Why Did You Join DBG?

BellaDonna

As a newer member, I was wondering why others joined or what brought them to this particular site? 

I suddenly lost my doctor and was getting the run around trying to find anyone willing to prescribe the pain meds I need. Unfortunately I was scammed by an online referral service, plus received 2 love letters.

Finding this forum was like finding an oasis in the desert. It's helped me get some quality of life again and for that, I am eternally grateful. Also why I enjoy moderating and trying to help others who are in similar situations and feeling powerless.

Thank you, Grand Poobah, for sharing.  In your opinion, what do you feel sets DBG apart from the other forums? 

I have a similar situation to Grand Poobah. The failed war on drugs has stepped in the way of people being able to take care of themselves; allowing them to make their own decisions. I have back pain issues and because of the pressure on doctors and other medical professionals to limit their prescribing of various vitamins, my back pain has been largely ignored and my quality of life has been jeopardized because of this. Not only am I treated like a addict every time I visit my pain doctor, which I have gave up on,  I am also treated very poorly by the chain pharmacies who refuse to fill a legitimate prescription. It is all very frustrating. People with (various) pain conditions complain of these aforementioned issues and it seems that the pressure to clamp down on the prescribing of vitamins is only getting stronger. We all can only hope that the war on drugs is ended soon; until then, forums like this will remain and people will continue to seek out ways to enure that their needs are met.

Last edited by a moderator:
With regards to why I chose to join this site, I did not know of and I am not aware of any others. I just happened to come across it one night through a search engine. Since then, this community has been great to be a part of. Like most (if not all) us, I had been scammed before. You have to use your judgement when making purchases and this site contributes to one's ability to making informed decisions to the best of their ability. Welcome to the forum and I am sure you will enjoy being a member.

This was the first site I come across when searching for vits. It was at the top of the list.  Manged to get a success, so stuck with it.

Not been scammed yet.  Probably gone and jinxed myself saying that. 

Tried tor before but it seemed to shaddy for a newcomer. So never bothered with it.   

I wanted to manage my own medical problems at the time, and I did look at other sites as well as this one, but plumped for here as I found it to be the friendliest, and I haven't looked back. I have been lucky never to have been scammed myself, and I'll echo 2earls comments also, it's a real pleasure to be able to help others that need a bit of help or advice with regards to what we do here, as well as protect users from scammers. It's a great community with many knowledgeable members, and that's the key thing here, I think the members make this place what it is! Not forgetting Admin of course! ☺ 

Thank you, PTFC.  Just curious, is, "PTFC" an acronym only certain privileged members know?  ;)

This was the first site I come across when searching for vits. It was at the top of the list.  Manged to get a success, so stuck with it.

Not been scammed yet.  Probably gone and jinxed myself saying that. 

Tried tor before but it seemed to shaddy for a newcomer. So never bothered with it.   
With regards to TOR, I highly suggest TOR for all of your discrete web browsing. You can use the TOR browser for visiting any websites you want. Basically it helps you create several layers to protect you. I also suggest using a VPN to keep your IP private. In fact, you should use both TOR with a VPN if you want to keep things private as possible, using only TOR COULD cause red flags to your ISP. PM me or use Google and search for VPN services if you want to check them out.

With regards to the Silk Road, I think the confusing process of bitcoins scare some people away. Otherwise, I think 1/4 of the US would be using it. Haha.

tcfmain, DBG wouldn't be a website/forum that should be accessed discretely, right (using TOR or/and VPN)?   

tcfmain, DBG wouldn't be a website/forum that should be accessed discretely, right (using TOR or/and VPN)?   
This could be argued. However, with my knowledge in computers, I would suggest it for at least US-US orders. A encrypted email service or at least a private email service may be smart as well. Many VPNs encrypt the data so that "man in the middle" attacks on your data can not occur. However, I am new here too so my opinion may not be as informed as some of the people who have been here for a long time; perhaps there has been little to no "issues" with LE in the past but, LE or not, I really do not feel that my ISP needs to know what sites I visit. A VPN protects me from "them" gathering any info about me as the connection is secured between me and my VPN rather than being directly connected to my ISP. If I want an IP from Germany, I can select it with my VPN, then if I want an IP from Canada tomorrow, I can opt for that. Most VPN's let you change "locations". VPN's are very popular in countries such as Iran as the VPN will allow users to visit content that their government is blocking and/or monitoring. Have a great night.

I joined as herd threw the grapevine...Been on many forums threw the years full of scammers .Mainly used topix to where i was scammed once for £1800 think it was ..That tough me a good lesson not to trust anyone :D  . Even tho the scam was so friggen pointless as i had made the money that i had paid the guy from a previous order but hey ho ..

also this forum seems a little more adult like ..

Same as 2earls, got cut off by my doctor. It's getting so hard to manage pain, and I am looking for a trustworthy vendor with good reviews. 

I read somewhere that de@ has moved thier war on drugs from jungles, into our nearby pharmacies and doctor's offices. I think there are countless desperate people, looking for pain relief; I certainly feel lucky I've found you guys

I was struggling to manage to get by: using RC bnzs, CWE most of my op!es etc. This place straightened my path. That path might not be the best one, but a straight path going downhill is better than a twisted, thorn-ridden path going downhill. Oh, I'm a jolly one. Tra la la.

But seriously, it's a wonderful place and has helped me so much.

Also, I don't have many friends in 'real life', so thanks guys!

Hi To all.

I joined as i have adult adhd - have been on ritalin for 2 years now, and still am to this day. But now looking for a change & curious about the potential benefit of other things like benzo's... 

View attachment 1133

DBG is the ONLY site that the people are genuinely caring towards others. Here you can ask for advice and people are helpful and non-judgmental. The most wonderful thing for ME is that this site put me in touch with Kratom and D, who is a truly caring individual.

I have been ordering from online pharmacies for years. So I have been a member of other DBG type pharmacies in the past, some of them are gone now. IMO, and it my opinion only, but each one of them had problems - the type where you had to be careful asking for advice or you would be slammed for various reasons. What are the reasons? I don't feel it is right to discuss that.

But, not DBG. I feel at home here.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back