WickedBlotts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke a little soon. Upon further opening of my package for inspection (it was sent to an address 2 hours from me)... my order is all jacked up and missing parts. I ordered a 100 mag subscription about Clams and received 110 magazines 11x10 square tiny books. So right of the bat, that was weird.  I also ordered 25 L magazines and they were invisible and not included. I of course contacted the vendor. And of course it became he said/she said. But NEVER did I ask for anything free back. Not even ONCE. These were samples for all my pets around the world to try in their own backyard. But instead I got called a “broke punk with serious issues.” Even though I remained very professional and still not demanded anything free. 

PS: I dare you to post the email conversations we had back and forth. It will prove everything I just said and how you reacted. By the way I also sent pics of 3 other orders I placed the same week with other vendors. And they all went great! It’s your loss I don’t buy for personal use.  I think those who can read between the lines kind of know my line of work and my purpose... 

We aren’t allowed to post conversations are we? I’m new. Please forgive me. If anybody got an extra 25 L magazine in your order. Lucky you... because I’m missing mine. 😭
Am I allowed to post personal email communication to prove my point that this is not a good vendor? Seems to be very neurotic... 🤭

@Archieangel Maybe PM the RC moderator @Biskobro and see what he thinks about the situation and specifically posting info like email correspondence.  WickedBlotts isn't on the forum as far as i know.  Sorry you had a shitty experience. 

Order was placed on 10/8 and shipped out the next day. Received my order today and I guess the vendor was feeling generous because I got a little more than what I paid for so that's nice. Great communication throughout the whole process and the dose is on point. 10/10 experience with wickedblotts

ordered last week, had some shipping issues but communication was on point. received order today & will order again. good vendor in my book

[SIZE=17pt]This was my first time ordering magazines. Thanks to WB(and of course DGB), it was a good experience. Ordered in the wee hours of a Monday morning. Letter shipped out on(IIRC) Thursday, and was retrieved from the mailbox Saturday. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Email communication was a bit terse/laconic, but my emails were always responded to quickly. I nearly always received a reply to my emails within a couple hours, and never more than ~6 hours. They remained just as responsive after the donation was made as before.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=22.66666603088379px]The materials themselves are excellent. I wouldn’t doubt that the ug per mag is just what the seller claims it is(though I’m a noob when it comes to this sort of magazine, so take that with a grain of salt). Being used to analogous materials sourced locally(and probably under-dosed), I wasn’t prepared for this kind of potency :)  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=22.66666603088379px]This vendor will certainly see more business from me.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just made my 3rd order with them. first 2 went great. Well, 2nd order had a long delay, but vendor offered extra with next order. Not crazy about the new minimums, but its a slightly better price and will hold me over for longer. always great communication though.  I'll update when I receive again. 

Received order a little later than usual, they must be getting backed up, but he included extras t make up for the delay, and kept me updated, still a great vendor. cool prints too

Anyone have experience with R3s3@rching the MK-677 or have the Pur1ty T3st3d? I've only ever bought it from "3rd P@rty T3st3d S0urc3z". I am looking for MK-677 that is extremely h1gh in Pur1ty. Only Pre-m@de S0lut1i0nz of MK-677 are Available that are "3rd P@rty T3st3d" which is way to expensive compared to making your own from a p0wd3r S0urc3. 

Great Vendor. Order arrived within timeframe communicated from vendor. Super responsive. Quality of spreadsheet, tres bien!

Does anybody have WickedBlotts current email for pastebin? the most recent one I have is from september and different pastebins have different emails and I am not getting a response. worried I may be emailing a scammer

Edit:
Nevermind didn't see that previous comment, I thought when you click on a topic it starts with the newest comment. Thanks!

barely. made payment and placed order. once the money was sent, I either get no response or a lame response about his shipping labels and being behind on orders. 

don't understand why but this isnt the first time this guy ghosts for weeks. flakey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back