Why Did You Join DBG?

@Safari I totally agree with you.  I, too, feel very at home here.  And, I believe, also, this site has genuine members and mods, whom don't scold you like a parent.  I feel at ease posting and it is easy to engage with other members in a sincere and intelligent manner. 

I joined DBG because it was the first site I came upon and was like holy crap I think this could be the real deal. After an exhausting search of the web desperatly trying to find someway to satisfy my craving for a certain candy...I stumble into this gem and my first thought iss holy shit I can't believe it took me this long to find this needle in the haystack lol.  these cravings are so strong that I've tried many times in the past searching for ways to shop online to no avail and most often leading me to buy locally and getting ridiculous ripped off. I am grateful to be a member of DBG and for it making me wiser as I grow older ??.  

I was a member of the original DBG that closed down...I was lost for a bit.  I did a good bit of business with a vendor on here for years.  After lurking for a while I finally officially joined.  It was so nice that there were many new members and vendors who generally seemed to care. 

Because the Va is a joke. Also private health insurance is expensive and I can't get the help I want there either. I know what works but can't get. I'm better off canceling my private health insurance and getting what I need from here.

I joined here for the free food. I've still haven't figured out when it's served.  :lol: . 

No joined here cause of my doctor being a tool and I wanted to secretly laugh at him during my appointments I think he writes flipping legend on my chart everytime I go there.. lol

Every so often, I have a strong desire to escape. It’s uncontrollable. The hankering ebbs and flows and stops abruptly, which I cannot explain or understand. Although I do have osteoarthritis in my hip due to double hip surgeries and now scar tissue makes it hurt, I indulge for pleasure, not pain.

I used to be a binge drinker which resulted in  a one month stint in rehab.  Admittedly, the drinking was way out of control and rock bottom was eye opening. My DOC changes based on what I crave and what I can afford. Usually opi’s and mj. 

I wasn’t scammed before I stumbled on DBG, thank goodness. I researched the shit out of sites. I can’t even recall how I found this beautiful place. I’m grateful.

On my daily search for help I stumbled upon a thread from this forum in my search engine. After browsing a few more pages the site told me I must register to read more. Right then I knew this place would be home for me and I immediately registered. A donation followed within less than 48 hours.

I simply enjoy posting and they got a bunch of Sub-Forums but being a D r u g based Website it is not very active in the Forums that are in the "Off Topic" Section and it seems that there are hardly any Threads at all either and I think this is the last one I am checking out at right now and all of them aren't very active. But it still shows an effort and that gained some of my respect. I hope the 500 Post Sections maybe have a bit more activity and threads in it as Members who use it the way they talk about it makes me thin it's somewhat active and kind of "Off topic" posts as they clearly made it a statement it is not for a place for special Sources and Vendors etc. 

That is of course assuming I manage to reach the 500 Post count as I post on a lot of different Forums. It will take Me awhile as it should since nobody should just get access to certain things without getting to know the individual that uses the Account and whether they are a "Right Fit" for this Forum for lack of a better way to put it lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I first signed up to dbg when they pulled the xanax page from topix. Dbg is vastly superior to topix in every way. I'm glad I came. 

I joined iiph back in 1999 most of you probably never heard of it. It was simple no isuues except Wu/mg. Never an issue. But my my best friend died so did  alot of other things. So I needed an alternative to ordering chocolates. So I'm grateful for the gormet menus still being offfered. 

• Thanks
Reactions: Duf
I joined iiph back in 1999 most of you probably never heard of it. It was simple no isuues except Wu/mg. Never an issue. But my my best friend died so did  alot of other things. So I needed an alternative to ordering chocolates. So I'm grateful for the gormet menus still being offfered. 
Glad you are here, sorry for your loss.

I joined because of the knowledge and more importantly I could seee it was truly a community of people that cared. ❤️ All of us know the struggles , the frustrations as well as the good things. 

I joined years ago now I had read all the horror stories about people getting scammed after two years later of research and reading on here took the leap and until Jim went south I ve been on a 100per cent got every order,then covid hit changed alot, considering computer s were like foreign objects to me ive sussed bitcoin and donate ed all turned out good and I consider myself quite handy nowadays . good luck all.

I joined to find a safe way to get pharmaceuticals that I can't get prescribed.  I met 2earls. She's more than just helpful , I think she's really a caring person with good advice on many issues. I've found several vendors through the years,  and everyone here is a helpful.  I haven't had any bad experience here, except one punk vendor who no longer is here anymore thank goodnes , so let's stay positive and keep helping each other . We are all in the same boat essentially. God bless .

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back