Why is Rit@lin so cheap??

JoJo54696

Opal Sponsor
I've been exploring the site for a day or two now but the prices confuse me.

Why is rit@lin so cheap with everyone offering it at like $1.5-3, which is very cheap

but then the painkiller prices are extremely high pretty much everywhere

and the addyr@ll are absolutely completely absurd. $25 for 30mg? who would pay that? its like $10 for 30mg sometimes less here in the us.

This being compared to the prices from dealers/friends i know. They just never have mass quantities of things tho

Is there any reasons for the prices? Can someone give me some insight into the economy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Why is rit@lin so cheap with everyone offering it at like $1.5-3, which is very cheap

and the addyr@ll are absolutely completely absurd. $25 for 30mg? who would pay that? its like $10 for 30mg sometimes less here in the us.

This being compared to the prices from dealers/friends i know. They just never have mass quantities of things tho

Is there any reasons for the prices? Can someone give me some insight into the economy?
Hmm... I didn't realise that they were cheap. I suppose it goes trams and DHC/ritalin/benzos/stronger opiates.

I've gotten so much fake or cut and crumbly Rit over the years I gave up on ordering it. Most of the time it was like a tiny taste of coca cola, I just jonesed for more ASAP. I used to love rit in college and don't recall the feeling to be at all like that.

Seeing that the main ingredients is cheap to replicate is my guess. Not something I order personally. But they are a very sought after product. So as others have said supply and demand. We're in the world of on the go life style and people just can't keep up with what is expected of us on a day to day. Especially our younger generation. It seems to be only getting harder. As for if it's actually the medicine described? Well that's a whole new enemy. Just listen to fellow members reviews and when in doubt get it tested. 

Humboldtguy,

ritalin is tough to get good quality, i totally agree. part of the reason why its so cheap. i mean, they can cut it with bull shit and still make it feel "ok"

It's just like going to CVS, the price to refill a script is never the same. New medications have hit the market with less side effects that doctors prefer prescribing so the price of rit has dropped. Ad* will stay outrageous because it's not recommended for people over 18 years old for some reason and you and your doctor have to jump thru hoops to get your insurance to approve it with documentation of the new medications not working with tests to back it up. Just my experience with both medications.

In the US theres such an epidemic with pain meds that the prices have ROCKETED especially in the street pricing.That's why H or fent has become such a problem as before say oxy was prescribed quite commonly and now docs just won't prescribe them or VERY rarely.It seems the US government underestimated how much of a problem there would be when the drug manufacturer's started making theses STRONG pain meds!!.

Peace 

Bliss....

From the fossli vault:

I don't see 3 bucks a pill as cheap, but seeing that price really makes me feel my age. In the sixties and seventies, @mph3+@m!n3s were dirt cheap. I could get white cr0ss pills (b3nz@dr!n3) for a quarter. They lasted all day. Back then "b3nn!es" were just the opposite of b3nz0s. D3xadr!n3 and m3th@dr!ne were cheap as well. Now you don't find these little "b3aut!3s" anywhere.

Oh well. It's better for the old ticker to do without the upp3rs anyway.

I was wondering the same thing myself. I see that price for ritz are much cheaper than on the street than Addy. I know at the Pharmacy that Amp salts are cheap also. I'm so thankful that I have insurance though, I am rx'ed Vyvanse every month and before I had insurance the stuff cost me $320 a script. I notice that the ritz are not as effective as the Vyvanse that I am used to, but I am grateful that they are so cheap. I occasionally run short on my script and they defiantly make a difference for me vs having nothing.

In the US theres such an epidemic with pain meds that the prices have ROCKETED especially in the street pricing.That's why H or fent has become such a problem as before say oxy was prescribed quite commonly and now docs just won't prescribe them or VERY rarely.It seems the US government underestimated how much of a problem there would be when the drug manufacturer's started making theses STRONG pain meds!!.

Peace 

Bliss....
From what I understand the DEA and FDA are starting to crack down on doctors really bad. They can only prescribe so much pain medicine. Out of all their patients they can only have a certain percentage on pain meds.

i only see this happening one way they take Away what people need or in some cases "think" they need. They will resort to the streets for their meds.

just what I've heard. 

I agree that shit makes me like the energizer bunny. I cannot concentrate on shit cause my brain moves so fast. I'll have 10 different projects going at once but can never finish them because my brain jumps from one thing to the next.

I agree that shit makes me like the energizer bunny. I cannot concentrate on shit cause my brain moves so fast. I'll have 10 different projects going at once but can never finish them because my brain jumps from one thing to the next.
its like legal c0c@1n3, but i prefer @adderall i actually dont get guilt trips, and get super focused and get multi projects done, Its crazy that stims really do matter!, coffee aint doing it anymore, monster/redbull/energy drinks dont do it anymore, ! LIFE IS SO MUCH ENERGY! 

its like legal c0c@1n3, but i prefer @adderall i actually dont get guilt trips, and get super focused and get multi projects done, Its crazy that stims really do matter!, coffee aint doing it anymore, monster/redbull/energy drinks dont do it anymore, ! LIFE REQUIRES SO MUCH ENERGY ,energy to wake up to go to work and more energy required during work to get through than when you get off !!!you still want a social life to do someshit, so more energy REQUIRED ! ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I think a better question is why are addys so expensive? Lol when i get ritz i tend to go overboard. Had some over the  weekend. I have a love/hate thing with them. I honestly prefer eph hcl but same issue 

addz aren't even that "bad" for you...long-term effects aren't horrible, IMO. Also it takes like 9 SY ritz to "feel it' anymore, stopped buying it for the most part after popping them like tic tacs and plowing through them.

Also, someone else might have some insight about the price of Addz for the SY guys? They all seem to have the same brand and pretty much, its always available. Not sure if that's because it's less popular than some other stuff (which doesn't make sense since it's still sooooooooo 'spensive), but it's crossed my mind before, like...wonder if it costs these guys like $2 a pill...and it'd be sooo amazing, if they sold for like even $8/pill...sigh...

Tried modafinil for several years, it was definitely a good product, but after addz, modafinil doesn't do much anymore either. One day, life will calm down and we wont have so much pressure all the time (yeah RIGHT).

For the addz I've also thought..... if it is sold over the counter in MX, it would be seriously so much cheaper for me to just fly down to the border, buy a ton, ship it back to myself, and fly home! But, it's not OTC...still, tho..i think about that plan sometimes ...

Last edited by a moderator:
The SY addies are not pressed, but they have different ones so be sure to ask and be specific about the type you prefer. Just saying "I want to order the cor (or whatever the heck it is ) addies is not enough, they will still substitute on you if they have another kind in stock. You have to say "I do not want any other kind of Adderall but **** and I prefer to wait until you get it".

Sorry, I'm off topic as well but answered a question and gave my tip for the day. It applies to any med where there's a choice of brands.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back