What Do You Think Other Dbg Memebrs Look Like?

• Thread starter Thread starter 99 Luftballons
  • Start date Start date
That is actually closer to what I really look like Mr. H....it I had my make up and hair done professionally and a great photo touch up person LOL!  Who is that?  A random person or celebrity...don't recognize her.
Well damn! I'm pretty good huh?

I remembered a post of yours earlier, so I just googled "sexy Egyptian" /default_wink.png. Came across MLC, er I mean, Yara Naoum. Miss Egypt 2008.

You are SO hilarious!! And you have a very good memory!  You googled sexy Egyptian and came across MLC - you, my friend are hilarious!!

I am not really Egyptian but from somewhere very close and resemble Egyptians, just for the record.

MiseryLuvsCo

julia-roberts-julia-roberts-742865_1280_8001.jpg

btw, her mouth is sooo sexy...I truly would pay to spoon feed her Strawberry Crepes I made from scratch.
99, we share similar taste in pretty girls...actually, I think Julia is a knock-out.

You are SO hilarious!! And you have a very good memory!  You googled sexy Egyptian and came across MLC - you, my friend are hilarious!!

I am not really Egyptian but from somewhere very close and resemble Egyptians, just for the record.
Ok...MLC and H make a baby...

32278,xcitefun-image001.jpg

++++ H

indy.jpeg

would make

Katy_Perry_2012_%28Headshot%29.jpg

Last edited:
I fell asleep and missed the tail end of this.

But DAMN we DO make some pretty babies!!  And they grow up to be very talented too!!

We can make some more, in the interest of the entertainment industry, of course!!

DITTO THAT!!

Love me some 99!!!

FG
And like a warm summers breeze she walks back into my life... /default_wub.png and breathless is how she leaves me /default_wub.png

It is always a pleasure to hear from the "1st Lady of DBG"

hooter1 said:
99 a little bit older ;-)

you got me laughing out loud on those two my brother....lmfao...look at the lil guys left hand...he is not play'n with the pimp hand!

You might be on to something hooter...

Her is hooter reformatting his dad's hard drive at a mere 3 months old...

Stork-Stack-tech-baby.jpg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back