What Drugs Inhibit "satisfaction" In Your Experience

Nothing has ever stopped me from being ready, willing and able. Some stuff just prevents me from firing my bullets for some reason. No matter what I've done, even to the point of being sore, it just won't happen when taking some stuff. SSRI meds were the first, but I've noticed zolps seem to have the same effect. It doesn't stop me from being ready and willing, but no matter how long or hard I try the delivery won't happen.

I'm happily cursed with a good ability to go at it, just as much now as when in high school. Not being able to reach the point of no return is frustrating for both parties from what the ladies have told me. They seem to feel as though they are not enticing, for want of a better word.Those who take the time to read my posts should know I'm practically "addicted to love". It isn't false bravado said by a person trying to look like a big man on campus, so to speak. Watching my home made videos it's clear that when things are okay I'm good for 2-3 minutes. That's after spending what ever time it takes to make her happy, because if she isn't happy I'm not going to be either. I guess her pleasure is my aphrodisiac. My experience has shown ladies can have the same problem with chemicals. After changing

them what normally would take a few minutes has been a chore, and then I can only guess the job was well done.

On the other hand, pun intended, (which doesn't work on certain meds either) going through WDs makes things totally different. I've choked the chicken enough to pull the skin off in that case. According to my GF it's the same for her, so I can only guess most people are like that.

z

interesting to know either way. Unfortunately if I want to be happy it seems I can't enjoy certain chemicals that make me happy too. Aside from the PKs, which I must use, I'd rather enjoy the company first then the meds later. I can take the chemicals most any time, playing with the cat is a different story. /default_sad.png I need a cat that lives here, but the only ones I know already drive me crazy with all their needs. If only I could take care of things on my own and still be happy....
The metaphors alone in all your posts are priceless. I have the giggles now, thank you very much

I find the ones that make urination hard mess with orgasms too namely Tramadol.
Tram definitely prevents the "crossing of the finish line". You can easily get really close to the finish line but you cant cross it, which is doubly frustrating.

What is killing me now is that recently, I have entered into what I would consider my first healthy "relationship" in my life. I am pretty fucked up in the head with that stuff. I am no spring chicken either. So I have this great thing going but I am on trams and addicted. So, what I do is whenever I expect to get my sexxy on just take what you need to prevent wds. My regular dosing of trams is give or take slightly, 300 mg at 6am, 300 mgs at 11am and MAYBE 300 mg at 3 or 4 pm, if I want to take a chance on not sleeping and being in a tram induced "altered state" all night. So, the day I am getting some i take 100 mg in the morning and 100 mg at noon or so. My systems are a whole lot better to go with the lower dosage. It is still a little more "difficult" but it happens. One or two (or three lol) glasses of wine REALLY help and lots of forepl@y really help too.

I cant believe I am discussing this and feeling comfortable doing so. Thank you all. It is so good to feel safe here. Giiggle!

The metaphors alone in all your posts are priceless. I have the giggles now, thank you very much
Sorry I missed it earlier Cat, but glad I made you laugh. I try not to be offensive or too graphic when possible, unlike the first page, where BB posted. I appreciated the candidness though. 

Which after reading it again reminds me that nobody answered the ED question. We're all friends and very few people actually know other members so if anybody takes those, or "know a friend" who does, please answer the question about whether they inhibit satisfaction. I had never heard it mentioned as a possibility until BB posted (about #10 on this thread) how guys couldn't reach the end zone when using them. After thinking about the warnings on the commercials, "See a doctor for a stiffy lasting over 4 hours..." it makes sense. I'm just hoping those guys got their "jollies" before going to the doctor. I'm also happy to have made enough friends willing to play doctor when I need them, "A friend in need is a friend indeed."

Last edited by a moderator:
SSRIs can make it take so long that when you pull it out it looks like a red hot fire place poker

Sorry I missed it earlier Cat, but glad I made you laugh. I try not to be offensive or too graphic when possible, unlike the first page, where BB posted. I appreciated the candidness though. 

Which after reading it again reminds me that nobody answered the ED question. We're all friends and very few people actually know other members so if anybody takes those, or "know a friend" who does, please answer the question about whether they inhibit satisfaction. I had never heard it mentioned as a possibility until BB posted (about #10 on this thread) how guys couldn't reach the end zone when using them. After thinking about the warnings on the commercials, "See a doctor for a stiffy lasting over 4 hours..." it makes sense. I'm just hoping those guys got their "jollies" before going to the doctor. I'm also happy to have made enough friends willing to play doctor when I need them, "A friend in need is a friend indeed."
Lol, yes indeedy! I gave talked to a couple of guy friends about this and got the same response from both. That "raising the curtain" was not a problem, but the "grand finale" was a problem. A comment was made that this was great for his girl though. One of the guys is on 150mg effexor er, and one is on paxil...he didnt know the strength. No ED, just no "come to jesus" moment. I think i just blasphemed. Oops

SSRIs can make it take so long that when you pull it out it looks like a red hot fire place poker
Jeeze, I'm glad I never had to act like a train and pull out on time.  /default_ohmy.png  If I were you I'd check my heritage for... get ready Cat, heres one off the top of my head you may enjoy ... "Cocker Spanish"    /default_wink.png

Off trams for 14 days today! I am a happy girl, albeit twitchy. Just sayin

That answers the question I asked on the other thread. Having been too busy to stay on top of things around here recently I had no idea you were going through tram WD. 14 days and still twitchy, I'm sorry to hear that. The end of all the wd symptoms should be close my friend. A LOT of people have said they wouldn't wish tram WD on an enemy. I would have suggested trying an SSRI for a few days to try and prevent the zaps, but you must be near the end of the agony. 

I'm proud of you, it takes a strong person to do what you did so keep being a happy girl, you deserve it.

That answers the question I asked on the other thread. Having been too busy to stay on top of things around here recently I had no idea you were going through tram WD. 14 days and still twitchy, I'm sorry to hear that. The end of all the wd symptoms should be close my friend. A LOT of people have said they wouldn't wish tram WD on an enemy. I would have suggested trying an SSRI for a few days to try and prevent the zaps, but you must be near the end of the agony. 

I'm proud of you, it takes a strong person to do what you did so keep being a happy girl, you deserve it.
thanks love, I am back on them at a MUCH lower dose than I ever was. Hopefully, one day, I will get off and stay off of them completely.

Much love....

Glad to hear that you were able to cut back, and I wish you the best in quitting them.

Much love right back atchya, and a well earned XX hug for all you've been through. 

Best wishes m'dear, H~T

Jeeze, I'm glad I never had to act like a train and pull out on time.  /default_ohmy.png  If I were you I'd check my heritage for... get ready Cat, heres one off the top of my head you may enjoy ... "Cocker Spanish"    /default_wink.png
You are ONE OF A KIND! 

They were FORCED to break the mode after they made you!    /default_laugh.png 

I see above that others enjoy your funny sexual innuendos and metaphors, too, like I do.

To follow the thread:

SSRI's kill my libido and make it impossible for me to orgasm.

I'm usually a multi-O woman.

There, now you know my secrets.......does this mean I have to kill you?

and

THANKFUL THIS IS ON WEB (where people say anything)  & NOT IN PERSON

/default_ph34r.png

To follow the thread:

SSRI's kill my libido and make it impossible for me to orgasm.

I'm usually a multi-O woman.

There, now you know my secrets.......does this mean I have to kill you?

and

THANKFUL THIS IS ON WEB (where people say anything)  & NOT IN PERSON

/default_ph34r.png
Well, while on the topic, I find a multi-O lady almost the only type that I enjoy being with. For me a ladies pleasure is what makes me enjoy the experience. But starting from the "midtown" area I do what I can to make her happy, which is when she typically pulls me up so we both get a simultaneous smile, groan, scratch or scream. 

Sorry my lovely BFF, but I can only give you a +1. When things get right with your claim move closer and I'll let you judge my technique of trying to give +2s, at a minimum.

And for anyone concerned I'm not trying to prostitute myself to her, this skinny bull donates his milk to ladies who want it. I couldn't enjoy it otherwise. And it's not given to any lady that asks, there has to be some chemistry or I'm not interested. Denise and I have established a bit of chemistry since talking to her the last few months, she knows I  /default_wub.png her and would treat her as good as a financially struggling man could treat a lady. Not as well as she deserves as monetary things go, but emotionally I'd give her my heart. J/K, she has that already, but I'd donate a kidney if I could.  

XX Sweetheart, along with wishing you the best with your WC bs. Lubya dear, H~T

By she I meant "they", don't get the idea I've been fortunate enough to meet someone so gorgeous.

Well, while on the topic, I find a multi-O lady almost the only type that I enjoy being with. For me a ladies pleasure is what makes me enjoy the experience. But starting from the "midtown" area I do what I can to make her happy, which is when she typically pulls me up so we both get a simultaneous smile, groan, scratch or scream. 

Sorry my lovely BFF, but I can only give you a +1. When things get right with your claim move closer and I'll let you judge my technique of trying to give +2s, at a minimum.

And for anyone concerned I'm not trying to prostitute myself to her, this skinny bull donates his milk to ladies who want it. I couldn't enjoy it otherwise. And it's not given to any lady that asks, there has to be some chemistry or I'm not interested. Denise and I have established a bit of chemistry since talking to her the last few months, she knows I  /default_wub.png her and would treat her as good as a financially struggling man could treat a lady. Not as well as she deserves as monetary things go, but emotionally I'd give her my heart. J/K, she has that already, but I'd donate a kidney if I could.  

XX Sweetheart, along with wishing you the best with your WC bs. Lubya dear, H~T

By she I meant "they", don't get the idea I've been fortunate enough to meet someone so gorgeous.
I don't need a kidney......thanks anyway   LOL      Always good to know.   ha ha ha ha

But if anyone has a spare healthy spine or right arm  -  I have fresh ksals...........    /default_biggrin.png

I'd give a longer answer ... but I'm using the wireless keyboard on my gals back & the batteries are getting hot after 3 hours ...

I guess after the opiates /default_smile.png/default_ohmy.png/default_wink.png

I'd give a longer answer ... but I'm using the wireless keyboard on my gals back & the batteries are getting hot after 3 hours ...

I guess after the opiates /default_smile.png/default_ohmy.png/default_wink.png
Wait. The keyboard is "on your gal's back"?? LOL. Er... So... Uh... Yeah. That is a good woman you got there. And maybe TMI. Haha! This whole thread is kinda crazy. HT and Denise's whole on-board love affair was kinda crazy, actually.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back