WickedBlotts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Biskobro just sent him an email... hopefully Blotz of C1zolam are quality

I miss and wish the best for bigups and his family hopefully everything works out for everybody.  

@Biskobro just sent him an email... hopefully Blotz of C1zolam are quality

I miss and wish the best for bigups and his family hopefully everything works out for everybody.  
Yea Blotts is the man at blots lol.....All top quality 

Tell him Biskobro sent ya if needed 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Biskobro Appreciate it fam and will do! Any updates on bigNups1? I know his pastbin is still up and im pretty sure he not gonna be back on the 26th tho... i wish the best for him/her family and all! 

I emailed him and he responded very quickly. My magazine order was placed 3 days ago. He told me he would send me ship info when it is ready to go out. I am still waiting on that.

Order placed on 8/25. There was no mention of tracking. No comm since, no magazine either. Ah well

Order placed on 8/25. There was no mention of tracking. No comm since, no magazine either. Ah well
I emailed him and he said he got a lot of orders, and stopped taking new ones, so he could get these orders out. He told me he was going to send orders out this weekend, and asked me if I wanted a refund. I told him I decided to keep my order.

Magazine received. Research in progress. Thus far the labeled potency in question, but it may not be a total wash. Prices were on point.

Took a little over a week for the snacks to arrive. Haven’t had a chance to let my pets taste the quality just yet. Hopefully it’s all yummy. 

Got my order Monday, been too busy to post, shipped fast, product is just about perfect, dosage seems to be dead on, not sure why others thought it was under, tested perfect for me/ funny print gave me a chuckle too, wish I could share because its kind of a joke that fits the product and might go over some heads.

Took a little over a week for the snacks to arrive. Haven’t had a chance to let my pets taste the quality just yet. Hopefully it’s all yummy. 
Spoke a little soon. Upon further opening of my package for inspection (it was sent to an address 2 hours from me)... my order is all jacked up and missing parts. I ordered a 100 mag subscription about Clams and received 110 magazines 11x10 square tiny books. So right of the bat, that was weird.  I also ordered 25 L magazines and they were invisible and not included. I of course contacted the vendor. And of course it became he said/she said. But NEVER did I ask for anything free back. Not even ONCE. These were samples for all my pets around the world to try in their own backyard. But instead I got called a “broke punk with serious issues.” Even though I remained very professional and still not demanded anything free. 

PS: I dare you to post the email conversations we had back and forth. It will prove everything I just said and how you reacted. By the way I also sent pics of 3 other orders I placed the same week with other vendors. And they all went great! It’s your loss I don’t buy for personal use.  I think those who can read between the lines kind of know my line of work and my purpose... 

We aren’t allowed to post conversations are we? I’m new. Please forgive me. If anybody got an extra 25 L magazine in your order. Lucky you... because I’m missing mine. 😭

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back