Why Are Email-Only Sources Not Promoted?

elvish

Just curious, cause many of the other IOPs seem to also be email-only (although maybe they weren't at one time?)

Thanks for any help/advice /default_smile.png

Email sources are not promoted, because they are subject to change at any given point in time, and they are for informational purposes only due to that fact, and to promote such info and have something change or go wrong, is not in the best interest of DBG or its members. It is a use at your own risk situation. However, if you keep up on the LATEST feedback for any particular vendor, you will see that the risk factor can be virtually eliminated with consistent reports of orders being received. This is purely my opinion, and obviously anyone else is free to express their opinion as well...

Hope this helps...

-YB

Thanks, YB. That makes sense. The thing that's confusing is it seems that so many vendors who once had a website have gone to email-only. There are a handful who still have some sort of web presence, yes. It seems like that may be becoming a thing of the past. Are the email-only vendors distinct because they've always been email-only?

Thank you again. I really appreciate the feedback  /default_smile.png

Email sources are not promoted, because they are subject to change at any given point in time, and they are for informational purposes only due to that fact, and to promote such info and have something change or go wrong, is not in the best interest of DBG or its members. It is a use at your own risk situation. However, if you keep up on the LATEST feedback for any particular vendor, you will see that the risk factor can be virtually eliminated with consistent reports of orders being received. This is purely my opinion, and obviously anyone else is free to express their opinion as well...

Ho pe//// this helps...

-YB
Thank you also YB, it was something that had crossed my mind.

Thanks, YB. That makes sense. The thing that's confusing is it seems that so many vendors who once had a website have gone to email-only. There are a handful who still have some sort of web presence, yes. It seems like that may be becoming a thing of the past. Are the email-only vendors distinct because they've always been email-only?

Thank you again. I really appreciate the feedback  /default_smile.png
More vendors are going the email route due to security purposes. It is safer to operate with an email address and change it now and than, rather than having a website that is always there and out in the open. Not to mention websites cost money to operate, and are subject to being shut down much easier by a service provider if they catch wind that something "not so legal" is going on...

-YB

I just wish this was an easier method than MG and/or WU. For certain personal reasons, it is not simple for me to go and place a MG/WU and have it rejected. I'm no buddy important, just another victim of chronic pain forced to buy meds illegally thanks to our doctors getting scared to prescribe.

Sadly, that will change soon for me, due to a recent diagnosis, but I will still be on the boards because I just tend to enjoy chatting with and reading posts by kind, "out of the box" thinkers like those on this board. When I get a little more willing to move toward acceptance, I know the other sections of this board that are illness/pain related will be heavily used by me..

In real life, I am a helper of sorts, so it is very hard for me to pretend to be anything but the girl who has it together. I cherish this board, because when I am ready, it will be where I come for support and encouragement. Although, I must say the thought of even being "human" with all of you the heck out of mel. lol

Anyway, to the admin, moderators and all the great members thanks for making this my "safe spot".

Be blessed

MBG

I just wish this was an easier method than MG and/or WU. For certain personal reasons, it is not simple for me to go and place a MG/WU and have it rejected. I'm no buddy important, just another victim of chronic pain forced to buy meds illegally thanks to our doctors getting scared to prescribe.

Sadly, that will change soon for me, due to a recent diagnosis, but I will still be on the boards because I just tend to enjoy chatting with and reading posts by kind, "out of the box" thinkers like those on this board. When I get a little more willing to move toward acceptance, I know the other sections of this board that are illness/pain related will be heavily used by me..

In real life, I am a helper of sorts, so it is very hard for me to pretend to be anything but the girl who has it together. I cherish this board, because when I am ready, it will be where I come for support and encouragement. Although, I must say the thought of even being "human" with all of you the heck out of mel. lol

Anyway, to the admin, moderators and all the great members thanks for making this my "safe spot".

Be blessed

MBG
Moonbeamgirl, you will find if you haven't already that there is alot if people on this forum that are more than willing to listen and offer advise on most anything. Sometimes good and very useful and sometimes not. But the majority of the people are compasionate,helpful, and always listen. We will be here for you when you are ready. Take care.

Be blessed

MBG

I couldn't agree more with your assertion of this feeling like your "safe spot." You are certainly not alone in your thinking, and I am sure that so many of us here escape through this forum. It's a great feeling to know it is there waiting when you need, for whatever reason.

Email vendor's are certainly becoming more prominent the tighter the rope get's with security nowadays. However, I can say even people I feel I have the closest relationships with (Max for example) can just change and disappear on a dime, and i lost two birds with one stone...My friend and vendor. Everything anymore is just taken with a lot of caution. that's thankfully why these boards exist, to eliminate as much of that as can possilbly be done regarding that.

My be it's my excessive  suspiciousness but t is easier for me to believe vendors with websites then emails sources...

My be it's my excessive  suspiciousness but t is easier for me to believe vendors with websites then emails sources...

I like to write something because of my personal experience with e-mail sources.

First of all they are the smarter ones, who really needs a website for the few products to

order? I was thinking about this up to 2011 as well and what changed "MY" mind was the

effectivity of the (honest working) e-mail sources. In 2011 I've lost five shipments through customs,

LE actvities (or however they call it) and through changed laws. I always wanted quality products

(NO fakes, no cheap shit, no "Generics w/o licenced production", no "its nearly XXmg-pills"

and.....last but not least.....NO customs discussion about "WHAT you think we have here in your envelope?"

In these days I was living/working in NYC fulltime and I really can't remember how often I made it out

of Penn Station left.....straight to next discussion. Nightmare in several acts.

Since I made my DD homework and found some e-mail sources, who just work, deliver (and charge

of course) respective pricing I've never had any contact again to customs, LE or high-on-duty-mailworkers.

My advice for anybody who just wants his meds: Don't leave too many traces, order no more than you can

afford to lose and never order from high risk countries (incl. MX) and you're superfine.

Puuh

Last edited:
Was also curious about this. I remember coming across that when I was going through the forum rules. It seems that a lot of people on here prefer email only sources. As far as a website goes, marketing is sort of redundant in this business, in that you really don't need it. Not when you have a product everybody wants.

But yes, you can't beat the security of "email only sources", both for the vendor and the client.

It's easier and cheaper for a scammer to set up an email address than a website. On the other hand, some of my sources are email vendors because they are just individuals selling their prescriptions to a very small customer base. They want to keep you around so they are more flexible and to convince you to use them they generally offer competitive rates. You have to be re all cautious, do your research, and really feel the situation out before using an email vendor. If they don't have reviews they need to offer compelling evidence that they aren't going to scam you and/or samples 

Site owning vendors used to have a greater degree of reliability and gravitas especially when it came to payment methods (cc anyone? ).

These days email feels about as safe as any site and in this game it's a coin toss every time. 

The bottom line is its easier to say avoid email onlies because they, at face value, have a notably higher scam potential. 

Email only sources exist, because having a website is too risky now,too much information to provide for having a website.

That is my opinion.

Hey--I know this is dated but right on about the good ole days of cc use and reliable vendor email only. Best to stick with those under the spotlight -websites only-by we members; yeah meaning also under spotlight of LE. whatcha gonna do? Poppy

Yeah, even up to a couple years ago, when you could visi a website, use a cc and get it overnight.  Sigh........

some of them are trying to not be in the spot light to maintain what they are able to do. if we all promote them then that can bring un-needed attention

Right. Webshop, cc & overnight shipping is something we all will never see again.

There are so few real good sources right now

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back