Why is Rit@lin so cheap??

Has anyone tried ritalin and concerta? I am deciding between these two. Is concerta worth the higher price?

Has anyone tried ritalin and concerta? I am deciding between these two. Is concerta worth the higher price?
Concerta is just an extended release version of Ritalin.  It didn't work for me and definitely not worth the higher price in my opinion. 

Concerta is just an extended release version of Ritalin.  It didn't work for me and definitely not worth the higher price in my opinion. 
Imo know way. Concerta be it a molecule off the ritz. They are XR the Concerta, & in know way any better just my 2 cents worth RXPRO

I agree. Always feels like there's more side effects from ritz than ads. Weird jaw clenching for me.

Guys, guys, guys... easiest way to get addies:

guranteed formula ———

this is what you do....

GAMEPLAN : find a middle aged, balding, MD psychiatrist who has a PRIVATE practice. The more insecure he looks on is photo, the better. When asked for reason of appointment - “im having trouble concentrating and want to consider going back on a previous Kef that helped...”

During appointment..

Key facts (a/k/a your playcard ) ... “I was a wild kid in school, always got kicked out of class...was evemtually clinically diagnosed in Xth grade. I experienced a Huge turnaround. Stayed on that dose until Xgrade, when I went up to Xmg. I later went up to (60-70mg) my senior year, early 20s. Performed well. Total turnaround. After a few years, Though, i  decided that I wanted to pursue something else Other than school. I stopped taking the meds bc  I saw no need for them. I didn’t need them to function as work or anything.  BUT NOW, I am studying for the LSAT/MCAR/GMAT etc., and (or some standardized test), it’s really important I do well, and the only way I can get the score if I go back to Adderall.”

100% you leave with a script...

THEN, done stop there... 2 months later you go back, say “yeah it’s great...huge difference. BUT , things are really picking up with school and the exam, blah blah...and  I need an extra 10mg tm get me through the last few hours.” 

Then, my friend, you rinse and repeat, every 2-3 months, until you’re at such a high dose he worries about liability. That is when you can it. Hopefully you’ll have 100-140mg daily by then. He WILL NOT go down as long as you don’t give him a reason to . 

GL

M

Lazarus17 said:
I was looking for a place to post about just these matters lol, more like I was going to question whether anyone had experience with the SY Add errrr all? Is it just diverted generics or the sp33d powder presses of the dark web?

I too am prescribed Vyvanse, find it incredibly helpful, but find that I can benefit sometimes from the single minded drive of Ritz. It is sad how many ritz I need in the absence of my Vyvanse, I think 21 has been the one day record.

But sort of getting back on topic? Amphetamine salts are so cheap in America, yet the lock down on production levels and the illicit demand allows a regular Atticroll to be priced like an XR.

so I think for now I can stand getting the m3thillfen a date/caffeine tic tacs as a back up rather than suffering the unimaginable pain of paying the asking price for a handful of amfeta minesalts.
Flomdafinil w/choline is pretty potent last-resort monthly “fuck my stims are gone already replacement. 

addz aren't even that "bad" for you...long-term effects aren't horrible, IMO. Also it takes like 9 SY ritz to "feel it' anymore, stopped buying it for the most part after popping them like tic tacs and plowing through them.

Also, someone else might have some insight about the price of Addz for the SY guys? They all seem to have the same brand and pretty much, its always available. Not sure if that's because it's less popular than some other stuff (which doesn't make sense since it's still sooooooooo 'spensive), but it's crossed my mind before, like...wonder if it costs these guys like $2 a pill...and it'd be sooo amazing, if they sold for like even $8/pill...sigh...

Tried modafinil for several years, it was definitely a good product, but after addz, modafinil doesn't do much anymore either. One day, life will calm down and we wont have so much pressure all the time (yeah RIGHT).

For the addz I've also thought..... if it is sold over the counter in MX, it would be seriously so much cheaper for me to just fly down to the border, buy a ton, ship it back to myself, and fly home! But, it's not OTC...still, tho..i think about that plan sometimes ...
Rit is still OTC in MX anyway.  At least it was last time I was there a few years ago.  You had to search around for a pharmacy that sold it though.  I think I lucked out at about the fifth pharm I tried.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back