Who will replace TRRC?

Nope when did you order? Your fucking lucky... I havent gotten shit from NL. No january orders and even 1 december order. All no shows. I just ordered from chemcloud last night but I'm getting a funny feeling. They were supposed to send tracking today and didnt. I emailed asking how long they are going to keep usa shipping and got no answer. Feels like I might have gotten ripped off. 

I'm getting really discouraged. I've never had issues before. As soon as jan. Hit everything is fucked .  Longflourishrc came through smooth as butter but the apihp left alot to be desired might order nep from xc. 

My issue is I want to at least have 1 last hoorah. If nothing shows I'm going to keep chasing that shit like a damn fool lol I hope. At least 1 thing shows up. 1 aphp pack. Even if it's that white whit from trrc.. idk if anyone has any suggestions on how to make this work or someplace else to go for aphp that's sure shot i will bless for real
Brother we are in the same exact situation. Looking for the same thing too. I'll keep you posted if I have luck with anything new.

Brother we are in the same exact situation. Looking for the same thing too. I'll keep you posted if I have luck with anything new.
I feel like they have a new system that is keeping track of addresses and names and maybe once they find something with that name and address then the check every time they see it

I feel like they have a new system that is keeping track of addresses and names and maybe once they find something with that name and address then the check every time they see it
IDK some orders land... Some don't. I think it's based on weight

Do you guys think your addresses got burned? I started out great with rarechems. Now it's 50/50. 

I'd be very happy to find any domestic cathinone vendor. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be very happy to find any domestic cathinone vendor. 
lol wouldnt we all. too bad the only decent one that was around last year started scamming and became a total clusterfuck. and i didnt even get an order in. 😥

lol wouldnt we all. too bad the only decent one that was around last year started scamming and became a total clusterfuck. and i didnt even get an order in. 😥
Crappy. 

I'll just keep doing small orders at rarechems and getting half of them 6 weeks later if ever. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back