What Do You Think Other Dbg Memebrs Look Like?

• Thread starter Thread starter 99 Luftballons
  • Start date Start date
#NOWHERE TO RUN / #NOWHERE TO HIDE - unnamed

attachicon.gif
chum_bucket.jpg
hehehehe 

Oh kittykitty I ADORE you but hootie told me how to fix it so I can quote and I can now!!  So excited over something so trivial....ehhhhh  I have such a small life. /default_sad.png

Oh kittykitty I ADORE you but hootie told me how to fix it so I can quote and I can now!!  So excited over something so trivial....ehhhhh  I have such a small life. /default_sad.png
No worries here...It is all good and he is a very helpful person......

KK

Ok just to be clear, I must wear underwear.  Perhaps too personal but the truth must be said.  No sexy lingerie here...just good old-fashioned grannie panties and big old bras that hold my bazookas up...they are huge but trust me, not sexy.

Ok, there we go now I feel a bit foolish.

Bugaboo came with about, ohhhh, say 40-45 lbs.  I know he's 18 months and I have no excuse but exercise is totally out for me and I'm totally addicted to sugared soft drinks.  So sue me. /default_ohmy.png

Ok just to be clear, I must wear underwear. Perhaps too personal but the truth must be said. No sexy lingerie here...just good old-fashioned grannie panties and big old bras that hold my bazookas up...they are huge but trust me, not sexy.

Ok, there we go now I feel a bit foolish.
Ok now I really do love you. Thanks for that mental picture. Does your bugaboo tell you how biiiiig your panties are, too? (I'm asking for a friend)

No he doesn't really talk much yet but he LOVES pulling my shirt up and poking my boobies and he LOVES pulling my pants down a bit and poking my belly button ...he has this weird thing with belly buttons.  He does that to daddy and my sisters and just about everyone!!LOLOL

MSD you really do love me now because I'm a fatty??? ROFLOL   Oh my God ...E!News....Eric Decker - old enough to be his mama but mama has a hall pass...yummy!!

Lol...these pics were funny. Ive often wondered what it would look like if we had all the dbg members together. What would the scene look like? I dont know.. my brain thinks about strange things.

Why it would look like one helluva kick -ass PARTY!

@dave2002...lol...not s sober one in the bunch:) Can you imagine?? Have u never imagined who these people really are? Im not talking their name and address. .Im talking..what we do for a living, etc.?? I just think it would be neat to know. Oh well, just some of my randomness.

photo-thumb-3760.jpg
     Lol ... I saw the avatar change the other day and figured this must be his hockey photo! Thanks Admin for keeping it                              real.

hopefully not like this!

I second that emotion. Admin, that was such a shitty thing to have done to you. Class-LESS. I Am so glad this site is still standing thanks to Admin and our mods. Under a different name, i was a member for a long time. It was getting a little clique-ish. People were ganging up on others way to often for absolutely no reason It reminded me very much of high school. The vibe here now is way different. I really like it. At their new site they are doing the exact same thing. It is ridiculous. They are probably all getting back at the world for the crap that THEY took in high school. What a self-serving bunch of little penii. Lol! They even banned one of their own moderators at the drop of a hat.

Sorry to go off topic guys, i just had to say it.

Thank god for that, you actually are one of two people who know what I really look like! Picture Michelle Pheiffer , damn I wish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kid you not. I have been told by many women both young and old I look just like Brad Pitt. After they drink about 8 beers.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back