What does toss and wash mean?

• Thread starter Thread starter ktkenda
  • Start date Start date
I just seem to have a hard time getting the powder dissolved in anything! I use about 2 tsps of powder, put it in a LARGE glass of orange or grapefruit jiuce (prefer grapefruit juice) and then shake and stir like crazy. I still end up with a suspension of the powder in the juice, it almost still feels like toss and wash when I drink it, I can feel and taste the powder as I drink the huge glass of juice.

Still looking for a better way to take it!

Sorry - new to kratom. Can someone explain what toss and wash means? I saw how to make the tea but not sure of the other methods.

Thanks!
Use banana baby food to mix it in, put the glob in your mouth, and chug water fast. That has been the best method I've came across for getting Kratom down.

I think I've come to the conclusion that measuring out two tsps (about) -- I use a nyquil measuring cup - and putting about half on my tongue then washing it down with grapefruit juice ( I THINK it may potentiate) and then the other half on my tongue and washing it down again same way is the fastest and easiest way (until I find something better.) When I try to dissolve it in white grapefruit juice I just end up with a frothy huge glass of kratom suspended in the jiuce, and it's kinda grainy going down, and I really struggle to get it all down.

The only downside I'm seeing to the toss and wash is that I spill a little into the sink when I try to dump it on my tongue, LOL!

in my experience, a strong citrus (real lemon, grapefruit) juice does make a difference (potentiate) and i've been doing this.  

i also dissolve honey in the mix too.  it improves the flavor, and i have always found better results when binding anything in powder form to something that is quickly absorbed by the system (ie, sugars).

if you really don't like the rough gritty taste, then i would suggest making a tea.

I just seem to have a hard time getting the powder dissolved in anything! I use about 2 tsps of powder, put it in a LARGE glass of orange or grapefruit jiuce (prefer grapefruit juice) and then shake and stir like crazy. I still end up with a suspension of the powder in the juice, it almost still feels like toss and wash when I drink it, I can feel and taste the powder as I drink the huge glass of juice.

Still looking for a better way to take it!
I put it in the nutribullet with grapefruit juice.  The nutribullet mixes it really well.  A blender would work too.

This looks like an old thread but I just saw it.  Guess I'm just not that smart, but I always thought T&W meant put a dry spoonful in your mouth and wash it down with water.  After several years of doing it this way, I can toss and wash anywhere, driving down the street, in a public restroom using my hands to make a cup for the water...LOL, wow, maybe I am a little dependent on my Kratom!   But be careful not to inhale with the dry stuff in your mouth, it can get in your lungs and give you a major coughing fit.  Also, just one teaspoon at a time...more than that doesn't go down so easily.

This looks like an old thread but I just saw it.  Guess I'm just not that smart, but I always thought T&W meant put a dry spoonful in your mouth and wash it down with water.  After several years of doing it this way, I can toss and wash anywhere, driving down the street, in a public restroom using my hands to make a cup for the water...LOL, wow, maybe I am a little dependent on my Kratom!   But be careful not to inhale with the dry stuff in your mouth, it can get in your lungs and give you a major coughing fit.  Also, just one teaspoon at a time...more than that doesn't go down so easily.
I totally agree. I like to spoon the  kratom then just enough water to make a slurry then was it down after it is mixed well. And yes if you inhale the powder it hurts. 

I've actually found that putting it into a bottle of chocolate Slim Fast (or other chocolate milk in a bottle) and shaking it up real good, then drinking the chocolate milk is a very simple and easy way to get around the taste. I've done T&W with water and with grapefruit juice, I can do it, but I either spill a little on my beard or end up with the dreaded dark green tongue that takes forever to get rid of.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back