Why Is There A Vip Section?

peanut

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Just curious. I know before with the grand scammer he would "help" the VIP people out with extra vendors, and of course the outcome of his scam(s). The main reason I ask is because there potentially are people who do multiple of multiple of multiple posts. This clogs everything up and makes useful info very hard to find, and is really annoying. It seems as if there is a VIP section, it should be based on at least 2 things:

Length of Service (proposed a min. of 6 months)

Post count (I would like to say useful post count but that is impossible). Posting 6 times on the same page, when 1 post could be edited should count as 1 post, not 6. Then when somebody replies to each one, and the person replies to each one, and the original poster replies to each one, it really clogs everything up, and makes useful and current info impossible to find (stated 2x to give an example of a multiple post).

If there is more very useful info there, which I do not know, and probably won't know for a few more years (because I don't think I have enough useful info to post to unlock it) somebody could go to every topic and every thread in the forum and post once a day for say 2 weeks or so, and walla, they unlock it. It would be the perfect cover for a member of the le, a uc,a scammer, or a mole to infilitrate the board. Maybe I am just too paranoid about losing our mighty "friends" that some of us depend on. This is all MO so take it with a microscopic grain of salt. Feel free to delete my thread if it violates any of the supreme laws of the land. Also I am not butt burt in any way, shape, or form (besides what might be a hemmroid emerging, I'll keep ya updated). As stated I do not plan on reaching whatever milestone it is (400 or 500 or 800) post for a few years, and I hope DBG is still alive and thriving then. I have been here for 3 and just reached 200 or so.

**If anybody replies, and forgets 3 or 4 things, please use the edit button instead of 5 posts.

THANKS!!

And THANKS to the ADMIN, you really kick ass!! If I am out of line, delete this ASAP!

If i see someone new or fairly new post repeatdly one after the other in the same thread, Admn and I give them a warning for trying to up their post count with useless posts. If you see someone doing the same, report it. It is against the rules. I mentioned it to a newb just last night.

Why is there a VIP section? Because that is how Admin wants it. It is a place for us OGs to talk privately. And no, there are no secret vendor threads in there at this time. I don't believe in hiding vendors from people. It causes a mess on the board cuz people a tryong to post as much as they can. We are here to help everyone, not just VIPS.

If i see someone new or fairly new post repeatdly one after the other in the same thread, Admn and I give them a warning for trying to up their post count with useless posts. If you see someone doing the same, report it. It is against the rules. I mentioned it to a newb just last night.

Why is there a VIP section? Because that is how Admin wants it. It is a place for us OGs to talk privately. And no, there are no secret vendor threads in there at this time. I don't believe in hiding vendors from people. It causes a mess on the board cuz people a tryong to post as much as they can. We are here to help everyone, not just VIPS.
Okie dokie ty verymuch for the info!! Like I said before, the Admin is awesome. He has kept this going in the BAD times and the GOOD times. Thanks again Mr./Mrs Admin!!

You know, I will say that sometimes I will make a new post instead of editing my post depending on how much time has elapsed. Otherwise I feel like people won't see it. Especially when it is part of a flowing conversation. Just FWIW.

Actually, I do it as well. For us VIPs we are obviously not upping our post count to get privileges. The rule kind of applies to people that do it obviously and often. If someone is new, they might think it is okay because they didnt read the rules. I usually give a verbal warning, which is what i did yesterday. There are a lot of things that would apply more to newer people than OGs. For example.....PMing a vendors email address. I am trying to put the most current contact information for each vendor in the FIRST post in each vendor thread so people dont have to read fifty thousand pages. (I kind of gave up banning people from vendor threads for going off topic since most people dont listen and I cannot ban everyone from the thread) To save time, I have asked some fellow OGs to PM me the contact email for certain vendors. So, that would be okay. Many many things are not black and white, and when someone is a trusted member.....they are much less likely to get in hot water, because we know them pretty well. As with any type of rules, people will make a mistake. Depending on the circumstances, we decide what to do situationally. The rules are the general guideline.

Actually Mr. C., I may hit you up for a couple addresses. I have to gather what I have and post first and see what is left over. I started in the SY section. You guys, feel free to pass this information along.....i hVe a few SY vendors done. In the first post in the thread, i put the currrent contact info and the date is was added.

Last edited:
I feel a little guilty now hahaha, I really am not desperate for VIP status in the slightest, but i do find a lot of interesting discussion going on. I have been members of forums before, though not of this ilk, and some people are very competitive about post counts! Lets face it though, anyone with forum experience does know that duplicate posting is not only against the rules but just not classy at all. It's also about time I gave a shout out to admin and mods, thank you for having me and I really have found you a charming bunch.  /default_smile.png

They are making fun of us in the VIP-room, whilst drinking expencive champagne and smoking cubans! 👽

They are making fun of us in the VIP-room, whilst drinking expencive champagne and smoking cubans!
And than some...Just wait till YOU make it to the VIP room...It's an all you can eat buffet of free meds. We even have strippers, and a cocktail lounge!! Neon lights, and the whole 9 yards...It makes Vegas look like child's play! You're gonna love it! /default_smile.png

Last edited:
And than some...Just wait till YOU make it to the VIP room...It's an all you can eat buffet of free meds. We even have strippers, and a cocktail lounge!! Neon lights, and the whole 9 yards...It makes Vegas look like child's play! You're gonna love it! /default_smile.png
Omg free meds, strippers and cocktails. The vip-section is paradise!

The vendors that were in the VIP section are now in the open section or they retired.

One I stay in contact with is currently working as a janitor. So I don't think he has any goods until he gets things back together.

Also the VIP section lets those who stick around long term have a place to talk about the more interesting things that a person learns by sticking around long term.

Things like did you know that Cat only eats Mc Rib sandwiches for dinner? Crazy I know. That's why we don't post things like that on the open board, oops./default_smile.png.

The vendors that were in the VIP section are now in the open section or they retired.

One I stay in contact with is currently working as a janitor. So I don't think he has any goods until he gets things back together.

Also the VIP section lets those who stick around long term have a place to talk about the more interesting things that a person learns by sticking around long term.

Things like did you know that Cat only eats Mc Rib sandwiches for dinner? Crazy I know. That's why we don't post things like that on the open board, oops./default_smile.png.
Dude, you just broke the circle of trust.

Things like did you know that Cat only eats Mc Rib sandwiches for dinner? Crazy I know. That's why we don't post things like that on the open board, oops. /default_smile.png.
Ewwwww...Not the mcrib!! At least if Cat was single she would be a cheap date! No offense Cat. /default_smile.png And yes you can super size it, I have a coupon so it's cool /default_smile.png

Ok so I know I'm late to this party but I has no idea there is a VIP status! Not a prob at all with me but so what are the requirements? This is the first I've heard of this. I kind of like hanging out with the " "Common Folk" actually. Ha!!!

Ok so I know I'm late to this party but I has no idea there is a VIP status! Not a prob at all with me but so what are the requirements? This is the first I've heard of this. I kind of like hanging out with the " "Common Folk" actually. Ha!!!
We are common, but like to post too much! You're already a VIP Roger, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Awww... Thank you 2E! That's enough for me! 😊

Once you reach 500 posts Roger, and you will be given the access key to the secret door to the VIP room...

Actually, I do it as well. For us VIPs we are obviously not upping our post count to get privileges. The rule kind of applies to people that do it obviously and often. If someone is new, they might think it is okay because they didnt read the rules. I usually give a verbal warning, which is what i did yesterday. There are a lot of things that would apply more to newer people than OGs. For example.....PMing a vendors email address. I am trying to put the most current contact information for each vendor in the FIRST post in each vendor thread so people dont have to read fifty thousand pages. (I kind of gave up banning people from vendor threads for going off topic since most people dont listen and I cannot ban everyone from the thread) To save time, I have asked some fellow OGs to PM me the contact email for certain vendors. So, that would be okay. Many many things are not black and white, and when someone is a trusted member.....they are much less likely to get in hot water, because we know them pretty well. As with any type of rules, people will make a mistake. Depending on the circumstances, we decide what to do situationally. The rules are the general guideline.

Actually Mr. C., I may hit you up for a couple addresses. I have to gather what I have and post first and see what is left over. I started in the SY section. You guys, feel free to pass this information along.....i hVe a few SY vendors done. In the first post in the thread, i put the currrent contact info and the date is was added.
Great idea CatintheHat!! About the first page of each vendor that includes contact info. Efficient for newbies (and oldies like me) and fewer headaches for you, staff and other mods.

Smart cat lady!

Poppyseed123 /default_biggrin.png

Once you reach 500 posts Roger, and you will be given the access key to the secret door to the VIP room...
But Roger, just so we're clear and to make sure your expectations aren't out of line with reality, there is NO sex in the VIP room.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back