what stim/psych/disso would you most like to see domestically?

• Thread starter Thread starter veggieragz
  • Start date Start date
I think stims domestically is over never had it this bad even the last 2 years it was ok but tons of scammers now its just empty. Something is happening either due to Covid . Have not seen a reliable vendor in the past year are were sketchy and tons are scammers. The approved list is very light on vendors on anything just benzo pellets or high priced solutions.  You know its bad if you can't even get benzo powder domestically.  It started going downhill when the spanish left.
Yeah I can't find anything I want domestic (stims, dissos) since emmmmm pyyyre went down.

Dude takes his time and does what he does, but he always comes back around with the top-notch of whatever mags are on offer.  I ask for a new menu first, sometimes it's a wait to get one, but ordering and receiving are usually pretty quick once you get a response.

Don't think VR is following this one anymore folks.  Just a headsup.  Could be wrong, but check the blacklist..  or hopefully someone else may take some initiative?  

Last edited by a moderator:
@Scottydoesntknow Someone usually steps in, but the stim game is different.  It's top of the list for alphabet agencies, despite the millions dead from a certain other crises.  There will always be the random stuff, but it's gonna take balls of pure "I don't even care" for any of the really cool or good stuff.  Importing or making, they're gonna treat it like what the cartels are specializing in now, and treat you harsher.

The US needs a vendor for arylcyclohexamines badly--mainly MXPr and DMXE

Good quality and well-priced MDMA, MDA, and especially 2C-B. The few US>US vendors are milking it! But can't blame them...

(Changa would be nice, too, but I just haven't pulled the trigger on the many websites offering it in the US, so it may already be readily available here.)

Good quality and well-priced MDMA, MDA, and especially 2C-B. The few US>US vendors are milking it! But can't blame them...

(Changa would be nice, too, but I just haven't pulled the trigger on the many websites offering it in the US, so it may already be readily available here.)
I think they meant legal things like Research Chemicals that can be easily sold online lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back