Who's Burned Out From Work? Sick Of It?

Def_Starr

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
who's burned out from work? sick of it? what do you do when you hate everything around you at work, just so tired of the same fucking people , same bosses with the same attitude, the pay is good so shit out of luck if i quit and try to find something else,

what do you do when your with the same company for 10years!!, i am so tired of pretending to be at work, just leave me alone!! DONT TALK TO ME!! DONT ASK ME !! I DONT KNOW!! WTFFFF LET ME LEAVE AND WALK TO MY CAR WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO  SOMEONE !!!

i

Dude I can soo relate to this. I've experienced the 'hamster wheel' effect big-time. I do my best to try and always hold on to 'something' I to look forward to...that can be a package, a vacation, or even 'veg time' at home/away from work. It's not a perfect system, but usually gets me past the most pressing current challenge.

Of course the old saying is true that "life is short" and you can always 'walk'/go somewhere else. I did that last year after working at the same place 23 years. It's been a mother f'r trying to learn a new job, people, culture etc. but I'm sooo glad I did it! I was burnt out and working with other burn outs, making great money. Now work is more interesting/rewarding and I'm making better $. May be worth considering...good luck.

Work sucks but it geys Peanut the fiat currency that he needs to purchase things that make work suck a little less..and the energy to work 12 hrs a 6 days a week. It is something to do in the winter. Not as fun in the summer. Even if I won the powerball (which I do not play) I would keep my same job. I would not work as much overtime but I would still put 40+ in a week. Lil Peanut would be upset without his new toys n treats weekly if I didn't work! I really don't mind work, but I do mind 30-35% of my earnings being stolen by a guy who claims to be my uncle sam. 

I hate my job, really hate it. but I love my bosses and coworkers. It will be so bittersweet when I move on but I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I just don't see how some people can get up every morning and go to their jobs every flipping day. I have a hard enough time getting there and I only work 4 hours a day, hell..I called in yesterday and today. Maybe I'll get fired maybe I won't but I don't see why they kept me around for 12 years because I'm hardly ever there. I keep telling myself I will be going back full time but who the hell am I kidding. Can't do 4 hours how the hell am I going to go back to 8?

I just don't see how some people can get up every morning and go to their jobs every flipping day. I have a hard enough time getting there and I only work 4 hours a day, hell..I called in yesterday and today. Maybe I'll get fired maybe I won't but I don't see why they kept me around for 12 years because I'm hardly ever there. I keep telling myself I will be going back full time but who the hell am I kidding. Can't do 4 hours how the hell am I going to go back to 8?
You must be a really hard worker when you're there. That's great that they're understanding of your situation.

You must be a really hard worker when you're there. That's great that they're understanding of your situation.

They are always telling me that they understand I have pain issues and things and that I "Have a vast knowledge of the job",but they don't need me, not really. I'm surprised they kept me long enough to get this years bonus, a neat $3000.00 bonus.

I sympathize guys! Thank GOD i dont have to work anymore. I will leave that to my man!

Already put in for a transfer for next year. Been teaching high school for 17 years. Need some fresh air.

My cousin has a CDL and just applied for a job driving a bark blowing truck for a landscaping company. When he called to apply over the phone, he said to the manager, "Hey, I hear you guys give great Blowjobs"...Surprisingly, they thought it was funny as hell, and hired him over the phone..True Story, funny shit!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back