White bromazolam powder?

bigblueallda

OPAL SPONSOR
Has anyone gotten white bromazolam powder lately from a certain vendor here. In the past it has always been a tan/beige color. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten a chance to read their magazine and if it is actually brom. Thanks.

brom has very temperamental solubility. takes forever with PG. usually a sulfur smell. ive had the tan and white and seemed same but no way to know if from same

Has anyone gotten white bromazolam powder lately from a certain vendor here. In the past it has always been a tan/beige color. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten a chance to read their magazine and if it is actually brom. Thanks.
Was yours difficult to dissolve or strangely on the easier side? Just curious if I've gotten the same?

Was yours difficult to dissolve or strangely on the easier side? Just curious if I've gotten the same?
Haven't had a chance to make a solution yet unfortunately. But I am really curious about that. Was yours hard to dissolve like it usually is? And if you've read the magazine do you think it is bromazolam?

So even the bars are supposed to be insoluble in water? Only thing that puzzled me is that I thought bromazolam was the cheapest of the Rc benzos- Im knew to all this so just looking to learn

Brom is only soluble in pg/alcohol. It is not soluble in water. And it isn't the cheapest. It's a cheaper rc benzo but I wouldn't say cheapest.

Haven't had a chance to make a solution yet unfortunately. But I am really curious about that. Was yours hard to dissolve like it usually is? And if you've read the magazine do you think it is bromazolam?
I made a solution, and it dissolved like immediately in PG/ethanol. I haven't emailed him... I will just say that I can neither confirm nor deny your question about the number 99. I certainly don't wanna start a ruckus lol. I actually reordered, thinking maybe it was a mistake... I have yet to read that one, but it looks the same. I did read the first issue and it did seem to at least be in the same edition of books, but I myself have no way to tell. Last night I tried again, took a giant amount (high tolerance unfortunately), and I should've at least nodded....2 hours later and nothing. I don't want to call anyone out on this, but I think I may email him. This is my first time ordering from anyone here, and there seems to be limited libraries.... But has great reviews with everything - but nothing mentioning this. Lmk what your experience reading is please?

I made a solution, and it dissolved like immediately in PG/ethanol. I haven't emailed him... I will just say that I can neither confirm nor deny your question about the number 99. I certainly don't wanna start a ruckus lol. I actually reordered, thinking maybe it was a mistake... I have yet to read that one, but it looks the same. I did read the first issue and it did seem to at least be in the same edition of books, but I myself have no way to tell. Last night I tried again, took a giant amount (high tolerance unfortunately), and I should've at least nodded....2 hours later and nothing. I don't want to call anyone out on this, but I think I may email him. This is my first time ordering from anyone here, and there seems to be limited libraries.... But has great reviews with everything - but nothing mentioning this. Lmk what your experience reading is please?
If it is the same vendor I've ordred from him probably about 25 times and never had a problem. This last order is white however when it is usually tan/beige.

Do you mean nodded as in opi's? Or blackeded out from benzos?

Also if you have access to the approved vendors maybe ask in his vendor thread? Just to see what people say?

Sweet let me know what you found out bro if you could. I actually made mine into a solution a few minutes ago. I see a lot of powder/sediment looking stuff on the bottom of the jar. It definitely wasn't super fast. There is definitely a lot of powder not dissolved. It isn't cloudy but when you shake it up you still see powder everywhere. It may be dissolving a little faster than previous but honestly since it wasn't the same color it's kind of hard to tell. The tan batch turned a yellowish/ tan color. This turns into a clear solution. I put 600mg into 200ml of everclear for now. I really have to read the magazine before I can be sure either way. I will probably end up doing it tomorrow. I'll let ya know what I think! Thanks bro!

Now that I keep looking at it it does seem to be dissolving faster than any brom I've had... I haven' t even put it in hot water or anything. Just shaking it up for a few minutes......I guess we'll find out.

Now that I keep looking at it it does seem to be dissolving faster than any brom I've had... I haven' t even put it in hot water or anything. Just shaking it up for a few minutes......I guess we'll find out.
Sorry to respond so much later... Yeah it was the same for me - not even a heat bath and seems completely dissolved. The last I had was the tan from another vendor who's not even in here and is a total ass to work with. I've read nothing but good things about this one, and everything went so smoothly both times. Who knows... Maybe real brom is more soluble like this and we've got the best lol. I definitely don't want to lose him over this... I'll reach out maybe tomorrow (today) and see if he's heard anything. I'd rather do that than put him on blast like I basically just did. I mean, it seems to do the job... Idk. Will update you.

so Sorry to respond so much later... Yeah it was the same for me - not even a heat bath and seems completely dissolved. The last I had was the tan from another vendor who's not even in here and is a total ass to work with. I've read nothing but good things about this one, and everything went so smoothly both times. Who knows... Maybe real brom is more soluble like this and we have got the best lol. I definitely don't want to lose him over this... I'll reach out maybe tomorrow (today) and see if he's heard anything. I'd rather do that than put him on blast like I basically just did. I mean, it seems to do the job... Idk. Will update you.
It's all good. It's not putting him on blast. He is really cool. He's not gonna freak out if we ask. We are just speculating. We aren't saying it isn't. I just know I've never had it dissolve that fast ever and ever single thing I've read it is a bitch to dissolve. And every single time I've gotten brom powder wether it is white, tan, or pink it has always took multiple heath baths and about 2 days on a magnetic stirrer. I'm not saying it isn't Brom but something is different with this batch for sure. Please let me know if you happen to hear anything. I may email him.

It's all good. It's not putting him on blast. He is really cool. He's not gonna freak out if we ask. We are just speculating. We aren't saying it isn't. I just know I've never had it dissolve that fast ever and ever single thing I've read it is a bitch to dissolve. And every single time I've gotten brom powder wether it is white, tan, or pink it has always took multiple heath baths and about 2 days on a magnetic stirrer. I'm not saying it isn't Brom but something is different with this batch for sure. Please let me know if you happen to hear anything. I may email him.
I haven't had a chance to email him either, but I think I'm going to now, just to see what his thoughts are on it. I'm not upset about it... It's definitely in the same family, I think anyway. Lmk what you find out and I will as well.

I reached out... He's noticed the same, but as long as all seems fine, just gonna keep it at that. Testing would take weeks, and I'd personally like to keep reading his books lol. I actually think that I might like it more. Brom usually really just knocks me out, and I'm trying to wean down from a huge mistake, but at least this book reads nicely... And I can't complain about that at all!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  3. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  4. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  6. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  7. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  8. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  9. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  10. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  11. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  12. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  13. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  14. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  17. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
  18. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! Start the week with a positive mindset and tackle your goals with energy.
  19. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Anyhow, have a great Sunday. Find 5 minutes to give praise and show reverence for our Lord.
  20. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Wtf? I fell asleep and apparently shoutboxed.
Back