What does toss and wash mean?

• Thread starter Thread starter ktkenda
  • Start date Start date
K

ktkenda

Sorry - new to kratom. Can someone explain what toss and wash means? I saw how to make the tea but not sure of the other methods.

Thanks!

Toss and wash refers to the practice of taking kratom and placing it in a piece of tissue paper and then swallowing it. Also known as parachuting. Hope that helps.

I thought it mean just dumping a bit of the kratom powder in your mouth and then pouring water into your mouth and then swigging it around and swallowing it, hence toss and wash. I think that is done instead of mixing because it doesn't mix well with water and some gets wasted in residue along the sides of the bottle or glass you mix it in. 

I mixed it with orange juice, or yoghurt when I took it. I did also put an amount on my tongue and  washed down with fruit juice. Yuk! It was good apart from that. Only the reds I ever tried though.

Codean is correct in his explanation. 

The best way "I" found to do it is with a coffee filter. I would get a few grams. Throw it in the center of a coffee filter. Tie the filter shut with a tea bag string. Gently boil in about 15 ounces of water for ten minutes. 

Take out filter and squeeze all excess water out of filter into pot without breaking filter. < this is the gooooood stuff. 

Let cool. Sugar and honey for taste. Drink. Enjoy . 

U can reboil filter one more time with good results.

I toss and wash the whole mixture. Sans filter. Boil it, add a bit of honey, and just drink it. I even chew the solid leftovers. Overkill? Maybe but I've tried just drinking the liquid and have found chewing the leaf helps. Then a nice helping of orange juice which seems to potentiate.

im brave with bad taste though!

I always thought wash and toss Was just putting a few grams in your mouth and washing down with a liquid of your choice.

But the parachuting route sounds much better a bit like bombing mdma...

Bliss.....

Codean is correct in his explanation. 

The best way "I" found to do it is with a coffee filter. I would get a few grams. Throw it in the center of a coffee filter. Tie the filter shut with a tea bag string. Gently boil in about 15 ounces of water for ten minutes. 

Take out filter and squeeze all excess water out of filter into pot without breaking filter. < this is the gooooood stuff. 

Let cool. Sugar and honey for taste. Drink. Enjoy . 

U can reboil filter one more time with good results.
so you don't actually have to ingest the powder, you can just extract the kratom with boiling water? didn't know that

You can 100% just extract the goodies from the crushed leaves. Thats why some that are into kra just buy the leaves and save money from not having to buy the powder.

Think about a cup of coffee or tea.... U extract. 

Its cleaner. Your belly will thank you for it. Less nausea to none at all. 

And the key is gently boil. Dont boil the heck out of it and destroy the compounds......

@Jasonreno thanks for the info. Anything that reduces nausea risk is for me. I just have a weak stomach when it comes to many things (alcohol comes to mind), so I will definitely try your method.

I think I tried 'toss and wash' back when I first started, 7 or so years ago now. Haven't tried it since...that'll say how much I hated it. Yuck. Mixed it with orange juice then spent a couple of days ill in bed.

Now I just put it in capsules. The best way, no horrible taste and portable, and I can be sure that nothing is wasted. Yay. =)

I always mixed it into my coffee especially in the morning, m@eng d@ ground & sifted green leaf in some St@rbucks would get me fired up for work lol. I'm out the whole Kr@tom game now it was a fun lil novelty kinda like experimenting with p0ppi tea. I know the best place for its very "kwik" , reliable, top quality Kr@tom. Plus i think you get 4 O's for like 24 bucks which is cheapest top vendor unless you import it by the key. I never knew what the whole deal was with Kr@tom was till I had no 0pi@t3 tolerance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just take a good sip of water or juice,do not swallow yet,tilt head back open mouth and pour the powder in,now swallow.

Most of the powder goes down with the liquid,not for people who gag easy,if done right you barely taste the kratom.

Toss & wash is my choice ROA, I just spoon it to the back of my tongue and drink something sweet.  The capsules make me gag while T&W doesn't.

Just started, but one approach I tried was just putting it on my tongue and then filling my mouth with water and swallowing it down, then about a full glass of water to try to get the residue out of my mouth. I did notice that this way still seemed to leave a bit of a film in my mouth, where mixing it in lemon juice did not. Still looking for the easiest way to do this. Also, maybe coincidence (only two experiences so far) but with the straight in the mouth/wash it down with water, several hours later I had some nausea, which did not occur with the lemon juice approach.

I used to put it in a yougart and have some fresh orange at the ready ..The toss and wash thing i completely mucked up and got covered in kratom lol .

I think I tried 'toss and wash' back when I first started, 7 or so years ago now. Haven't tried it since...that'll say how much I hated it. Yuck. Mixed it with orange juice then spent a couple of days ill in bed.

Now I just put it in capsules. The best way, no horrible taste and portable, and I can be sure that nothing is wasted. Yay. =)
This is my preferred method too. Tried toss and wash and nearly puked a few times. Now I use 000 veggie caps and I'm lovin it.

This is my preferred method too. Tried toss and wash and nearly puked a few times. Now I use 000 veggie caps and I'm lovin it.
Glad I'm not the only one! The only downside to capsules is the time it takes to make them. I tend to take 10 every day, so it is time consuming making them, but sacrifices are needed I suppose. And the portability is essential, considering my daily use.

And you'll get a lot of people saying it effects absorbtion. It doesn't. The veggie caps melt in seconds within cold water. In stomach acid, they'll be gone in seconds. Glad I'm not the only one who rejects gelatine caps too. Yuck. I'll stick to veggie stuff!

I also like to capsulate different strains and have them in different tubs. That way, every morning I can pick the strain I want and bring the tub out with me. Simple.

=)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back