what stim/psych/disso would you most like to see domestically?

• Thread starter Thread starter veggieragz
  • Start date Start date
V

veggieragz

And what would you be willing to happily pay for it?
and how often would you buy it>?
and what are your second and third choices?
asking for a friend lol

love you all leave your message at the beep.

I would be interested in seeing HDMP-28, HDEP-28, and 4F-EPH.  I would expect 4F-EPH to be priced similarly to 4F-MPH, and probably comparable pricing on the other two (~$70/1g, with per-gram prices falling sharply after ~5g).  I'm not entirely sure what my lab's ongoing demand for these three would be, but perhaps in the neighborhood of 25g-50g/month, per substance ;-) 

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you so much for your detailed feedback!
Unfortunately, I think you're perhaps over-estimating my current financial ability to do bulk of that level.
unrelated; I invited a couple of our friends to my Halloween party,
oh gosh I really hope they can make it.

Last edited:
I would also be interested in the 4F-EPH. Maybe some 4-ho-met and 4-aco-dmt? Would buy all 3 on occasion but not often. 

@TOASTEDTACO

much appreciated input ❤️

soon I hope there should be at least a little something for everyone

lol idk what I'm even saying exactly but your recs are noted and recorded :]\

edit: all beings are heard and, to the best of my ability, validated at the time slip shop.

okie dokie: onwards and upwards ❤️

Last edited:
n3p.

the real stuff like "largeupward" had

"lavender spooks" was acceptable before they ghosted.

not this h3p and/or n3p /ndh crap.

anything worth while that gets recognized gets cut/faked/swerved by greed and ego.

@swifTinator

I'll keep an eye on it. "both eyes whenever possible" - gandalf (lol)

-sorry tho - I would think you'd know better than I   where that uncut violet tobaccy from the scene where they're blowing ghost rings

before the big night even comes from nowadays.

I've only blown a super intricate sailboat through a smoke ring one time before and it was deep purple from months of waiting 

but... (refer to gandalf the grey quote above)*

3 meo pcp, 3 ho pce, 3meo pce, basically any of those. Hard as hell to find but perfect for the more occasional function or partygoing purposes. I was never much of a psychonaut and id forever than the lord for some.

3 meo pcp, 3 ho pce, 3meo pce, basically any of those. Hard as hell to find but perfect for the more occasional function or partygoing purposes. I was never much of a psychonaut and id forever than the lord for some.
not as hard to find as you think.... 

not as hard to find as you think.... 
I'm completely illiterate and paranoid with bitcoin. id love to become a sponser but theres such a ridiculous amount of sharply conflicitng infomration on each thread that leaves me totally lost on what path to take. Which would you personally recommend as safe/easy/user friendly? If this isn't appropritae to talk about in this thread feel free to move it or DM me (though i think non sponsers don't get DM privileges?)

@bordiga yo you heard of cashapp? Download the app, link bank and debit and you can buy bitcoin on there even easier than coinbase.cm

@bordiga yo you heard of cashapp? Download the app, link bank and debit and you can buy bitcoin on there even easier than coinbase.cm
 the wallet thing that scares me the most. I simply don't understand electrum no matter how many times I try it. What's the easiest wallet to transfer to from Cashapp?

Oh yeah, I think i forgot: #1 on my wishlist is 4F-mph.  $500/10gm would be tolerable, but only because  I love you :-)

#2 on my wishlist is a corona virus cure or vaccine.  If you don't hold patent-rights, I'd go for a couple hundred per dose.  If you *do* have the patent rights, I think I could probably do ~$300M-$400M for those ;-)

I would be interested in seeing HDMP-28, HDEP-28, and 4F-EPH.  I would expect 4F-EPH to be priced similarly to 4F-MPH, and probably comparable pricing on the other two (~$70/1g, with per-gram prices falling sharply after ~5g).  I'm not entirely sure what my lab's ongoing demand for these three would be, but perhaps in the neighborhood of 25g-50g/month, per substance ;-) 
Mind telling me more about each of these besides the 4F-3PH when you reply in our DMs? Not trying to clutter the thread. But I'm pretty well-versed in NPSs amongst P$ych3d31ia and $t!ms, which I'm assuming based on the standard acronym setups, those are m3thylph3nid@te comp0und$. So it is surprising to find out I seem to not be aware of them, or at least have spaced running across them in passing before if I have. But it would seem you have significant knowledge to be prattling them off like that and wanting such quantities for your lab. Looming forward to the education and the company in your DM reply, my friend!

If there's anything around anymore that can come within 75% of actual mamp, domestic, and not hot on the Fed's Anal list.  The amounts would be dependent upon the market value of the real deal which I foresee continuing to increase... but that's merely a pipe dream.

I think stims domestically is over never had it this bad even the last 2 years it was ok but tons of scammers now its just empty. Something is happening either due to Covid . Have not seen a reliable vendor in the past year are were sketchy and tons are scammers. The approved list is very light on vendors on anything just benzo pellets or high priced solutions.  You know its bad if you can't even get benzo powder domestically.  It started going downhill when the spanish left.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OfficeGirl There's a rather Fiendish fellow in the "Suggest a Vendor" section that is A++ regarding domestic powder, in fact I've found all of my favorite vendors in that section...  unfortunately you're right about the domestic stim scene being a thing of the past.  I believe we have the Federal Analogue Act to thank in that regard, because it's still fairly thriving in NL, but I don't think many want to take the risk on anything more than small personal orders because it seems to be more of receiving a love tap on your door rather than a love letter in the mail situation when it comes to all the really cool shit related/similar to that one ADD med they hand out to kids like candy.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back