9"  and 184 pounds ,also the older you get is much harder to loose weight ,you have to  try more excercise,

and you regular eat meals ,just half the portions you used to eat. 

if you are looking to do it with the use of meds, ephedra is a stimulant so is albuteral and clenbuteral, look into cytomel, there are outline on the internet.

SL has p*e* and ttm has dur0.

Excellent products to go along with a moderate diet and some regular exercise.

SL has p*e* and ttm has dur0.

Excellent products to go along with a moderate diet and some regular exercise.
Thanks for that info. If you don't mind me asking, besides Ph*nt having an appetite suppression effect, is it also effective for depression and safe for long term use?

I use L-Carnitine 3000mg plus Bitter Orange (at least 50mg Synephrine) in the morning and again in the evening before workout. Avoid caffeine if you are not going to workout.

I also eat 2 grapefruit a day to clear toxins from my system. This practice has helped me maintain my weight all year round.  Never tried phent yet.

This May sound ludicrous, but get yourself a mini trampoline, sometimes called a 'rebounder'..... 10 minutes every day, start off slowly, bit of light jogging to start, then up your game to every other minute, doing some tuck jumps & star jumps for 30 seconds, then back to easy jogging again...

About 2-3 weeks of this and you should be set for the megatron of rebounding... Every other minute (always stick to ten minutes)... No more, no less. Implement some serious high intensity cardio... Lifting legs higher and faster touching your knees with your hands... Kind of like skipping without the rope... Do this for ten minutes, one minute high intensity, one minute back to comfortable jogging..... If you get a stopwatch, I use my phone, you will feel rewarded every second you get closer to the next easy minute... By the end of it you'll be sweating like a whore in church, but it's well worth it /default_smile.png

Do this every day, for about 3-6 months, you'll be like Skeletor in no time....

I lost 2 and a half stone in 6 months.... Plus, it's good for the core, neck and back... To me, that's the golden 3 body parts...

Plus, unlike running, it doesn't put any strain on your knees as you are not constantly slamming your legs on Tarmac...

And no exorbitant gym fees :-)

However, please note, it's not for everyone... If you have medical complications with your back, legs etc, I'd ask your doc first as I'm no expert in that field!

Or just start out very slowly...

Thanks for that info. If you don't mind me asking, besides Ph*nt having an appetite suppression effect, is it also effective for depression and safe for long term use?
I used ph*not for about 8 months. Lost a lot of weight but didn't really have depression issues. I think it is relatively safe comped to being overweight. Just use it to reach your goal, I didn't find it addictive. It gives you a little pep in your step as well.

I DO CROSSFIT/HIT THE GYM 4TMES A WK +JOG MY PUPPIE EVERY A.M. 4 CARDIO + I DO CARDIO AT THE GYM... THEN HIT THE SAUNA/HOT TUB'S AND IF I STILL GOT THE ENDURENCE SWIM A 200METER LAP.THEN HOPE 2 RECOVRE AS FAST AS A CAN...AN GO 2 WRK BUT I DO RECOMEND ALOT OF NATURAL SUP. OUT THERE LIKE L-CARNITINE/L-GULTIMINE/EDTA/MELATONINE IT BLOCKS CORTISOL AN IF U REALY WANNA GET SKINNY JUST GET SUM "CLENBUTEROL" I USE 2 USE LIQUID B4 AMITURE BB SHOWS 2 CUT WATER WEIGHT...GOOD LUCK

SBB /default_smile.png

I just started Intrivil (spell?) from Mexico and they are prescription only. Reduces appetite but it must have a diueritic in it as you have to pee all the time. Plus, it does give me a slight headache everyday but getting better. Lost 2Ibs in 5 days so far without exercising or much of a diet change. My BMI is not high enough for a doctor in the states to give me a diet pill so Mexico would! My friend is on Phentermine and has consistently had great results with that drug but I was allergic to it. I would be curious to know which prescription only diet pill people have had good success with as I am still new at this. Any suggestions anyone? I ask for prescription recommendations (even if they are overseas only) because I believe they are better. I also heard that Mexican diet pills are stronger/better - think this is true? 

I just started Intrivil (spell?) from Mexico and they are prescription only. Reduces appetite but it must have a diueritic in it as you have to pee all the time. Plus, it does give me a slight headache everyday but getting better. Lost 2Ibs in 5 days so far without exercising or much of a diet change. My BMI is not high enough for a doctor in the states to give me a diet pill so Mexico would! My friend is on Phentermine and has consistently had great results with that drug but I was allergic to it. I would be curious to know which prescription only diet pill people have had good success with as I am still new at this. Any suggestions anyone? I ask for prescription recommendations (even if they are overseas only) because I believe they are better. I also heard that Mexican diet pills are stronger/better - think this is true? 
Too bad you are allergic to Phent@rmine because I think it's the best, plus it gives you an energy boost and for me, made healthy/low fat foods more appealing. Maybe one of our diet pill experts knows of something similar that you wouldn't be allergic to.

Hi,

I've recently put in an order for ph3n and was wondering if anyone could give me some idea about what to expect with it please?

After quitting 0pi@tes and a recent stint on a variety of psych pills, I'm looking forward to something that might assist me in keeping my head out of a bucket of lard.

But then I've heard horror stories about insomnia and mood swings. It's the insomnia that really concerns me because that's problem enough - how did everyone else find/manage it?

Also, I know d0sage is dependent on a number of factors but is starting with a 37.5 just a recipe for me climbing the walls?

Look forward to your replies. Thanks...

@Pn62 it's been awhile since I've used it, but I always took it in the morning and never had a problem with insomnia. Don't recall any mood swings either. I took it for 6 to 8 months and it did exactly what I wanted it to. Reduced my appetite and even made lowfat/healthier food more appealing. Also gave me an energy boost. I lost a good amount of weight even though I was on Prednisone part of the time.

Matter of fact, just talking about it, makes me want to try it again. Hope you have as good an outcome as I did.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back