Where is the good Pyrazolam / Etizolam at?

SinCity333

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Any tips would be helpful for conducting research with these amazing substances.

The unavailability of Etizolam makes me want to cry whenever I'm reminded.

Amazing compounds indeed.

Yeah im pretty sure Etizolam is basically gone forever. if someone produced again that would be great. or real alp powder becoming more commonplace again.

Any tips would be helpful for conducting research with these amazing substances.
RC1 but he’s private. Occasionally I’ve seen him reopen registration but you have to try to get in with him or find someone who’ll place an order for you. He has min 3g order and tiz is $90/g pyraz $140/g.

If you’re set on those he’s your best bet domestic otherwise if you’re good with bromaz go to bottles or autogen. Bottles also has nitraz

I used to have a bunch of tele vendors months ago but I'm not In those groups anymore. If anyone is down to share some legit tele groups that would be rad.

I remember rc1 he was awesome. But he went private and I never got in with him. Did order from him mannnyy years ago though.

@Eastnootropics is OG and still has at least etiz, maybe both i think.

On a personal level, a friend here has mentioned some Indian manufacturers are restarting imitation brand etizolam and others. This is a guy who buys promethazine and the like for his bus. but I don't know a thing about it. Seems weird going directly to a manufacturer but since the stuff is banned the etiz is tucked away on their websites and not on the broader Indian web markets now, or at least as i understand it. These are not titans of the industry just regional manufacturers of the usual suspect drugs curated for US tastes, so not sure what kind of actual operation they have but the production quality seems up to snuff. Might be some time passed and enforcement of the ban is being slowly tested, which is a whole different struggle in India and one I doubt they can do more than a song and dance about it, so I would expect the demand for etiz embolden enough Chinese vendors and particularly Indian manufacturing companies that are already producing unlicensed meds and exclusively placing into the stream of commerce not welcomed by any official anywhere. Very little would keep etiz off the menu at these places, as I think we're seeing. The right connections and flow to US and elsewhere should take time, and it is unlikely we see above-the-level brand names again, but their equipotent knockoff brands are just fine to me.

Ive lab tested etiz from bohemia, it's bromazolam powder, anyone claiming etizolam powder on bohemia is full of shit and you're paying for bromaz. As for alprazolam powder you're better importing xanax from india they will ship that state side like no ones business.

@Eastnootropics is OG and still has at least etiz, maybe both i think.

On a personal level, a friend here has mentioned some Indian manufacturers are restarting imitation brand etizolam and others. This is a guy who buys promethazine and the like for his bus. but I don't know a thing about it. Seems weird going directly to a manufacturer but since the stuff is banned the etiz is tucked away on their websites and not on the broader Indian web markets now, or at least as i understand it. These are not titans of the industry just regional manufacturers of the usual suspect drugs curated for US tastes, so not sure what kind of actual operation they have but the production quality seems up to snuff. Might be some time passed and enforcement of the ban is being slowly tested, which is a whole different struggle in India and one I doubt they can do more than a song and dance about it, so I would expect the demand for etiz embolden enough Chinese vendors and particularly Indian manufacturing companies that are already producing unlicensed meds and exclusively placing into the stream of commerce not welcomed by any official anywhere. Very little would keep etiz off the menu at these places, as I think we're seeing. The right connections and flow to US and elsewhere should take time, and it is unlikely we see above-the-level brand names again, but their equipotent knockoff brands are just fine to me.
China will not touch etizolam powder with a 10 foot pole, they don't even know what raws currently to use to create it. Anyone saying they get etizolam powder from china once again is full of shit.

RC1 but he’s private. Occasionally I’ve seen him reopen registration but you have to try to get in with him or find someone who’ll place an order for you. He has min 3g order and tiz is $90/g pyraz $140/g.

If you’re set on those he’s your best bet domestic otherwise if you’re good with bromaz go to bottles or autogen. Bottles also has nitraz
Is it drugsdata tested on the etizolam ? Doubt it, it's some other RC. No ones selling Etizolam powder for 90$ a gram sorry. I get legitimate blisters in from india and they sell out within 2 days, trying to up my stock I am the only USA vendor that gets them in. Take it for what you want been doing this since 2014.

Ive lab tested etiz from bohemia, it's bromazolam powder, anyone claiming etizolam powder on bohemia is full of shit and you're paying for bromaz. As for alprazolam powder you're better importing xanax from india they will ship that state side like no ones business.
This is true, EXCEPT for this one vendor who has the real deal. It is 100% legit, real etiz. The description even warns buyers that literally every other listing is not actually etiz. And they charge an arm and a leg for it, specifically because everything else on the market is indeed not etizolam, and because they have limited pre-ban stock and once it's gone, it's gone forever. It's $250/g and ya, that's pricy, but again, once it's gone, it's gone. They don't even want to be selling it because they have to charge so much, and to think of it as more of a boutique item for the few customers who still want it. It is, unquestionably, the only legit etiz listing on the market. And as leftover pre-ban stock, it's in limited supply.

I quit ordering international so India is a no-go. Only deal domestic now. It costs more but, for me, it's worth it. The risk is too great ordering out of country and dealing with customs. I had a bad scare that has permanently discouraged me from ever ordering international again.

I burned my DNM account as I only created it to find etizolam, as it wasnt available anywhere else. I don't want that coming back to bite me, so never again. But if you fancy checking it out, I encourage you to do so.

Last edited:
Is it drugsdata tested on the etizolam ? Doubt it, it's some other RC. No ones selling Etizolam powder for 90$ a gram sorry. I get legitimate blisters in from india and they sell out within 2 days, trying to up my stock I am the only USA vendor that gets them in. Take it for what you want been doing this since 2014.
Btw, do you have a contact in the US to ship to who can then ship an order domestically? I can't risk international orders anymore. You seem to have some good stuff, but I would need someone to have it shipped to who would then ship to me... for a price, naturally.

I need the same thing for an order with MaxMagnus. There's high demand for reshippers who will accept international orders then ship to the customer. Someone trustworthy could make a decent profit doing this...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back