Why Is There A Vip Section?

HAHAHA I am out for the day too. That means 1 of 2 things. I spend WAY too much time on DBG. Or I am procrastinating way too much. Or BOTH!! Either way, kudos (eh I hate that word) to all who support this forum, either financially (Admin & Sponsor's), working for free to keep us safe (Cat, Admin), or from their wealth of knowledge on the topics discussed. One big happy, dysfunctional family!! Only if we could all hang out and have a huge Super Bowl party. Could you imagine the "menu" that would be served? Some cage-free grass fed chicken wings, with a side of bensoes, and your favorite pk for dessert! Don't forget the fountain with P0ppy seed tea!
This would be one hell of an unforgettable Superbowl..... I'd be soooo in!!!

This thread should be deleted. Just saying....

/default_smile.png

Seriously though....

This thread should be deleted. Just saying....

/default_smile.png

Seriously though....
I would like to conferm what Mr. C has said, and I give my permission (just sayn I won't be butt hurt) to delete this tread. I don't see a button to delete it, so to the Admin or Cat. Feel free to "Ban" this tread and retire it like an old shirt that was cool 20 years ago, but is full of holes, and 2 sizes too small now. Either way, if it stays or goes, my buns will feel the same either way. If you know how to delete a tread, PM me and I will do it. No need to post saying PM sent, that drives me crazy. Kinda like when people send a text saying "Call Me". I think to myself, I am reading this text that says "call me" on my phone, which does make and receive calls. Why not just call me instead of texting me to call you. Ugh...

Why should it be deleted??

This is why I'm nervous about posting... This looks fine to me : /

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know really. I find it pretty satirical. Unless there really are wild orgies in there, and Mr. C is trying to cover that info up. /default_smile.png

I'm just guessing here but maybe it's because everything has been answered about why there is a vip section and can only go off topic from here?

I would like to conferm what Mr. C has said, and I give my permission (just sayn I won't be butt hurt) to delete this tread. I don't see a button to delete it, so to the Admin or Cat. Feel free to "Ban" this tread and retire it like an old shirt that was cool 20 years ago, but is full of holes, and 2 sizes too small now. Either way, if it stays or goes, my buns will feel the same either way. If you know how to delete a tread, PM me and I will do it. No need to post saying PM sent, that drives me crazy. Kinda like when people send a text saying "Call Me". I think to myself, I am reading this text that says "call me" on my phone, which does make and receive calls. Why not just call me instead of texting me to call you. Ugh...
I found your post really funny and I am just being a smart ass here but if someone knew how to delete a thread why would they pm you to do it instead of doing it themselves... hehehe /default_smile.png  I think only mod and admin. can do that.

Edit... oh because you started the thread... I didn't see that before, sorry.  I suck at being a smart ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHA I am out for the day too. That means 1 of 2 things. I spend WAY too much time on DBG. Or I am procrastinating way too much. Or BOTH!! Either way, kudos (eh I hate that word) to all who support this forum, either financially (Admin & Sponsor's), working for free to keep us safe (Cat, Admin), or from their wealth of knowledge on the topics discussed. One big happy, dysfunctional family!! Only if we could all hang out and have a huge Super Bowl party. Could you imagine the "menu" that would be served? Some cage-free grass fed chicken wings, with a side of bensoes, and your favorite pk for dessert! Don't forget the fountain with P0ppy seed tea!
Heading out myself in a couple hours...Off to a private party at a winery that has a 20 ft projection screen tv...Everyone be safe today! Have fun and

Keep it medicated!...... Grab a cab or designated driver if you're out drinking! I want to see you all make it back safe! (not to sound like your mom)

Go Hawks!!

-YB

Last edited:
Why should it be deleted?? This is why I'm nervous about posting... This looks fine to me : / Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is no reason to delete it IMHO. KINDA FUN! Unless of course, Two is referring to people upping their post count just to enter VIP.
Know what? We need an invite only VIP or maybe a "poobah"'club...lol!

Last edited:
There is no reason to delete it IMHO. KINDA FUN! Unless of course, Two is referring to people upping their post count just to enter VIP.

Know what? We need an invite only VIP or maybe a "poobah"'club...lol!

With a secret hand shake and code word......

The code word should be "honey" and I'm just thinking how a poo bear shakes his paw for the secret shake. In the book, it appears he has no fingers...could it be that he must reach 500 posts to get fingers, claws,etc.  Perhaps each 100 posts he gets 1 finger for each hand? /default_biggrin.png   Oh the things we think about at 7:30 pm. /default_ph34r.png

The code word should be "honey" and I'm just thinking how a poo bear shakes his paw for the secret shake. In the book, it appears he has no fingers...could it be that he must reach 500 posts to get fingers, claws,etc.  Perhaps each 100 posts he gets 1 finger for each hand? /default_biggrin.png   Oh the things we think about at 7:30 pm. /default_ph34r.png
LOL, I like that....how creative....

I think maybe add a dance to the whole thing too /default_smile.png

If i see someone new or fairly new post repeatdly one after the other in the same thread, Admn and I give them a warning for trying to up their post count with useless posts. If you see someone doing the same, report it. It is against the rules. I mentioned it to a newb just last night.

Why is there a VIP section? Because that is how Admin wants it. It is a place for us OGs to talk privately. And no, there are no secret vendor threads in there at this time. I don't believe in hiding vendors from people. It causes a mess on the board cuz people a tryong to post as much as they can. We are here to help everyone, not just VIPS.
thats not exactly true cat, the sy  vendors are hidden until you donate or meet some other criteria. 

If i see someone new or fairly new post repeatdly one after the other in the same thread, Admn and I give them a warning for trying to up their post count with useless posts. If you see someone doing the same, report it. It is against the rules. I mentioned it to a newb just last night.

Why is there a VIP section? Because that is how Admin wants it. It is a place for us OGs to talk privately. And no, there are no secret vendor threads in there at this time. I don't believe in hiding vendors from people. It causes a mess on the board cuz people a tryong to post as much as they can. We are here to help everyone, not just VIPS.
thats not exactly true cat, the sy  vendors are hidden until you donate or meet some other criteria. 
This was done fairly recently... it was not like that when I joined... and the reason was because there was so much chatter in the sy threads that didn't belong there by newbies.  Once the person has 50 posts they can access the SY threads and post in them because (hopefully) by then they know from reading that vendor threads are for reviews and relevant question/answers only.  Forgot to mention: reviews AFTER receiving!!

This was done fairly recently... it was not like that when I joined... and the reason was because there was so much chatter in the sy threads that didn't belong there by newbies.  Once the person has 50 posts they can access the SY threads and post in them because (hopefully) by then they know from reading that vendor threads are for reviews and relevant question/answers only.  Forgot to mention: reviews AFTER receiving!!
Ok so now I am confused, Suzie. I know I have been gone from the site for awhile however I thought the SY thread now can only be accessed by paying $X amount, being a sponsor or posting something like in 100's of posts. Did it move back to 50 posts?! 

shelle - if the number of required posts have changed from 50 then I don't know about that...maybe 2E or Cat will come and shed some light on it.  Sorry for any confusion  but as far as I know it is how I posted above.  Cat's post that was quoted was from January before the change was implemented and I wanted to bring that to krazikomi's attention.

Shelle, as far as I know you will be able to access the SY/Vendor section where the good vendors are once you reach 50 posts and others have seen what kind of member you are. 

I don't think you need to donate to see the SY section, but if you benefit from this place and can afford to donate that's always good.

The VIP section is a small area where those who have been around for awhile and who don't cause too many issues eventually get access to. Susie will know more about that soon.

The VIP section is not full of great vendors with low prices, it's just a more secure area on the board where some chat.

Shelle is correct. Sponsors and VIPs. The 50 post requirement was replaced with Sponsorship.

shelle - if the number of required posts have changed from 50 then I don't know about that...maybe 2E or Cat will come and shed some light on it.  Sorry for any confusion  but as far as I know it is how I posted above.  Cat's post that was quoted was from January before the change was implemented and I wanted to bring that to krazikomi's attention.
dully noted, i have been a member since 2011 when sy was wide open for every one. i just dont post much, but out of respect for this forum i donated and thus gained access back to something i had access to previously. wired feels like i was almost shook down. lol 

dully noted, i have been a member since 2011 when sy was wide open for every one. i just dont post much, but out of respect for this forum i donated and thus gained access back to something i had access to previously. wired feels like i was almost shook down. lol 
The old saying "If its free it is probably a scam" is 100% true. There are thousands of fake/scam sites & forums. DBG is NOT one of them. 100% real & well worth it. The SY section is a lifesaver for many. Ty to the Admin, Mods & members who make it legit & keep it thriving.

They are making fun of us in the VIP-room, whilst drinking expencive champagne and smoking cubans! 👽
Cigars????   All in.  ?

But the myth of the magic Cuba left the building 

with the Raise of Castro.

All the best growers took all the best seeds and have spent 55 years improving the stock.

Will exchange recommendations.l!

Perdomo

Grand Cru 

Connecticut Churchhill.....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back