What is Kratcom?

so its an opioid like nalbuphine then.

it seems maybe a step below nalbuphine when dosed properly. nalbuphine is an atypical opioid which acts as a mixed antagonist/agonist, and its unscheduled due to its low potential for abuse.

As a matter of fact, I'd like to hear from some Nubain users and kratom users, people who have used both. That would be important to make a distinction here. Is Nubain harder or softer than Kratom? Be honest with us please its not for the D3A its just for users to get an idea of how strong kratom really is.
You need a prescription for nubain in the usa,and from what i read is only used in a hospital setting or for short period of time.

You need a prescription for nubain in the usa,and from what i read is only used in a hospital setting or for short period of time.
Alright but the fact is nubain is unscheduled. Which means it is considered to have little to no risk of abuse or addiction. A prescription classification just means its a FDA approved drug, it has no other meaning aside from that.

I figured some kratom users might have experience with nubain since nubain is widely available online. You can order nubain from many euro/middleeast/Asian pharmacies.

I was wondering which was heavier.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got this msg in email.i cut out the source because its a vendor that i haven't ordered from but am signed up for there news letter so wasnt sure if its aloud.

View attachment 1430

@allthat1972 good share thanks.

The thing is, when testosterone was made a controlled substance and scheduled in 1990 the FDA, American Medical Association, and other major agencies were against it and testified against the scheduling of testosterone. Guess what? It was scheduled the same as opioids like vicodin/oxy APAP, some preparations of cocaine, etc.

Is the Center of Regulatory Effectiveness a government funded organization? I will have to look into them more and their credibility. But I am skeptical because with testosterone, the American Medical Assoc and even the FDA spoke strongly against the scheduling and the DEA scheduled it anyway. I have seen a lot of big historical schedule fights.

I have not read one post here or anywhere that thousands of people here in the usa and abroad will be jobless because kratom is there business im sure there is plenty of people in the business of selling kratom that will be affected whether there business is full time or part-time.correct me if im wrong

I have not read one post here or anywhere that thousands of people here in the usa and abroad will be jobless because kratom is there business im sure there is plenty of people in the business of selling kratom that will be affected whether there business is full time or part-time.correct me if im wrong
The thing is, scheduling doesn't have to make sense.

Testosterone for example, again, was ALREADY a prescription drug for decades.

The government scheduled it with cocaine and opioids in 1990 for made-up reasons because some people were buying it from the street ??? And not getting a prescription. To this day, no one has been hurt from testosterone, overdosed on testosterone, stopped breathing from testosterone, or had any emergency room visit from testosterone.

Strange huh?

So the fact is kratom will probably suffer a similar fate, the scheduling process is not intended to make any sense. But kratom is far more dangerous and unhealthy than testosterone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also a little more ignorant than I thought. Kratom is no longer legally available in the UK, and hasn't been for some time . It was covered by our recent psychoactive substances act. Whoops! ? 

Well at least there were 400+ supporters in dc,and if i still lived,in blto, md an not west coast,i would have been there.

Is there an approved vendor list? I see the suggest a vendor thread but does that mean they are approved?

Is there an approved vendor list? I see the suggest a vendor thread but does that mean they are approved?
I've used 2 vendors from that thread with success. I don't believe that approval is necessary for kratom. Other items, of course.  Search the web, check out reviews. I use gaia and herbal salvation myself

It feels like you aren't craving the opiates for a while and I would describe it as a mellow feeling, like light marijuana.  There are varieties that are speedy.  For me, the Dragon varieties made me feel speedy and angry so it's not the effect I want and I probably won't take that again.    After a while, I could see how people could get addicted to it, but right now for me the craving for the kratom is not as bad as the craving for the opiates so I'll take it.  You need to get a sample pack and try a few varieties to see if it helps you.

Its a plant I think :P  

Really though its a special plant that can be used responsibly and infrequently for good benefit and not too much side effect.

Also used to help people avoid jumping to H when coming off pain medications, for those who don't want suboxone because its too strong.

kratom is difficult to dose correctly since its a herb. you just wing it, I never liked that part of it.
It did absolutely nothing for me at all. I took the entire bag at once and cooked with it. Nothing happened. Smelled like Oregano too. Got it from a legit dispensary. Cheap, but what is the point. They said u can ingest it, they even have them in capsules. So, it's not like I did anything wrong. Waste of money if you ask me.

Soo is there a huge difference between a good one coming from a quality source that a headshop in local town?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back